Plutocrats like Bezos and Larry Page need to be brought down.

1 minute ago, LibChan1999 said:

Look I am not saying I know for sure how much they need to be brought down but something HAS to change.   Tech monopolies are a problem.   With all the people using google if a right wing dictator like Trump gets them to "manage" their searches we are in big trouble.

What do searches have to do with anything?

Just now, LibChan1999 said:

It figures that you are too old to understand.   The real media is the internet which is currently under firm control by the plutocracy.   Consider that during the 2016 election most online polls had a Trump bias.

your schtick is boring

53 minutes ago, LibChan1999 said:

The tech plutocrats are holding our economy hostage.   Its time to actively seize their assets and break up the tech monopolies. 

Ya, the *RIGHT-WING* plutocrats - Kochs, Mercer, Addleston and others - aren't the problem, it's those guys. Ya, you aren't suspicious as a provocateur at all.

Its true,  the Koch brothers are the worst.  We need to ban all money in politics.    Still you strike me as a light weight Craig.    I have no more patience for traitorous repukes or apologists like you who support the plutocracy as long as it says the right words about your favorite politicians.     I am ignoring you.

13 hours ago, LibChan1999 said:

Which is why they have gone downhill.   They used to be a fair paper but now they are running stories about how Clinton funded the dossier.

WHAT MAKES you think Clinton's did not help with funding? After all they are of the Democratic Leadership Council WHCH IS NOT associated with the 

Democratic Party.

KOCH dollars help bring about the Democratic Leadership Council which sucks because I voted for Bill twice however later his politics in his second term caught my

eye as he was working too closely with ultra conservatives for example killing Glass-Steagall which essentially deregulated the lending industry. Clintons and the 

BUSHCO group are wayyyyyyyyyy too friendly.

42 minutes ago, merrill said:

WHAT MAKES you think Clinton's did not help with funding? After all they are of the Democratic Leadership Council WHCH IS NOT associated with the 

Democratic Party.

KOCH dollars help bring about the Democratic Leadership Council which sucks because I voted for Bill twice however later his politics in his second term caught my

eye as he was working too closely with ultra conservatives for example killing Glass-Steagall which essentially deregulated the lending industry. Clintons and the 

BUSHCO group are wayyyyyyyyyy too friendly.

So you are saying Clinton did fund the Dossier.