Antifa Supersoldiers' Are Coming to Kill White People Within Days: Right Wing Conspiracy

Righties = Mentally deranged

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Well, it’s come to this: The far-right obsession with antifa has been overblown into a fake news story that now rivals the most over-the-top Michael Bay movie. Allow Newsweek to introduce you to the “Antifa supersoldiers” who apparently exist in the minds of some people on the far right, and who are coming to “behead all white parents” across America this Saturday, if the bizarre and spiralling fake news story is to be believed.

As with the fake news story that antifa is waging civil war on America, which was started by Alex Jones at the conspiracy site InfoWars, the imaginary supersoldiers have been injected into the far-right’s coverage of a series of rallies planned for Saturday to demand the removal of President Donald Trump from office. The story may sound asinine, but concerns are growing that it could lead to someone inflicting real-life violence, activists told Newsweek.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-antifa-supersoldiers-apos-coming-220157257.html

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

We have a handful of brand new posted in this forum that are trying to stoke this same story for whatever reason, pretending to be 'antifa' planning for violence.

Ya gotta love righties. They play the fearmonger game the best of anyone. 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

10 hours ago, Craig234 said:

We have a handful of brand new posters in this forum that are trying to stoke this same story for whatever reason, pretending to be 'antifa' planning for violence.

Aren't they adorable?

"Hi! I am antifa I really really am and I want commit acts of criminal violence so you all should go commit acts of criminal violence too, because we antifa are always violent and want to kill people with weapons and all of us are like this yes we do and besides the "democrat" party is about segregation!"

:D:D:D:D

Plus, SO much fun to slap in the mouth.

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Kinda like you shitstains do with the "Right Wing Nazi" thingy, huh??

I have more if you want them.

On Saturday the Antifa Civil War begins!!!

Be Afraid!!!!!

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

55 minutes ago, justrying said:

Be Afraid!!!!!

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

Brainwashed kids celebrate mass murder 11- 4-17,  single payer heath care a death machine political tool disaster. 

1 hour ago, justrying said:

Be Afraid!!!!!

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

What am I supposed to be afraid of exactly???

That some of you little cowardly shitstains will get their noses bloodied and you will shit your pants a LOT when someone comes at you will a fully operational and loaded GUN???

Yeah, I would be afraid of getting something nasty if one of you came near me with your diseased carcasses or something, so thanks for the warning!!!

Why would we be afraid of a bunch of liberal pussies?  We're armed, you're not. 

BTW, is this thread intended to distract from all the good economic news out today, or was it a distraction from all the bad political news for Hillary and you idiots on the left?

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

That some of you little cowardly shitstains will get their noses bloodied and you will shit your pants a LOT when someone comes at you will a fully operational and loaded GUN???

Yeah, I would be afraid of getting something nasty if one of you came near me with your diseased carcasses or something, so thanks for the warning!!!

We're coming to get your ass

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Antifa Supersoldiers' Are Coming to Kill White People Within Days: Right Wing Conspiracy

and they'll believe it all

Unfriendly s will kill you in many US areas any day of the week, death numbers are higher than military deaths and military do not live in those areas.

Zaro -

Did you ever see that brilliant episode - I think it was south park - before Obama's election? All the rightie idiots were squealing that if Obama was elected it would be THE END OF CIVILIZATION!!!  They all started stocking their survival bunkers (like Skans) in anticipation of the coming Armageddon of Democratic rule.  So, on Election Night, after Obama is elected, all the righties rush off to their bunkers.  The liberals are all downtown, playing music, dancing and celebrating, while out in the woods, the righties start attacking and beating and shooting each other, trying to get into the bunkers, and screaming "SEE?  It's TRUE! Civilization has ENDED!"

:D  :D 

5 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Zaro -

Did you ever see that brilliant episode - I think it was south park - before Obama's election? All the rightie idiots were squealing that if Obama was elected it would be THE END OF CIVILIZATION!!!  They all started stocking their survival bunkers (like Skans) in anticipation of the coming Armageddon of Democratic rule.  So, on Election Night, after Obama is elected, all the righties all rush off to their bunkers.  The liberals are all downtown, playing music, dancing and celebrating, while out in the woods, the righties are start attacking and beating and shooting each other, trying to get into the bunkers, and screaming "SEE?  It's TRUE! Civilization has ENDED!"

:D  :D 

^^^ Just goes to PROVE beyond ANY shadow of a doubt just how EASY it is for these moron's HANDLERS AND MANIPULATORS to actually make these shitstains BELIEVE this bullshit!!!

WITH A FUCKING CARTOON NO LESS!!!

Do you drool when the bell rings, shitstain???

ROFMLAO!!!

DemoMan

Zaro -

Did you ever see that brilliant episode - I think it was south park - before Obama's election? All the rightie idiots were squealing that if Obama was elected it would be THE END OF CIVILIZATION!!!  They all started stocking their survival bunkers (like Skans) in anticipation of the coming Armageddon of Democratic rule.  So, on Election Night, after Obama is elected, all the righties rush off to their bunkers.  The liberals are all downtown, playing music, dancing and celebrating, while out in the woods, the righties start attacking and beating and shooting each other, trying to get into the bunkers, and screaming "SEE?  It's TRUE! Civilization has ENDED!"

ROTFLMFAO!

the cons are so Nuts....and their party knows it

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

You'really the morons fear mongering about them.

Righties are so stupid

Heh, heh, heh

2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Why would we be afraid of a bunch of liberal pussies?  We're armed, you're not. 

BTW, is this thread intended to distract from all the good economic news out today, or was it a distraction from all the bad political news for Hillary and you idiots on the left?

Look at these stupid righties in this thread. 

Righties are fear mongering about antifa and civil war on Saturday and then righties are saying why should we be afraid of antifa

You can't make this level of stupidity

Heh, heh, heh!!!