What Rep. Wilson, benson, and Others Did was Disgusting

Men and women that join the military, especially during military conflicts, know what they are getting into...they are not stupid people. 

It's not uncommon for high ranking officials to say to the family of a fallen soldier, "he or she knew what they signed up for".

It's a complement meant to demonstrate that a person was willing to serve their country even though they knew they could possibly lose their lives.

So what did Rep. Wilson, benson, and others do.  In a disgusting, disrespectful way, they used the death of a soldier and his surviving wife to spin it into a political attack on Trump.

It doesn't get much lower than this. 

We all know benson is a petty, immature person...but this time he and Rep. Wilson were disgusting. And they will never know or acknowledge just how disgusting their behavior was.

Not to mention, Rep. Wilson listened in on a private conversation between the president and the soldier's wife...she should have left the wife in private during that phone call.

Then Rep. Wilson spun the called into an attack against Trump, and didn't even have the decency to communicate the full context of what she overheard.  

Listening in on such a phone call, and then spinning it after the fact, shows the lack of character in Rep. Wilson.

Here's where the words Trump used came from...

"John Kelly 'broken hearted' by Dem rep's attacks on Trump"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/19/john-kelly-broken-hearted-by-dem-reps-attacks-on-trump.html

Just now, personreal said:

Men and women that join the military, especially during military conflicts, know what they are getting into...they are not stupid people. 

It's not uncommon for high ranking officials to say to the family of a fallen soldier, "he or she knew what they signed up for".

It's a complement meant to demonstrate that a person was willing to serve their country even though they knew they could possibly lose their lives.

So what did Rep. Wilson, benson, and others do.  In a disgusting, disrespectful way, they used the death of a soldier and his surviving wife to spin it into a political attack on Trump.

We all know benson is a petty, immature person...but this time he and Rep. Wilson were disgusting. And they will never know or acknowledge just how disgusting their behavior was.

Not to mention, Rep. Wilson listened in on a private conversation between the president and the soldier's wife...she should have left the wife in private during that phone call.

Then Rep. Wilson spun the called into an attack against Trump, and didn't even have the decency to communicate the full context of what she overheard.  

Listening in on such a phone call, and then spinning it after the fact, shows the lack of character in Rep. Wilson.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/19/john-kelly-broken-hearted-by-dem-reps-attacks-on-trump.html

FOX=Fake News

Just now, untitled said:

FOX=Fake News

Is that another of those efforts to DISCREDIT SOMETHING??????

If so, you as a typical shitstain, just FUCKING FAILED!!!!

The simple fact is that TO POLITICIZE AN EFFORT BY ANYONE TRYING TO RECOGNIZE A PERSONS SERVICE TO THIS NATION IS A GODDAMN ASSHOLE!!!

That means you too, ASSHOLE!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Just now, MidnightMax said:

Is that another of those efforts to DISCREDIT SOMETHING??????

If so, you as a typical shitstain, just FUCKING FAILED!!!!

The simple fact is that TO POLITICIZE AN EFFORT BY ANYONE TRYING TO RECOGNIZE A PERSONS SERVICE TO THIS NATION IS A GODDAMN ASSHOLE!!!

That means you too, ASSHOLE!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

As Trump would say,  FAKE NEWS!!!

8 minutes ago, personreal said:

Like the San Juan mayor...

This is her 5 minutes of fame....

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

She wasn't looking for fame.  She was looking for assistance for her people.   However Trump was too busy Tweeting to respond in a timely manner.  Typical.

Puerto Rico knows there was a storm coming...

Of course the American people are the first ones they blame.

I understand the criticism of Rep Wilson. However, we cannot act as if she is some sort of evil villain. Nor do I believe we should treat President Trump that way. Both parties are politicizing this and we should instead honor the four fallen Green Berets who paid the ultimate sacrifice. 

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:
 untitled said:

no friend of benson, sorry 

Good asshole...don't want any little sniffling Bernie "Free Stuff" Fans that stayed home election night crying and put Tramp in the WH

Who couldn't like you Benson?

I don't understand

Just now, RollingRock said:

Obviously, I disagree but that's OK.  

I simply don't know how many Sanders supporters stayed home...

Not sure if it made a difference...

On the other hand after being told that Clinton would win easy maybe many Trump supporters stayed home too....

Just now, Z09 said:

I simply don't know how many Sanders supporters stayed home...

Not sure if it made a difference...

On the other hand after being told that Clinton would win easy maybe many Trump supporters stayed home too....

I didn't stay home.  I've voted in every election since 1976.  I voted for all the down ballot candidates and the referendums.  I just wrote "NONE OF THE ABOVE" across the presidential section of the ballot.  There was nobody on the list that I wanted to see in the White House. 

Just now, RollingRock said:

I didn't stay home.  I've voted in every election since 1976.  I voted for all the down ballot candidates and the referendums.  I just wrote "NONE OF THE ABOVE" across the presidential section of the ballot.  There was nobody on the list that I wanted to see in the White House. 

I can support that...

And I'm sure you voted at times assuming your guy would likely lose...

I voted for Trump in Massachusetts knowing he wouldn't win the state..

But I stood in line and voted.

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I can support that...

And I'm sure you voted at times assuming your guy would likely lose...

I voted for Trump in Massachusetts knowing he wouldn't win the state..

But I stood in line and voted.

Has Massachusetts ever voted red in the presidential election?

30 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Has Massachusetts ever voted red in the presidential election?

Not for awhile...

I'd have to research...

We even voted for McGovern I think

We've had republican governors......