Yukon

Americans are IDIOTS

The average American has an IQ of 105 which puts them just above the 'idiot' level. Americans would rather pay health insurance premiums to 'big-Insurance' companies. Universal Health Insurance would guarantee every American health care and would save then on average $1500.00 per person. This is factual data obtained from the  Centre for Disease Control in Atlanta. Yet Americans will have nothing to do with it. Hence the IDIOT label.

I have no sympathy for any of you when you get sick and die because you had no insurance or inadequate insurance. Good riddance !

Sincerely,

Yukon

Insured 100% by Canadian Government

Pay zero for drugs at age 65

p.s. Eat shit America

On 10/24/2017 at 11:35 AM, Yukon said:

The average American has an IQ of 105 which puts them just above the 'idiot' level. Americans would rather pay health insurance premiums to 'big-Insurance' companies. Universal Health Insurance would guarantee every American health care and would save then on average $1500.00 per person. This is factual data obtained from the  Centre for Disease Control in Atlanta. Yet Americans will have nothing to do with it. Hence the IDIOT label.

I have no sympathy for any of you when you get sick and die because you had no insurance or inadequate insurance. Good riddance !

Sincerely,

Yukon

Insured 100% by Canadian Government

Pay zero for drugs at age 65

p.s. Eat Bad word America

Quite a defensive and brainwashed bunch of idiots we have here. My husband and I  are within 5 to 10 years of retirement age, but we have enough in assets to pay out of pocket in many countries where health insurance is good but affordable because people are not the puppets of  political corporate ideologists.  

We've already been screwed out of over 100k in the last 2 years because the administrators of our "high quality" plan, which was supposed to be exceptional, breached their contractural obligations of coverage. 

I've had it with paying 20k or more per year for coverage of

routine care. People in the US are traveling out of the country to have operations because the cost of a hip replacement for example, can easily exceed ones annual income. Many of us who aren't idiots realize that our society is no longer free because we are hostage to health insurers and providers.

Many Americans hate paying for other in taxes. But its also important to keep your mental and physical health in check so it's good to use stuff like dermarollers to keep your skin healthy or meditating to keep your mind healthy.

The average American has an IQ of 105 which puts them just above the 'idiot' level.

You have no understanding of what IQ means. Societal average is 100, not just above idiot level.

The latest Stanford-Binet classification shows that 105 is within the average range, where most of the population falls. Judging from your reasoning and writing ability, you may be around average. Your support of universal healthcare is laudable. Your assessment of others' intelligence shows both a lack of understanding and of empathy.

FYI:

Stanford–Binet Fifth Edition (SB5) classification

145–160 Very gifted or highly advanced

130–144 Gifted or very advanced

120–129 Superior

110–119 High average

90–109 Average

80–89 Low average

70–79 Borderline impaired or delayed

55–69 Mildly impaired or delayed

40–54 Moderately impaired or delayed

p.s. Eat shìt America

That's the best you can do? How lame.

May all your teeth fall out,

and sinuses inflame,

and may none with desire

ever call out your name.

America will survive

It's a resilient nation. 

So eat shìt yourself,

you vile abomination.

I understand IQ sonny. In your case it stands for Idiot Quotient - your's is around 100 and you are an idiot.

Yukon's insult:

p.s. Eat shít America

My response:

On 8/5/2018 at 3:56 PM, laripu said:

That's the best you can do? How lame.

May all your teeth fall out,

and sinuses inflame,

and may none with desire

ever call out your name.

America will survive

It's a resilient nation. 

So eat shít yourself,

you vile abomination.

Yukon's riposte:

18 hours ago, Yukon said:

I understand IQ sonny. In your case it stands for Idiot Quotient - your's is around 100 and you are an idiot.

Dunning-Kruger Yukon says

"America eat shít".

We saw it, and yet somehow, still,

we're placid and unharmed.

You could have a battle of wits with him,

trade sarcastic quips with him.,

but in fairness choose forbearance

'cause sadly,  he's unarmed.

On 8/8/2018 at 4:25 PM, Yukon said:

And yours is around 14