Jump to content

Trump Nominee Sam Clovis Withdraws From Consideration for Agriculture Department Post [Russia Connection]


Recommended Posts

WASHINGTON — A former Trump campaign aide dropped out of the running on Thursday for a senior position at the Department of Agriculture three days after his name was tied to a former campaign foreign policy adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. over his contacts with Russia.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/trump-nominee-sam-clovis-withdraws-from-consideration-for-agriculture-department-post.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

 

 

Just waiting for Trump to go to jail....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, untitled said:

WASHINGTON — A former Trump campaign aide dropped out of the running on Thursday for a senior position at the Department of Agriculture three days after his name was tied to a former campaign foreign policy adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. over his contacts with Russia.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/trump-nominee-sam-clovis-withdraws-from-consideration-for-agriculture-department-post.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

 

 

Just waiting for Trump to go to jail....

 

WOO-HOO-colour-60-c.gif

 

no-racist-climate-denier-1200-768x401.pn

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/218360-usda-secretary-nominee-has-zero-experience-in-food-and-ag-but-is-a-racist-talk-show-host/?tab=comments#comment-1060022470

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, untitled said:

WASHINGTON — A former Trump campaign aide dropped out of the running on Thursday for a senior position at the Department of Agriculture three days after his name was tied to a former campaign foreign policy adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. over his contacts with Russia.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/trump-nominee-sam-clovis-withdraws-from-consideration-for-agriculture-department-post.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

 

 

Just waiting for Trump to go to jail....

 

YOU'LL be waiting for a LONG TIME... Hillary and Bill will go to jail, because THEY are guilty... but Trump, will see his accusers in jail before HE is there...

 

It takes EVIDENCE to PROVE collusion... and a jinned up meeting that never goes anywhere does NOT meet that test... HOWEVER,  $150 million transferred into the Clinton Foundation accounts, during and after the Uranium One deal approval, which Hillary, the White house, Bob Mueller AND James Comey were ALL aware of...

 

To be BLUNT... Kickbacks, Bribery, and money laundering DOES !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

 

YOU'LL be waiting for a LONG TIME... Hillary and Bill will go to jail, because THEY are guilty... but Trump, will see his accusers in jail before HE is there...

 

It takes EVIDENCE to PROVE collusion... and a jinned up meeting that never goes anywhere does NOT meet that test... HOWEVER,  $150 million transferred into the Clinton Foundation accounts, during and after the Uranium One deal approval, which Hillary, the White house, Bob Mueller AND James Comey were ALL aware of...

 

To be BLUNT... Kickbacks, Bribery, and money laundering DOES !!

 

 

hillary zzzzzzzzzz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, untitled said:

WASHINGTON — A former Trump campaign aide dropped out of the running on Thursday for a senior position at the Department of Agriculture three days after his name was tied to a former campaign foreign policy adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. over his contacts with Russia.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/trump-nominee-sam-clovis-withdraws-from-consideration-for-agriculture-department-post.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

 

 

Just waiting for Trump to go to jail....

 

Clearly he has something to be worried about.....

 

ROTFL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

let's all hope and pray that papadopolous wore a wire when he talked to this fat slob and they have the goods on him. trump is getting hysterical and having French conniptions for a reason...he knows he is guilty and will at long last be held accountable.

don don't like being held accountable whether he been treasoning or grabbing dozens of married women by the pussy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, harryramar said:

let's all hope and pray that papadopolous wore a wire when he talked to this fat slob and they have the goods on him. trump is getting hysterical and having French conniptions for a reason...he knows he is guilty and will at long last be held accountable.

don don't like being held accountable whether he been treasoning or grabbing dozens of married women by the pussy

 

Trump loves confessing his crimes in public and on the record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

 

YOU'LL be waiting for a LONG TIME... Hillary and Bill will go to jail, because THEY are guilty... but Trump, will see his accusers in jail before HE is there...

 

It takes EVIDENCE to PROVE collusion... and a jinned up meeting that never goes anywhere does NOT meet that test... HOWEVER,  $150 million transferred into the Clinton Foundation accounts, during and after the Uranium One deal approval, which Hillary, the White house, Bob Mueller AND James Comey were ALL aware of...

 

To be BLUNT... Kickbacks, Bribery, and money laundering DOES !!

b ut you are the psychopath who approved of don sexually assaulting dozens of women and that makes you an immoral sack of shit not worthy to judge anyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...