DNC Chair Brazille proves Sanders' Campaign was derailed by Hillary

I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, untitled said:

I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

So suddenly Brazile now says she's a victim?

Comical..

She cheated and got caught.

Interesting article.  When I have time, I will read it over again.

I notice Dona Brazile didn't once mention, through all that crying and sobbing about how Hillary screwed Bernie, the little roll she played in Bernie's screwing too.  Or did she forget:

"The emails showed that Brazile — whose role as a CNN contributor was suspended in July after sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Clinton before the CNN Democratic Debate in Flint, Michigan, in March and another before the CNN town hall in Columbus Ohio a week later." 

Dona Brazile is a real creep.  Hillary Clinton, and her cronies are even bigger creeps.  Someone has something on Brazile, so she decided to very publicly throw Wasserman-Schultz under the bus.  How many times, in one article, does Brazile have to claim what happened wasn't criminal?  Why no mention or apology for the part she directly shared in screwing Bernie Sanders?

But the big take away here is how the Democrats lied about their money.  Obama ran the DNC into a massive debt.  I've been reporting on this for a couple of months now.  The Democrats totally mismanaged the funds THAT WERE DONATED to them.  Fiscal responsibility and Democrat are two things that shall never meet along the same path.

Just now, Skans said:

I notice Dona Brazile didn't once mention, through all that crying and sobbing about how Hillary screwed Bernie, the little roll she played in Bernie's screwing too.  Or did she forget:

"The emails showed that Brazile — whose role as a CNN contributor was suspended in July after sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Clinton before the CNN Democratic Debate in Flint, Michigan, in March and another before the CNN town hall in Columbus Ohio a week later." 

Dona Brazile is a real creep.  Hillary Clinton, and her cronies are even bigger creeps.  Someone has something on Brazile, so she decided to very publicly throw Wasserman-Schultz under the bus.  How many times, in one article, does Brazile have to claim what happened wasn't criminal?  Why no mention or apology for the part she directly shared in screwing Bernie Sanders?

+ 1..

She must be a piece of work...

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

You don't like Democrats, duly noted.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

love the new patriotism...Brazille is supposed to apologize for whatever crime you are huffing and puffing about, but no one has to apologize for a war based on lies that killed those troops you suddenly started loving again when those black "sons of bitches" defamed them with their protests

funny stuff

One thing, Bernie's campaign was not derailed by Hillary Clinton.  The DNC entered into a secret-back-door deal with Hillary to siphon money to her campaign.  Bernie derailed his own campaign by being way too far to the left.  If he had bigger balls, he could have sucked a little more money out of the broke DNC than he did, but.....................................IT WAS BROKE!

Just now, Skans said:

One thing, Bernie's campaign was not derailed by Hillary Clinton.  The DNC entered into a secret-back-door deal with Hillary to siphon money to her campaign.  Bernie derailed his own campaign by being way too far to the left.  If he had bigger balls, he could have sucked a little more money out of the broke DNC than he did, but.....................................IT WAS BROKE!

Sanders' rallies were huge. You have no facts.

Sanders' rallies were huge. You have no facts.

Sure I do, he lost.  And, lost BIG.  Either that or he is such a squishy sopping-wet pussy that he ALLOWED Clinton to give him the ass-screwing of his life, and then had the courtesy to say "thank you, mam vote for Hillary" when she was done.:D

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Sure I do, he lost.  And, lost BIG.  Either that or he is such a squishy sopping-wet pussy that he ALLOWED Clinton to give him the ass-screwing of his life, and had the courtesy to say "thank you" when she was done.:D

You should read the article I linked. Nothing you said is factual.

You should read the article I linked. Nothing you said is factual.

All of the Republicans knew that the Clintons screwed Bernie Sanders.  Even Rush Limbaugh spoke of this numerous times toward the end of the Democrat primaries.  We may not have had the details on this, but courtesy to old Donna, Rush was right and now he's got the proof to talk about it on his show!  If only Bernie Sanders would listen to Rush Limbaugh, he would have known just how bad the Clintons were screwing him. 

Bernie's a squish - he smoked too much dope in his youth and his balls fell off years ago.  At least Hillary Clinton had balls.  Crooked balls, but balls nonetheless.

Just now, Skans said:

All of the Republicans knew that the Clintons screwed Bernie Sanders.  Even Rush Limbaugh spoke of this numerous times toward the end of the Democrat primaries.  We may not have had the details on this, but courtesy to old Donna, Rush was right and now he's got the proof to talk about it on his show!  If only Bernie Sanders would listen to Rush Limbaugh, he would have known just how bad the Clintons were screwing him. 

Bernie's a squish - he smoked too much dope in his youth and his balls fell off years ago.  At least Hillary Clinton had balls.  Crooked balls, but balls nonetheless.

garbage...later

garbage...later

Damnit, Bernie, you could have sued the bitch for what she did to you, your campaign and your supporters.  Instead, you eagerly endorsed Hillary Clinton.  How radical.  How progressive.  How daring................No, just too old and too squishy to fight.  Bernie, face it, you were always a wimp and are still a wimp.

Just now, Skans said:

Damnit, Bernie, you could have sued the bitch for what she did to you, your campaign and your supporters.  Instead, you eagerly endorsed Hillary Clinton.  How radical.  How progressive.  How daring................No, just too old and too squishy to fight.  Bernie, face it, you were always a wimp and are still a wimp.

Sued her for what?

Sued her for what?

How about campaign finance fraud for starters.  How about for breaking the debate agreement.  Then he would have been able to find all this dirt, the tiny tiny tip of which Donna Brazile is just letting us see.  When you get your ass handed to you by a Crooked Clinton, FREAKING THROW DOWN AND FIGHT!

1 minute ago, Skans said:

How about campaign finance fraud for starters.  How about for breaking the debate agreement.  Then he would have been able to find all this dirt, the tiny tiny tip of which Donna Brazile is just letting us see.  When you get your ass handed to you by a Crooked Clinton, FREAKING THROW DOWN AND FIGHT!

The DNC was against Sanders. He would basically be fighting the entire Democratic Party.

The DNC was against Sanders. He would basically be fighting the entire Democratic Party.

It turns out the DNC was flat broke and in debt.  He would have found that out, if he only fought.  Seriously, you might like where Sanders stands on issues near and dear to your heart.  But, the man is a pathetic squish.  He wouldn't put his life on the line, or his money on the line to stand up for what is right.  That's just who Bernie Sanders is.