Women - Second class citizens

Scout

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wm:  Never had any kids.   Too busy doing military, college, grad school, starting a business, 

that is why I can not figure out why there are so many irresponsible pieces of shit in this 

world shitting out babies into poverty, ignorance, and filthy living conditions.

I wonder why they want to hinder the availability of birth control and abortion. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I wonder why they want to hinder the availability of birth control and (early term) abortion. 

Excellent question.

Even birds build a nest and wolves build a den before procreating.

I guess that means that poor people producing children are dumber than dog shit.

10 minutes ago, William1444 said:

10 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Excellent question.

Even birds build a nest and wolves build a den before procreating.

I guess that means that poor people producing children are dumber than dog shit.

I hear you...I Have to say...your being smart enough not to procreate shows your inherent superiority to those horrid poor people..who will be immortal through their DNA..while your genetic line will cease. The human race thanks you for your sacrifice.

SMART%20PICTO_Page_6.jpg

5 minutes ago, EvilEyeFleegle said:

I hear you...I Have to say...your being smart enough not to procreate shows your inherent superiority to those horrid poor people..who will be immortal through their DNA..while your genetic line will cease. The human race thanks you for your sacrifice.

You are really stupid, so I will type slowly for you.

First, our spirits inside our bodies do NOT die.   We rest and then, 

reincarnate if we wish.   DNA is just a program for these mortal

bodies to execute, including the shut down in senior years.

Second, it is irresponsible to have children without the means to

raise them in a clean, healthy environment and provide them with 

education, discipline (to become self discipline) and a lot of love.

20 minutes ago, William1444 said:

You are really stupid, so I will type slowly for you.

First, our spirits inside our bodies do NOT die.   We rest and then, 

reincarnate if we wish.   DNA is just a program for these mortal

bodies to execute, including the shut down in senior years.

Second, it is irresponsible to have children without the means to

raise them in a clean, healthy environment and provide them with 

education, discipline (to become self discipline) and a lot of love.

LoL...I appreciate the slow typing..it made all the difference. Yes..you are correct...if a bit incomplete..you present it as though parenthood is always a choice. You appear to take the position that says that contraception should be free..as well as all forms of abortion.  I agree. Perhaps if you would condescend to drop the shtick more often..might get some fun learning in..since..as you have stated..I'm quite stupid...and time is running out..

Running-Out-of-Time.jpg

On 10/19/2017 at 5:50 PM, Scout said:
Ten soldiers and civilians who have been trained to deter sex offenses or help victims have been charged, convicted or investigated over the past year in connection with sexual assault, Army officials confirmed to The Post.

--------------------------------

Trump will probably eliminate any types of sexual harassment investigation funds from the budget.  

You're a Russian !

4 hours ago, William1444 said:

You just said that the hag who has to put put with you never got hit on BECAUSE SHE DIDN"T DRESS LIKE A WHORE OR SWISH HER ASS.

Then you told us your sister got hit on.

Too late to try to lie your way out of that one, you disgusting fuck.

3 hours ago, William1444 said:

oh, ya mean, even after wining and dining a woman a few times, making out, foreplay, 

enjoying each other, smiling, THEN, I still have to ask permission????????????

Yeah, you rapist piece of shit.  You do.

3 hours ago, Scout said:

No, I think a guy that tracks the money he has spent on a girl the way you do considers her a prostitute he has paid for the privilege of fucking.  YOU are the one that said it with your very own words.

Bingo.

3 hours ago, William1444 said:

I called it. You are fucking classic hooker bait. A hateful, angry failure with women, who no doubt claims he PREFERS hookers because there's none of that icky female "emotional" stuff, but in the next sentence talks about how much the hookers LIKE HIM.  Cause they SAID SO!

ROTFL.

On 10/19/2017 at 7:11 PM, EvilEyeFleegle said:

Sounds very Islamic. Of course, both religions share the same book..up to a point. Genesis is part of that shared heritage. So you and Achmed have a bit in common--who'd have thunk!

🙈🙉🙊

On 10/20/2017 at 12:52 AM, Fallopian said:

No they  don't. Muhammad took stories from the bible and changed them to fit what he wanted them to be. 

Ya' gotta quit relying on FAUX Noise as your spiritual-advisor......

faux-noise.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_and_Quranic_narratives

7 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

Where in the hell would they get their faux news if it wasn’t for Faux News?

Perhaps at the White House press briefing, if not directly from the POTUS?

Here's some fun...

He rocks in the White House all night long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and singing his song
All the little Lemmings on Big-Con Street
Love to hear the POTUS go tweet tweet tweet

9 minutes ago, Billyboil said:

Here's some fun...

Well shit, now I am going to be singing that damn song all day long.  Thanks a bunch!

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, Middl3 said:

Sexual intimidation towards females in this country has been going on since we formed. We are a minority and all those self righteous white boyz want a thumb upon our heads to keep us in line.

Most forget this:

Ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution granted American women the right to vote—a right known as woman suffrage. At the time the U.S. was founded, its female citizens did not share all of the same rights as men, including the right to vote.

So just who are these self righteous bastards?? The Tea Party, GOP and alt-right assholes. Secure men have no issues with women and them having an equal place in the USA. Most of those are on the other side..I said MOST not all.

Ah, yes...the old right wingers are the culprits here and let's not forget those dastardly white boys.  Your wadded up panties are just what the doctor ordered, eh Middy?  Look at reality for just one moment.  What mammals do you know of where the female approaches the male to procreate?  I know of none, but you feminazis want to turn primal behavior on its head anyway.  We are mammals.  Males approach females, not the other way around.  Sure, there are assholes out there that are ungentlemanly about it, indeed criminal about it, but very few.  And, of course, now you've got it down to red states, too.  Is it Arkansas Billyboy Clinton that leads you to that conclusion, or just what?  You're just rattling your jaws while saying nothing of substance or evidence.  This is no different than "you're a racist!" the minute you find any kind of fault with a black person.  :rolleyes:     

3 hours ago, Billyboil said:

Here's some fun...

good one!

4 hours ago, larryc12 said:

Ah, yes...the old right wingers are the culprits here and let's not forget those dastardly white boys.  Your wadded up panties are just what the doctor ordered, eh Middy?  Look at reality for just one moment.  What mammals do you know of where the female approaches the male to procreate?  I know of none, but you feminazis want to turn primal behavior on its head anyway.  We are mammals.  Males approach females, not the other way around.  Sure, there are assholes out there that are ungentlemanly about it, indeed criminal about it, but very few.  And, of course, now you've got it down to red states, too.  Is it Arkansas Billyboy Clinton that leads you to that conclusion, or just what?  You're just rattling your jaws while saying nothing of substance or evidence.  This is no different than "you're a racist!" the minute you find any kind of fault with a black person.  :rolleyes:     

I agree with u larry

racist this .. racist that

Diversity does not work and creates conflict and will lead to war in future