Yukon

Americans are IDIOTS

The average American has an IQ of 105 which puts them just above the 'idiot' level. Americans would rather pay health insurance premiums to 'big-Insurance' companies. Universal Health Insurance would guarantee every American health care and would save then on average $1500.00 per person. This is factual data obtained from the  Centre for Disease Control in Atlanta. Yet Americans will have nothing to do with it. Hence the IDIOT label.

I have no sympathy for any of you when you get sick and die because you had no insurance or inadequate insurance. Good riddance !

Sincerely,

Yukon

Insured 100% by Canadian Government

Pay zero for drugs at age 65

p.s. Eat shit America

On 10/24/2017 at 11:35 AM, Yukon said:

The average American has an IQ of 105 which puts them just above the 'idiot' level. Americans would rather pay health insurance premiums to 'big-Insurance' companies. Universal Health Insurance would guarantee every American health care and would save then on average $1500.00 per person. This is factual data obtained from the  Centre for Disease Control in Atlanta. Yet Americans will have nothing to do with it. Hence the IDIOT label.

I have no sympathy for any of you when you get sick and die because you had no insurance or inadequate insurance. Good riddance !

Sincerely,

Yukon

p.s. Eat Bad word America

Quite a defensive and brainwashed bunch of idiots we have here. My husband and I  are within 5 to 10 years of retirement age, but we have enough in assets to pay out of pocket in many countries where health insurance is good but affordable because people are not the puppets of  political corporate ideologists.  

We've already been screwed out of over 100k in the last 2 years because the administrators of our "high quality" plan, which was supposed to be exceptional, breached their contractural obligations of coverage. 

I've had it with paying 20k or more per year for coverage of

routine care. People in the US are traveling out of the country to have operations because the cost of a hip replacement for example, can easily exceed ones annual income. Many of us who aren't idiots realize that our society is no longer free because we are hostage to health insurers and providers.

Many Americans hate paying for other in taxes. But its also important to keep your mental and physical health in check so it's good to use stuff like dermarollers to keep your skin healthy or meditating to keep your mind healthy.

The average American has an IQ of 105 which puts them just above the 'idiot' level.

You have no understanding of what IQ means. Societal average is 100, not just above idiot level.

The latest Stanford-Binet classification shows that 105 is within the average range, where most of the population falls. Judging from your reasoning and writing ability, you may be around average. Your support of universal healthcare is laudable. Your assessment of others' intelligence shows both a lack of understanding and of empathy.

FYI:

Stanford–Binet Fifth Edition (SB5) classification

145–160 Very gifted or highly advanced

130–144 Gifted or very advanced

120–129 Superior

110–119 High average

90–109 Average

80–89 Low average

70–79 Borderline impaired or delayed

55–69 Mildly impaired or delayed

40–54 Moderately impaired or delayed

p.s. Eat shìt America

That's the best you can do? How lame.

May all your teeth fall out,

and sinuses inflame,

and may none with desire

ever call out your name.

America will survive

It's a resilient nation. 

So eat shìt yourself,

you vile abomination.

I understand IQ sonny. In your case it stands for Idiot Quotient - your's is around 100 and you are an idiot.

Yukon's insult:

p.s. Eat shít America

My response:

On 8/5/2018 at 3:56 PM, laripu said:

That's the best you can do? How lame.

May all your teeth fall out,

and sinuses inflame,

and may none with desire

ever call out your name.

America will survive

It's a resilient nation. 

So eat shít yourself,

you vile abomination.

Yukon's riposte:

18 hours ago, Yukon said:

I understand IQ sonny. In your case it stands for Idiot Quotient - your's is around 100 and you are an idiot.

Dunning-Kruger Yukon says

"America eat shít".

We saw it, and yet somehow, still,

we're placid and unharmed.

You could have a battle of wits with him,

trade sarcastic quips with him.,

but in fairness choose forbearance

'cause sadly,  he's unarmed.

On 8/8/2018 at 4:25 PM, Yukon said:

And yours is around 14

I don't believe Yukon is a real canadian. I think he's an ISIS agent here to cause discord between America and Canada, both great countries. 

12 hours ago, TDS said:

I don't believe Yukon is a real canadian. I think he's an ISIS agent here to cause discord between America and Canada, both great countries. 

You may have something there. 

When we talk about American IQ, Canadian leaf fappers shut up.

When America talks about the President Of The United States, Canadian Bad words Bad word off.

12 hours ago, WolfGibbs said:

When we talk about American IQ, Canadian leaf fappers shut up.

When America talks about the President Of The United States, Canadian Bad words Bad word off.

The facts are that the distribution of intelligence in both countries is about the same.

On average: Canadians tend to be better informed about international events.

On average: Americans are sharper at business.

On average: Canadians know a heck of a lot more about the United States than Americans know about Canada.

6 hours ago, laripu said:

The facts are that the distribution of intelligence in both countries is about the same.

On average: Canadians know a heck of a lot more about the United States than Americans know about Canada.

Especially, so called, Americans who support trump.

10 hours ago, laripu said:

Why would Americans want to know more about Canada?

Apparently Americans don't judge other countries IQ do they?

7 hours ago, WolfGibbs said:

Americans do judge other countries average IQs. There are many Web sites claiming to present that information. This one, for example, gives the top 25. In that list Canada and the US are at the bottom, nearly the same. South Korea and Hong Kong are at the top, nearly the same. (It's odd that Hong Kong is considered a country.)

It should be noted that even the difference from top to bottom doesn't indicate much. The difference is about half a standard deviation. All of those countries have many stupid people and many smart people.

As to why Americans would want to know more about Canada, the reasons are commercial, strategic, military, geographical, and cultural. But if you have to ask that question, it shows a willful ignorance that ought to be remedied by learning.

Americans should want to know more about every country in the world because our ignorance is sometimes astounding. But since Canada is so close and interacts with us so much (bith culturally and as our biggest customer) it should be first on the list.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:10 PM, laripu said:

ALLAH AKBAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, Yukon said:

Sincerely,

Yukon

p.s. Eat Bad word America

You have a point however, Trump does not represent USA he is Putin's puppet

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:10 PM, laripu said:

Many countries believe that USA people are crazy...I am a citizen of USA but I don't blame them because the deplorables vote in Trump ...the orange head crazy man

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, WolfGibbs said:

To effectively judge the IQ of people from another country would require a certain level of sophistication lacking in he average American. What can you say about people who would elect a lying, cheating, racist, homophobic, vile, conman like Donald Tramp as President. I'm sorry sonny but you are too fu**ing stupid to judge even yourself.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:36 PM, annLee said:

You have a point however, Trump does not represent USA he is Putin's puppet

AnnLee,

You are intelligent as you are beautiful. I salute your wisdom my dear.