Women - Second class citizens

Scout

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, EvilEyeFleegle said:

Be that as it may--it appears to me that the misogyny exposed in this thread..would play well to those of Islam. Woman as objects....'keepers of the pussy' I believe I read.

Crazy.

People of maturity....intelligence....and strong ethical character---are hard to find, regardless of gender.

Men who whine about women are weak...simple as that.

Women who whine about men..also weak..also simple.

The whole 'boys against the girls' thing....most of us lose that by adulthood.

Oh stop being a little beta male. LOL You can point out the spoiled nature of many women in the US and not be a misogynist.  Being from a different country, I have a unique perspective on this. I showed my wife this thread and she laughed at you liberals. 

4 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Sounds like you're one o' king of the county's crew.....those folks who'd struck-out 346.gif.....attempting to shed their virgin-status, this last Summer.

My wife and I are both Cambodian. LOL! Nice try bruh. LOL

You use that "o'" thing too much. It make you look like a dope. LMAO!

1 hour ago, Fallopian said:

Oh stop being a little beta male. LOL You can point out the spoiled nature of many women in the US and not be a misogynist.  Being from a different country, I have a unique perspective on this. I showed my wife this thread and she laughed at you liberals. 

Assumptions are the sign of intellectual laziness. Not a lib....And the Beta male thing is worth a chuckle....It seems the new label for men who are both principled and nuanced in their views.

But do continue in your certainties... I'm glad you find comfort in them.

18 hours ago, EvilEyeFleegle said:

Sounds very Islamic. Of course, both religions share the same book..up to a point. Genesis is part of that shared heritage. So you and Achmed have a bit in common--who'd have thunk!

🙈🙉🙊

I know there are similarities, but I don't recall Christianity and Islam sharing a book the way Christians share the old test. with Jews. 

17 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Sexual intimidation towards females in this country has been going on since we formed. We are a minority and all those self righteous white boyz want a thumb upon our heads to keep us in line.

Most forget this:

Ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution granted American women the right to vote—a right known as woman suffrage. At the time the U.S. was founded, its female citizens did not share all of the same rights as men, including the right to vote.

So just who are these self righteous bastards?? The Tea Party, GOP and alt-right assholes. Secure men have no issues with women and them having an equal place in the USA. Most of those are on the other side..I said MOST not all.

Those of us that worked for the ratification of the ERA know that the Constitution provides greater protection for men than women --- we are second class citizens.  Trying to take away a woman's right to make her own healthcare decisions makes it all too obvious. 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

I know there are similarities, but I don't recall Christianity and Islam sharing a book the way Christians share the old test. with Jews. 

You're right...Islam takes a number of things from the old testament...And spins them...Some things...Like 7 days to create the world...Are the same...Others skew different...Perhaps an early example of fake news?😊

17 hours ago, William1444 said:

You can legislate and legislate, but you can not stop fornication 

(and well, foreplay leading up to it.)

That is just the lay of the land, or in this case, getting the woman laid.

I notice that all women do is speak in generalities, like about sexual 

advances, compliments, jokes, assaults, batteries, rapes are all the same thing.

It would be nice if Women could somehow DEFINE by examples WTF they are 

bitching about.   IE:

WOMEN SAY:

"he complimented me on my dress, hair, lipstick.  Therefore he sexually harassed me.

he told a slightly off color locker room joke.   Therefore he sexually assaulted me because I was afraid 

and EMOTIONALLY  internalized myself into the joke.

He took me home and pulled me close and kissed me at my front door.   Therefore, he sexually

assaulted and battered me and in 40 years, I have never gotten over it.

I agreed to go home with him.   I agreed to have sex.   But then, after he got inside me, I changed 

my mind because women are allowed to change our minds.   Soooo, he raped me."

I think a guy needs to always wear a body camera full time to avoid going to jail.

How many women have you raped?

17 hours ago, William1444 said:

I have a great, very good looking woman who was never hit on in the workplace 

because she always acted professionally and did not dress like a whore or swish her ass 

at every manager.    And retired with a six figure income.

My sister said she was hit on at work, and what to do.  

So your sister dresses like a whore and swishes her ass at men?

17 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Just read your 1st retort..then lost interest. You are an easy read lol Seems pussy is not favorable to you and it shows. You have personal issues more than women issues. That is shinning thru as well.

Bang on target.  Rejected by women, hates and blames them for it, instead of taking responsibility for his own vile personality.  George Sodini.

Guaranteed hooker bait - DESPERATE for love and approval from women, but won't admit it.

18 hours ago, William1444 said:

You can legislate and legislate, but you can not stop fornication 

(and well, foreplay leading up to it.)

That is just the lay of the land, or in this case, getting the woman laid.

I notice that all women do is speak in generalities, like about sexual 

advances, compliments, jokes, assaults, batteries, rapes are all the same thing.

It would be nice if Women could somehow DEFINE by examples WTF they are 

bitching about.   IE:

WOMEN SAY:

"he complimented me on my dress, hair, lipstick.  Therefore he sexually harassed me.

he told a slightly off color locker room joke.   Therefore he sexually assaulted me because I was afraid 

and EMOTIONALLY  internalized myself into the joke.

He took me home and pulled me close and kissed me at my front door.   Therefore, he sexually

assaulted and battered me and in 40 years, I have never gotten over it.

I agreed to go home with him.   I agreed to have sex.   But then, after he got inside me, I changed 

my mind because women are allowed to change our minds.   Soooo, he raped me."

I think a guy needs to always wear a body camera full time to avoid going to jail.

Ask permission of her.  If she says yes, then all systems go.  Otherwise, go jack off.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Those of us that worked for the ratification of the ERA know that the Constitution provides greater protection for men than women --- we are second class citizens.  Trying to take away a woman's right to make her own healthcare decisions makes it all too obvious. 

lol.   Bullshit.    You have all the same protections as men, and in fact, you are granted more by law. 

Stop playing the victim.

I got hit on at work in my youthful days....... didn't invite it in any way. 

If men want to be sure a woman wants their attention, they should ask......only a Republican would find this rocket science.  :lol::lol:

Just now, Scout said:

If men want to be sure a woman wants their attention, they should ask......only a Republican would find this rocket science.  :lol::lol:

Wow.   Someone asked you out, and you were offended?     How scary. 

2 hours ago, EvilEyeFleegle said:

Assumptions are the sign of intellectual laziness. Not a lib....And the Beta male thing is worth a chuckle....It seems the new label for men who are both principled and nuanced in their views.

But do continue in your certainties... I'm glad you find comfort in them.

I am only certain of death and taxes. 

14 hours ago, Fallopian said:

No they  don't. Muhammad took stories from the bible and changed them to fit what he wanted them to be. 

And likewise the authors of the BIble took stories from other cultures and changed them to fit what they wanted them to be.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Ask permission of her.  If she says yes, then all systems go.  Otherwise, go jack off.

Yeah - but you don't realize what this asshole is like.  He has said - on this board - that if a woman agrees to come back to his place, once they kiss she has lost the right to say no, and if afterwards she runs to the police "with ripped clothes" he can always convince them she is lying.

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Oh quit your bitching. 

I was watching a movie about a young woman who was walking home in the evening with her daughter after a Fourth Of July celebration, and was accosted by some losers who dragged her into a shed and gang raped her as her daughter ran and hid.  After they finished with her, they beat her and left her for dead.  At their pretrial hearing, Don Johnson played their defense attorney, and gave the most outrageous account of what happened.  You have to see this to get the full flavor of it.

MOVIE

Good movie---as for the defense..well--that's justice in this country...it's all about spin. If there is one thing those of us that belong to these sorts of forums..we get a Phd in spin after a few years. Jean Paul Sartre would be proud of the internet..as it proves his fondest axiom--perception is reality..change the perception..change the reality.

winter-is-coming-white.png&f=1

5 hours ago, Scout said:

oh, ya mean, even after wining and dining a woman a few times, making out, foreplay, 

enjoying each other, smiling, THEN, I still have to ask permission????????????

What fucking planet are you from?    How many vibrators have you worn out?