Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Trans-sexuals?

22 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

They need help in the form of people such as yourself to quit stigmatising them as “mentally ill” in need of “fixing”.  Why don’t you quit judging them, ignore them, get on with your own life and allow them to live theirs without nuts like you chasing them down with a shrink.

Trannies, h-mos, and all libretards are mentally ill. Your deranged rationalization of them as "normal" is a crock of shit. Of course, since you're a liberal you're mentally ill too so it figures that you can't see that.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Craig234 said:

I give up. You may as well be insisting that human sexuality is all about drinking enough water. It's talking to someone irrational.

What's "irrational", "dark ages", and Dr. Frankensteinish, is to take a perfectly good human body and transform it into something it is not...

1 minute ago, indago said:

What's "irrational", "dark ages", and Dr. Frankensteinish, is to take a perfectly good human body and transform it into something it is not...

Of course, you're talking about tattoos, breast enlargement (or reduction), and other plastic surgery. Maybe you should talk less and let the people involved decide.

15 hours ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

Actually, men have been using women's restrooms as a place to rape and kill for a long time.  In a lot of countries, there are campaigns to keep women safe from rape while they are menstruating.  They cannot even be distracted to change their pads or wash their hands because men are preying on them.  Ass women, we owe it to each other to watch out for each other.  I don't want some fucking predator in my bathroom because Man, he feels like a woman, that day. 

Get some fucking sense.

Agree 

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Trannies, h-mos, and all libretards are mentally ill. Your deranged rationalization of them as "normal" is a crock of shit. Of course, since you're a liberal you're mentally ill too so it figures that you can't see that.

Says the moron who has a need to get up in everyone else’s business.  YOU are the ones who are not “normal”, as you proved by electing an immoral, stupid, narcissistic bigot to the White House.  Is your life so pathetic that you feel the need to tell everyone else how to live theirs?  You call that “NORMAL”?

54 minutes ago, indago said:

What is TRULY “Frankensteinish” is for you to be passing judgment on total strangers about things you clearly know NOTHING about.  YOU are the one who needs therapy to find out why the hell you give a shit what someone else does with their body or their life.  Why don’t you go picket outside of doctors’ offices that perform such surgeries?  After all, they see nothing wrong with it, so shouldn’t they be the ones you go after?

59 minutes ago, indago said:

I LOOOOOOVE my tat, should have done it 50 years ago!  I got it one year ago, and a few months later some asshole came up to me in a grocery store and told me that I had “body dysmorphia”.  It is a freaking five-inch bluefin tuna just above an ankle.  I burst out laughing, said, “Everyone with a tatoo has body dysmorphia?”  Three guys and two gals surrounded him showing off their tats.  Right up there as one of the funniest moments of my life.

1 hour ago, TruroBeth said:

They need help in the form of people such as yourself to quit stigmatising them as “mentally ill” in need of “fixing”.  Why don’t you quit judging them, ignore them, get on with your own life and allow them to live theirs without nuts like you chasing them down with a shrink.

Looks who's talking.  LOL

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Looks who's talking.  LOL

Am I up in your business?  I don’t give a shit what you assholes do, just as long as you stay the hell away from decent people and quit judging everyone else and telling us what to do.  I realize that is impossible, since the biggest plank in the conservative platform is to judge, bully, and belittle everyone who isn’t exactly like you.  Frankly, I think that you are all just pathetically jealous that we have more fun than you do.

3 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

Am I up in your business?  I don’t give a shit what you assholes do, just as long as you stay the hell away from decent people and quit judging everyone else and telling us what to do.  I realize that is impossible, since the biggest plank in the conservative platform is to judge, bully, and belittle everyone who isn’t exactly like you.  Frankly, I think that you are all just pathetically jealous that we have more fun than you do.

Try to be more concise.   

Please excuse me while I prepare for my next show...

Michael Jackson emoticon (Musician and Bands emoticons)

15 minutes ago, personreal said:

Try to be more concise.   

Please excuse me while I prepare for my next show...

Michael Jackson emoticon (Musician and Bands emoticons)

Why be more concise than that?  You can’t enjoy your own lives, so you have to “pick” at everyone elses’, because you believe that everyone should be as miserable as you.  NO ONE wants to be like you conservatives, you reside in your own weird bubble of fake superiority with the morals of a fucking rock, again, as proven by the pig you elected.  Just GET AWAY FROM US.  

1 minute ago, TruroBeth said:

Why be more concise than that?  You can’t enjoy your own lives, so you have to “pick” at everyone elses’, because you believe that everyone should be as miserable as you.  NO ONE wants to be like you conservatives, you reside in your own weird bubble of fake superiority with the morals of a fucking rock, again, as proven by the pig you elected.  Just GET AWAY FROM US.  

Ironic.

43 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

Is your life so pathetic that you feel the need to tell everyone else how to live theirs?  You call that “NORMAL”?

Absolutely. Society needs to maintain a certain level of decency to protect society from degeneration, for the benefit of decent, normal citizens. You seem to be arguing that there is no such thing as "normal" or "decent" ... which you can't even define. Of course you can't, or don't want to... that's the liberal way: everything decent and normal must be dismantled to allow the indecent, abnormal, and destructive to take root and destroy civilization. We're already living with the disastrous results of liberal garbage from the 60s and 70s... broken families, millions upon millions of abortions, legions destroyed by drugs, our country stolen by illegals. You throw away what has been refined and proven for millennia, to experiement with deranged, mentally sick concepts, and can't see the destruction you've wrought everywhere.

You're sick in the head, Beth, and you don't even know it.

21 minutes ago, personreal said:

Ironic.

12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Absolutely. Society needs to maintain a certain level of decency to protect society from degeneration, for the benefit of decent, normal citizens. You seem to be arguing that there is no such thing as "normal" or "decent" ... which you can't even define. Of course you can't, or don't want to... that's the liberal way: everything decent and normal must be dismantled to allow the indecent, abnormal, and destructive to take root and destroy civilization. We're already living with the disastrous results of liberal garbage from the 60s and 70s... broken families, millions upon millions of abortions, legions destroyed by drugs, our country stolen by illegals. You throw away what has been refined and proven for millennia, to experiement with deranged, mentally sick concepts, and can't see the destruction you've wrought everywhere.

You're sick in the head, Beth, and you don't even know it.

“Decent and normal”?  Such as electing a sexual predator to the White House?  A Peeping Tom?  A pig who views declaring bankruptcy, not paying contractors, and forming fake “universities” to drain unsuspecting victims of their life savings as “just business as usual”?  Who in the FUCK declared you sick weirdoes as the basis of “decency”?  Just how has this country been “stolen” by illegals, you paranoid freak?  Take your perverted definition of “decency” ... which is “anyone who isn’t exactly like me is not decent” ... and SHOVE IT.  Again - NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU.

2 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

“Decent and normal”?  Such as electing a sexual predator to the White House?  A Peeping Tom?  A pig who views declaring bankruptcy, not paying contractors, and forming fake “universities” to drain unsuspecting victims of their life savings as “just business as usual”?  Who in the FUCK declared you sick weirdoes as the basis of “decency”?  Just how has this country been “stolen” by illegals, you paranoid freak?  Take your perverted definition of “decency” ... which is “anyone who isn’t exactly like me is not decent” ... and SHOVE IT.  Again - NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU.

You post like an angry child.   LOL

29 minutes ago, personreal said:

Ironic.

What is “ironic”?  Do you see liberals trying to shove their heads into every female’s uterus every month to see the contents?  Into every bedroom to view what two consenting adults are doing?  Get a fucking life and get out of ours.

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

But you cannot answer the question I posted in my transgenderism thread.  Looks like you are the moron here.

Oh please.  I ignore stupid questions, or missed them.  BTW, I enjoy being called a “moron” by bigots.

1 minute ago, TruroBeth said:

"Decent and normal”?  Such as electing a sexual predator to the White House?  A Peeping Tom?  A pig who views declaring bankruptcy, not paying contractors, and forming fake “universities” to drain unsuspecting victims of their life savings as “just business as usual”?  Who in the FUCK declared you sick weirdoes as the basis of “decency”?  Just how has this country been “stolen” by illegals, you paranoid freak?  Take your perverted definition of “decency” ... which is “anyone who isn’t exactly like me is not decent” ... and SHOVE IT.  Again - NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU.

Why are you making this about Trump? There are a million bash Trump threads on here, try to stay on topic.

No one declared me the basis of decency. The words "normal" and "decent" have objective definitions, Beth. I didn't write them. Normal and decent, in this context, refer to that which has been done for generations and proven to be good. The nuclear family staying together has been proven good. Abstaining from heroin and other hard drugs is good, decent, and normal. Operating your genitals in the way they were designed is good, it produces offspring, the next generation. Allowing your procreated offspring a chance to live outside the womb is good. Maintaining secure borders is good, it helps to prevent interlopers and nefarious actors from attacking your citizens and their way of life. Thinking you can reverse these time-tested proven concepts, and not experience negative consequences, is myopic and ignorant.

What I find hilarious is that such simple concepts of right and wrong have to be taught to a grown woman. Your mother failed you.