Washington Post: GIVES DEMOCRATS "4 PINOCHIOS"... for claiming GOP Tax plan raises taxes on MOST taxpayers...

YOU KNOW that the Democrats getting REALLY out of CONTROL... and are telling REAL WHOPPERS now... when the Washington POST even can not stomach the AUDACITY of the LIE !!

Maybe, SOME of the FAKE Media are coming to their senses !!

http://freebeacon.com/issues/washington-post-gives-senate-dems-four-pinocchios-gop-tax-plan-raises-taxes-middle-class/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/02/senate-democrats-falsely-claim-gop-tax-plan-will-raise-taxes-for-most-working-class-families/?utm_term=.d00d05d012e3

Senate Democrats falsely claim GOP tax plan will raise taxes for most working-class families

SESSIONSO2001.JPG&w=1484

“On average, middle class families earning less than $86,000 would see a tax increase under the Republican ‘tax reform’ plan.” — Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), in a tweet, Oct. 27

In other words ... "I'm a big fat slut and I'm running for pResident."

It's not that hard to get the source.

After all, who a believe the Wash ComPost???

kj

1 hour ago, ScottMon said:

Well, I have to give Trump credit for 3 things now.  Ending TPP, Ending ISIS and lowering taxes for most Americans.  

No, you don't. You can consider one thing, ending TPP. ISIS is just the military continuing Obama's plan, and the tax cuts come at a massive price for the American people.

1 hour ago, Craig234 said:

No, you don't. You can consider one thing, ending TPP. ISIS is just the military continuing Obama's plan, and the tax cuts come at a massive price for the American people.

ISIS ended on Trump's watch and i have no doubt that he gave the order for the attack.  

As for the tax cut.  The article checks out.  It will probably run the deficit to the moon again but it will provide tax cuts for most folks.  

Just now, ScottMon said:

ISIS ended on Trump's watch and i have no doubt that he gave the order for the attack.  

As for the tax cut.  The article checks out.  It will probably run the deficit to the moon again but it will provide tax cuts for most folks.  

Well, that's a bit like saying Truman deserves the credit for winning WWII.

Ya, it'll give them a few dollars of tax cuts while GUTTING Medicare, Medicaid, education, and many other programs. It's terrible for the American people, not a good thing.

1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

Well, that's a bit like saying Truman deserves the credit for winning WWII.

Ya, it'll give them a few dollars of tax cuts while GUTTING Medicare, Medicaid, education, and many other programs. It's terrible for the American people, not a good thing.

I concede that FDR's military buildup a major contributing factor for WWII but I also have to consider the fact that Trump actually did his job when he set up the assault on ISIS.   

I totally dislike Trump as a human being but I'm trying to be objective about his presidency.  

Just now, ScottMon said:

I concede that FDR's military buildup a major contributing factor for WWII but I also have to consider the fact that Trump actually did his job when he set up the assault on ISIS.   

I totally dislike Trump as a human being but I'm trying to be objective about his presidency.  

I agree with your goal on trying to be fair, but that goes both ways - not being unfair in favor of trump by giving him too much credit. The fact is, ISIL was created by the disastrous Bush policies and Obama put a military plan in place that would gradually defeat ISIL at a time ending after his presidency.

If you research this a bit, you'll find that it was done for a reason, that to go faster would increase civilian casualties and other problems that were not justified, and so he set this schedule in place. Things are basically on that schedule. It's not as if ISIL wasn't going to be defeated, and trump did something to win.

It's fair to say that trump didn't screw up the plan, despite not helping it with things like his 'Muslim bans' - and you might give him one small bit of credit for trying to find something he coudl take credit for and asking for things to be sped up a bit. But really, this is not his victory, other than being in office - and that IMO is the 'fair' to trump position, not that he did this.

11 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Washington Post: GIVES DEMOCRATS "4 PINOCHIOS"... for claiming GOP Tax plan raises taxes on MOST taxpayers...

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

Tax Reform Land Mines

November 3, 2017

"The fanfare surrounding the House GOP tax plan on Thursday masked a brewing storm in the other chamber.

Senate Republicans will have to sway a host of GOP swing votes as they try to jam through their own tax overhaul with almost no margin for error. Fiscal hawks are squawking about how tax legislation could balloon the deficit. Moderates like Sen. Susan Collins of Maine are worried tax cuts will disproportionately favor the rich. Even an Obamacare-related row could bubble up and trip up passage."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/03/tax-reform-senate-demands-244481

Yup!

Craig234

The fact is, ISIL was created by the disastrous Bush policies and Obama put a military plan in place that would gradually defeat ISIL at a time ending after his presidency.

If you research this a bit, you'll find that it was done for a reason, that to go faster would increase civilian casualties and other problems that were not justified, and so he set this schedule in place. Things are basically on that schedule. It's not as if ISIL wasn't going to be defeated, and trump did something to win.

It's fair to say that trump didn't screw up the plan, despite not helping it with things like his 'Muslim bans' - and you might give him one small bit of credit for trying to find something he coudl take credit for and asking for things to be sped up a bit. But really, this is not his victory, other than being in office - and that IMO is the 'fair' to trump position, not that he did this.

Trump and only Trump defeated ISIS. Trump increased the supply train to the ISIS killing machine Kurds. Trump increased special operation soldiers and they helped the Kurds pull off the best maneuver of the war: The crossing of the Euphrates and the capture of the Tabqa dam. The SAA had been an army on the defense. Timid and cowardly, they did nothing until Putin entered the fray. Oblameo and his silly "Red line in the sand" flub allowed Putin into the war. Putin inserted Spetnatz and started using his air force to flatten everything in front of the SAA. The only real combat division in the SAA is the Tiger division trained by Putin. Kurds and US special forces have captured the entire north of Syria. This is the fertile crop growing region. Kurds have taken Raqqa, the capital of the caliphate. Kurds have captured the oil fields southeast of dier ezzor and are driving south on the eastern bank of the Euphrates. The SAA is driving south on the western bank of the river. SAA has captured the highway from Palmyra to Dier Ezzor, and ISIS is caught in a pocket with the Iraqi border to the south. SAA is attempting to cross the Euphrates south of Dier Ezzor to get to the oil fields but Kurds have blocked the attempts. SAA routinely kills any ISIS prisoners. Oblameo did nothing but slow down the demise of ISIS. Trump shrewdly built up and trained the Peshmerga and YPG. The YPJ is a female regiment that has killed thousands of ISIS fighters. ISIS is on the run and heading back into the Syrian desert where they started. Trump can take well deserved credit for the annihilation of ISIS. The problem is the war in Syria will go on after the destruction of ISIS. The SAA and the Kurds are going to fight each other. The Turks have moved troops across the border to stop the formation of a Kurd state. Israel is bombing ISIS and SAA anti aircraft sites near the Golan. Putin is moving advanced anti aircraft defense systems into Syria. Putin is launching Kalibre cruise missiles from the Mediterranean sea. ISIS is finished. IMO we should begin to withdraw troops NOW. There is no doubt that Assad will attack the Kurds to regain control of the north and the oil fields. Putin will back Assad. We do not need a military confrontation with Putin and Turkey in Syria. Withdraw now.

LdLNsI.gif

962.gif

35 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Trump and only Trump defeated ISIS.

October 18, 2017

"On Tuesday, US-backed forces announced that Raqqa, the de facto capital of ISIS in Syria, had fallen.

President Donald Trump quickly took a victory lap during an interview the same day, stating that ISIS hadn't been defeated earlier because "you didn't have Trump as your president."

Is this claim true? Not really, according to U.S. military officials.

In August 2016, Lt. Gen. Sean MacFarland, who was the ground commander for the fight against ISIS, said the US-led coalition had killed an estimated 45,000 ISIS fighters.

About a year later, at the Aspen Security Forum in July 2017, the commander of the US Special Operations Command, Gen. Raymond "Tony" Thomas, said that an estimated 60,000 to 70,000 ISIS fighters had been killed since the US-led campaign against the terror group began in August 2014.

Ergo, according to these senior U.S. military officials, the bulk of ISIS fighters were killed during the pre-Trump period.

That shouldn't be too surprising. After all, the campaign to eradicate ISIS began two and a half years before Trump assumed office."

b8340f6506a6dbda0f4a0b05a6975d1ab917480e

1 minute ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

THIS is JUST more PROOF that the Democrats will LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL to stop the Trump policy...

BUT, it STILL doesn't seem to be working... PROSPERITY is BREAKING OUT EVERRYWHERE !!

Funny how Trump outlandish record of lying doesn't bother any Republicans I've seen here.

1 hour ago, ScottMon said:

Funny how Trump outlandish record of lying doesn't bother any Republicans I've seen here.

I think Hillary's, Obama's, Schumer's, Harry Reid's, Nancy Pelosi's, and ALL the Democrat LIES, DECIET, and CORRUPTION... put ANYTHING that Donald Trump has done or said, to SHAME !!

It's REALLY hard to find fault with Trump, when the Democrats are ORDERS of MAGNITUDE worse !!

22 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I think Hillary's, Obama's, Schumer's, Harry Reid's, Nancy Pelosi's, and ALL the Democrat LIES, DECIET, and CORRUPTION... put ANYTHING that Donald Trump has done or said, to SHAME !!

It's REALLY hard to find fault with Trump, when the Democrats are ORDERS of MAGNITUDE worse !!

At least you admit he's a chronic liar.  

Oblameo had no plan for ISIS. Trumps plan was 1. Release US military forces from foolish restrictions put on them by oblameo. 2. Open supply lines with equipment to make Kurds more mobile. Supply them with more ATGM and ammo. 3 Employ more airstrikes. The plan has worked splendidly. Kurds are driving south along the east bank of the Euphrates towards AL Bukamal. SAA is driving east from the T2 pumping station west of the Euphrates and south from Dier Ezzor which has been captured. Putin is bombing Al Bukamal supply and ammo depots with supersonic bombers and Kaliber cruise missiles launched from subs in the  Mediterranean sea. Al Bakumal is the last town on the highway between Dier Ezzor and Iraq and sits on the Iraqi border. Sources in Al Bakumal say ISIS is in disarray and Foreign fighters are bugging out heading for their home countries. When Al Bukumal falls it will be the official end of ISIS in Syria. Will there be isolated instances of ISIS terrorism in Syria? Yes. Will ISIS control any significant territory? NO. Trump has accomplished more in 9 months than oblameo did in 8 years.

17 hours ago, johndnorth said:

Oblameo had no plan for ISIS. Trumps plan was 1. Release US military forces from foolish restrictions put on them by oblameo. 2. Open supply lines with equipment to make Kurds more mobile. Supply them with more ATGM and ammo. 3 Employ more airstrikes. The plan has worked splendidly. Kurds are driving south along the east bank of the Euphrates towards AL Bukamal. SAA is driving east from the T2 pumping station west of the Euphrates and south from Dier Ezzor which has been captured. Putin is bombing Al Bukamal supply and ammo depots with supersonic bombers and Kaliber cruise missiles launched from subs in the  Mediterranean sea. Al Bakumal is the last town on the highway between Dier Ezzor and Iraq and sits on the Iraqi border. Sources in Al Bakumal say ISIS is in disarray and Foreign fighters are bugging out heading for their home countries. When Al Bukumal falls it will be the official end of ISIS in Syria. Will there be isolated instances of ISIS terrorism in Syria? Yes. Will ISIS control any significant territory? NO. Trump has accomplished more in 9 months than oblameo did in 8 years.

Liberals in control of the military has NEVER worked well... NOT under Johnson, NOT under Carter, and Certainly NOT under Obama...

Trump is acting like a LEADER, and the results are coming...