Trumps Dilemma

Hex2

Fire Mueller now and save himself and be impeached for firing two law men investigating him,

or 

Wait for Mueller to find everything and be impeached.

Either way

America Wins

Ur Nuts in a vice, eh Dumpy

16 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I leave open the chance Muller will

find SOMETHING. It does seem less and less likely a collusion charge is forthcoming. 

With the Trump statement of $$$$$$$$$ Hundreds of millions coming in from Russia to furnishing a lot of his properties.

Were they lying then 

or

are they lying now?

48 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

With the Trump statement of $$$$$$$$$ Hundreds of millions coming in from Russia to furnishing a lot of his properties.

Were they lying then 

or

are they lying now?

Was it illegal for him to do the described business?

1 hour ago, Hex2 said:

Fire Mueller now and save himself and be impeached for firing two law men investigating him,

or 

Either way

America Wins

Pretty sure that if Trump just kept his mouth shut, Muller will be able to clear his name.  

59 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

Were they lying then 

or

are they lying now?

Don’t forget his idiot sons bragging about how they get all their loans from Russia.  NO American bank would give Dumpy a loan because of his multiple bankruptcies.  I have said all along, those sons of bitches are going to blackmail him.  Certainly explains Dumpy’s love of all things Russian.

13 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

Don’t forget his idiot sons bragging about how they get all their loans from Russia.  NO American bank would give Dumpy a loan because of his multiple bankruptcies.  I have said all along, those sons of bitches are going to blackmail him.  Certainly explains Dumpy’s love of all things Russian.

Was that illegal?

15 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

TRUMP CHEATED TO WIN THE ELECTION.  Trump is Putin's boytoy and Russia used hacking to change the votes in places like Wisconsin.    No way could Trump have won.   ALL the polling said Hillary +8 to +20.    No way  NO WAY NO WAY!

No Trump, no wall, no USA at all!

2 hours ago, Hex2 said:

or 

Either way

America Wins

He's not going to be impeached, keep dreaming snowflake

22 minutes ago, untitled said:

Or go to prison. I'd be fine with him in jail.

The left has been digging to find something on Trump for over a year.  If there was something my question is they would have found it by now.  But I'll wait for the justice system to run it's course and we will see.

Just now, Veritas101 said:

The left has been digging to find something on Trump for over a year.  If there was something my question is they would have found it by now.  But I'll wait for the justice system to run it's course and we will see.

Never heard of a US president being investigated virtually from the start of taking office.

Just now, untitled said:

Never heard of a US president being investigated virtually from the start of taking office.

That's because Hillary never won.  Investigation is one thing, but in this country we are innocent until proven guilty by preponderance of evidence.  Which means the left still has nothing.

Just now, Veritas101 said:

That's because Hillary never won.  Investigation is one thing, but in this country we are innocent until proven guilty by preponderance of evidence.  Which means the left still has nothing.

Three indictments, one guilty plea. Are you even paying attention?

5 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

Also keep in mind those in the Obozo administration were at it well before that as well.

And I laugh every time one of them whines about his taxes. With an activist IRS being used by Obozo, I can guarantee they sifted through ALL of his business dealings and tax statements with a fine toothed comb.

Trumps biggest problem is his mouth and it opening before thinking, and inserting a foot in it. As far as "collusion" and taxes - it seems pretty clear at this point there's nothing.