Women - Second class citizens

Scout

12 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

I agree with u larry racist this .. racist that  Diversity does not work and creates conflict and will lead to war in future 

Cry those big, weepy tears, you whiny little Nazi bitch.

CRY.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

WHY would i cry?

Because you are a whiny, self-pitying little bitch with no balls.

YOU: we are the ones in power right now not u 

The whole country is getting a good look at you resentful, bitter, America-hating Nazi terrorists - and everyone thinks you are repulsive, drooling assholes.

Well done!

Just now, DemoMan said:

The whole country is getting a good look at you resentful, bitter, America-hating Nazi terrorists - and everyone thinks you are repulsive, drooling assholes.

Well done!

then how did trump get elected? 

nazis lol .. your a joke 

37 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Well done!

Slime balls should ne added to the list

Kanazawa's paper shows that more-intelligent people are more likely to say they are liberal. They are also less likely to say they go to religious services. These aren't entirely new findings; last year, for example, a British team found that kids with higher intelligence scores were more likely to grow into adults who vote for Liberal Democrats, even after the researchers controlled for socioeconomics. What's new in Kanazawa's paper is a provocative theory about why intelligence might correlate with liberalism. He argues that smarter people are more willing to espouse "evolutionarily novel" values — that is, values that did not exist in our ancestral environment, including weird ideas about, say, helping genetically unrelated strangers (liberalism, as Kanazawa defines it), which never would have occurred to us back when we had to hunt to feed our own clan and our only real technology was fire. http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1968042,00.html

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

Well done!

yep repubicans winning the senate races

your right we are winning the elections  but everybody can see we are the dumb ones yeh ok .. 

also democartic party has lowest iq average

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

do u ever debate with facts or just name calling?

Facts.  for example: "You are a Nazi."  That's a fact.

YOU: nazis nazis nazis is all u say lol

And you douchebags lie all the time.  That's a fact, too.

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

yep repubicans winning the senate races

By rigging elections, you America-hating Nazi.

YOU: your right we are winning the elections  but everybody can see we are the dumb ones yeh ok ..

:D  :D  :D  Yes, moron hillbilly Nazi - YOUR the stupid ones.  ROTFL.

YOU:  also democartic party has lowest iq average

And more lies.  What a pathetic loser you are, little Nazi.  Tell us - how many tattoos do you  have?  :D 

9 hours ago, PETECOOK003 said:

I agree with u larry

racist this .. racist that

Diversity does not work and creates conflict and will lead to war in future 

And you probably notice that ol' Middy has nothing to say to my response.  Typical leftist - make a "statement of fact" that gets shot to hell and it's see ya later.

13 hours ago, PETECOOK003 said:

white iq is 101..  so nazi's are not exactly low iq'd or illiterate btw 

Of course you don't understand what an "average" is - you are a stupid, white trash Nazi.  You can barely speak English.

1 hour ago, larryc12 said:

Yep, and he/she doesn't know "you're" from "your", but smarter than any of us.  LOL!

Moron - I was ridiculing his continual misuse/misspelling of the word - which is why I put it in caps.  In the middle of trying to insult democrats' intelligence, he made his illiterate error.  Here it is again - read more slowly this time:

Nazi: your right we are winning the elections  but everybody can see we are the dumb ones yeh ok ..

Me: :D  :D  :D  Yes, moron hillbilly Nazi - YOUR the stupid ones.  ROTFL.

Get it?   You really should actually read things before rushing to insult people - you won't make such a fool of yourself next time.

18 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Moron - I was ridiculing his continual misuse/misspelling of the word - which is why I put it in caps.  In the middle of trying to insult democrats' intelligence, he made his illiterate error.  Here it is again - read more slowly this time:

Nazi: your right we are winning the elections  but everybody can see we are the dumb ones yeh ok ..

Me: :D  :D  :D  Yes, moron hillbilly Nazi - YOUR the stupid ones.  ROTFL.

Get it?   You really should actually read things before rushing to insult people - you won't make such a fool of yourself next time.

Good luck trying to expain it, Demo!