What happened to the other NHB site?

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, teacher said:

Thank  you.

You too. Am I banned over there? Last time I tried I was blocked. Ask CP for me, please, I've some images I want to post, for me.

Also, tell CP he sucks and I never edited/deleted Jack $h!t of his. I don't need to do cheap tricks like that to get views, BTW, at my science site I'm about 100k away from a million views. 

A million views, like I'm worried about CP telling me I said this or that about the Iraq war.

Out

I don't know if you're banned.

I'll let you know.

14 minutes ago, teacher said:

Am I banned over there? Last time I tried I was blocked. Ask CP for me, please, I've some images I want to post, for me.

I don't see your name on the banned users list.

Try and make a post.

teacher: Also, tell CP he sucks and I never edited/deleted Jack $h!t of his. I don't need to do cheap tricks like that to get views, BTW, at my science site I'm about 100k away from a million views. 

I don't take sides. LOL

Later teacher.

23 minutes ago, Misty said:

Cool.

I know, right? Chuck!'s spy? That's friggin hilarious. 

Does CP have a little problem that the only power he has is the admin/moderator mouse? See, I can go to almost any site on any topic and get thousands and thousands of views right quick. People WANT to read me. I'm smart, controversial, witty, charming, arrogant, correct, funny, insulting, eh, we all know how how wonderful I am. I've never not ruled. I have no idea what it is to be a moderator whose main shouting point in life is "I'm a moderator." Like I always say, take admin, or really, The Warden away from me and I'll still be teacher. I don't need a fu(kin computer to destroy people. I need a computer to destroy many people at the same time instead of walking around a grocery store going "hey, can I have a moment of your time?" 

Chuck!'s spy. I'm probably gonna do a rant on that later. Unless I get hungry.      

7 minutes ago, teacher said:

I know, right? Chuck!'s spy? That's friggin hilarious. 

Does CP have a little problem that the only power he has is the admin/moderator mouse? See, I can go to almost any site on any topic and get thousands and thousands of views right quick. People WANT to read me. I'm smart, controversial, witty, charming, arrogant, correct, funny, insulting, eh, we all know how how wonderful I am. I've never not ruled. I have no idea what it is to be a moderator whose main shouting point in life is "I'm a moderator." Like I always say, take admin, or really, The Warden away from me and I'll still be teacher. I don't need a fu(kin computer to destroy people. I need a computer to destroy many people at the same time instead of walking around a grocery store going "hey, can I have a moment of your time?" 

Chuck!'s spy. I'm probably gonna do a rant on that later. Unless I get hungry.      

Don't ever change. 

10 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I said that I gave some computer geeks a bag of pot and a case of beer to fuck with the site. I made my intentions known to some people here before i did it. I didn't really expect results but judging by the results I'd say those kids really did know what they were talking about.

My site's back up, bitch. :lol: