What happened to the other NHB site?

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

I wonder if teacher will make me a moderator?

I think I could do it too.

After seeing "moderating" for a while, it seems kind of like judging "outhouse sculptures".

I done that before... Appear to be thoughtful, criticize, then add your own sculpture right on top.

Easy.

Just now, deezer shoove said:

I think I could do it too.

After seeing "moderating" for a while, it seems kind of like judging "outhouse sculptures".

I done that before... Appear to be thoughtful, criticize, then add your own sculpture right on top.

Easy.

I just wanna ban cannon...he banned me twice

24 minutes ago, teacher said:

Ah. I wasn't snooping or anything, in fact I got a PM from a member, a liberal member believe it or not, that directed me to your post there as a warning , one if by land... 

Vaguely, I don't remember getting involved in that one as it didn't affect me besides I've never been a big Clem fan as when I first joined he told me to "tone it down" I believe it was in the first page of the horse thread when I was but a lowly member and he was a mod. I ignored him and look what it got me.   

Well, they can't all be gems. 

I'm in the prime of my life, I can drink anyone under the table and eat my weight in chicken wings. I have the strength of ten(10) men. I treat Greyhound bus tire like water ski. And they made me admin. Can you believe that? Like I say... "This site is full of ingrates, malcontents and azzholes and I'm their leader." The Mighty Horse Thread marches on, I live in a ware house (trust me, I love it, I can walk around at night and fondle my tools) where I am now a "professional" mechanic two(2) years running. There are now way more things I can repair, install or destroy. So, pretty much the same, humble as ever. 

flag_1.1.png

So happy to hear it!

I always had a soft spot for you. 

Must be because of your modesty. :)

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

he does get his feelings hurt rather easily......and when you got the kind of power he has....I mean REAL power....well....he tends to abuse it

Do you be joules or newton-meters?

I always thought he fancied himself as having big joules and eats a lot of Fig Newtons.

...or maybe you mean wattage of calories.

He say "whu?" a lot and slams cheesecake I'll bet.

2 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

Do you be joules or newton-meters?

I always thought he fancied himself as having big joules and eats a lot of Fig Newtons.

...or maybe you mean wattage of calories.

He say "whu?" a lot and slams cheesecake I'll bet.

not sure...he thinks he is funny...that's about all I know

4 minutes ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

So happy to hear it!

I'm sure you mean about the chicken wings part.

I always had a soft spot for you.

The jokes I'm not typing right now. Must. Control. Self.

Must be because of your modesty. :)

It takes decades of proven excellence to be this humble.

-

So what's the deal? Nobody drops by the horse thread to say "hello?" And did I see Misty around? Her, too. Gaily? Thrash-ra? I swear, it's just a cold sore.