prez MORON to Army Widow..."your Husband knew what he signed up for"

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Another family member who was in that vehicle corroborated the congresswoman's story and went public with that.  I'll believe the grieving family member.  Regardless, whether intentional or not, Trump's words upset the grieving widow.  To not even bother to call and clarify is reprehensible.  To my knowledge, Trump hasn't called her to clarify the thoughts he intended to convey.

He probably should not: he just might make matters worse...

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

has the wife said anything about it? the way these fuckers are talking the wife is the one that is upset...did I miss her bitching? 

The widow?  She's got other things on her mind right now.

Damn, you're a vile and heartless piece of shit.  

My ignore list is filling up fast.

Just now, RollingRock said:

The widow?  She's got other things on her mind right now.

Damn, you're a vile and heartless piece of shit.  

My ignore list is filling up fast.

somehow I think you are whining about it more than her...I cant find the widow saying a god damn thing

11 minutes ago, bigsky said:

has the wife said anything about it? the way these fuckers are talking the wife is the one that is upset...did I miss her bitching? or are they bitching for her...like a bunch of classless cunts

I haven't seen or heard her say anything.

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You are aware that other family members in the car corroborated the congresswoman's story, correct?

No they haven't.   You're lying. 

The Congresswoman has even started walking this back, now saying she didn't hear the "entire" call. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

No they haven't.   You're lying. 

The Congresswoman has even started walking this back, now saying she didn't hear the "entire" call. 

I don't lie, you snot-nosed Russian apologist.  

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump “did disrespect my son” with remarks in a condolence telephone call.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson. She also stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Myeshia Johnson that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband,” Jones-Johnson said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/?utm_term=.6c6a42c7a702

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

fake fucking news....I guess they are gonna kneel for the anthem....maybe we need to keep the victim blacks out of the military....we don't need any more whiners

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

The widow didn't say a god damn thing.  Another family member riding with the widow did.  She confirmed the congresswoman's story.

then why don't you shut the fuck up...if she aint saying shit about it why are you. you are making them look bad ass hole

Wrong, I support the troops you idiotic Russian whore.

no you don't...if you did you would appreciate Trump taking time to personally call the fallen soldiers family. General Kelly instructed trump on what to say...in accordance with what he was told when his son died...you fucking whore

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Isn't it funny they don't quote her directly but say that she supported the Congresswoman's claim?

Why is the Congresswoman now walking it back?

I suggest you listen to General Kelly's statement today.

And the truth is that everyone joining the military DOES know what they are signing up for, and those that die, have done so doing what they thought was important for their family and country.

The soldier's mother said the congresswoman's story was accurate.  Now go insult her, you idiotic fake patriot.  

because you dumb fucks spent every waking moment telling her trump is a racist...this is the consequences of the lies you tell about trump. you should be ashamed of your self punk

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Isn't it funny they don't quote her directly but say that she supported the Congresswoman's claim?

Why is the Congresswoman now walking it back?

I suggest you listen to General Kelly's statement today.

And the truth is that everyone joining the military DOES know what they are signing up for, and those that die, have done so doing what they thought was important for their family and country.

that hack rollingrock put me on ignore...is he a snowflake? what a pussy

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

There's the big lie again.

"I support the troop, but not their mission."

You can't do one without the  other. 

rolling rock supports the democrat deep state establishment...he is a traitor to the nation. I hope he gets hit by kim jong uns missile