Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Trans-sexuals?

44 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Nice copout, ya dodgy snowflake. 

It doesn't take "a lot of thought" to know my manly duty, cuck.

Faggots like you who want to let men into the ladies' room so they can seem politically correct make me sick, boy. 

I respect their right to identify as they see fit. That's the liberal way. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hi2u said:

I respect their right to identify as they see fit. That's the liberal way. 

I respect that right as well. 

But their rights end at their noses, dipshit. They have no right to compete against real women in sports, or use their toilets and showers.

Again, why do you hate women, pig? You;ve laughed off rape as being an exaggerated problem. You've argued for the right of frat boys to use the women's showers. WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN, pig?

Just now, Flarvis said:

I respect that right as well. 

But their rights end at their noses, dipshit. They have no right to compete against real women in sports, or use their toilets and showers.

Again, why do you hate women, pig? You;ve laughed off rape as being an exaggerated problem. You've argued for the right of frat boys to use the women's showers. WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN, pig?

Freedom comes with a cost. Just like we have to suffer through mass murders by gun to protect our right to bear arms? A few women may have to gaze upon some testicles in their restroom so that people can experience the freedom of expressing their true gender. 

2 minutes ago, Hi2u said:

Freedom comes with a cost. Just like we have to suffer through mass murders by gun to protect our right to bear arms? A few women may have to gaze upon some testicles in their restroom so that people can experience the freedom of expressing their true gender. 

Their true gender is distinguished by their genitals, you science denying misfit. 

Their IMAGINED gender is all in their heads and can change a dozen times in as many days, Petunia.

In the mean time, letting men in the ladies' rooms will predictably result in predators taking advantage, because that is the nature of predators, you fucking cuck. 

On 10/14/2017 at 8:15 PM, Veritas101 said:

If progressives only knew how damaging their own extremism is might be in trouble, but they are blind to their own self destruction 

Shhh...shit, don't tell em.   

Besides...I hired someone to take care of the problem.

jpg 512x512 Masked man emoji

5 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Their true gender is distinguished by their genitals, you science denying misfit. 

Their IMAGINED gender is all in their heads and can change a dozen times in as many days, Petunia.

In the mean time, letting men in the ladies' rooms will predictably result in predators taking advantage, because that is the nature of predators, you fucking cuck. 

Reading your dribble makes my gaydar go off the charts..anything you want to share?

22 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Reading your dribble makes my gaydar go off the charts..anything you want to share?

He is a dumb, disgusting PIG.  For the trans argument in bathrooms, he quotes an article about some asshole in the ladies’ restroom in a bar.  He is so confused about his own sexuality that he is lashing out at anyone who tells him that, no, we all cannot have sex with those of the same gender.

40 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Shut up, you dumbass.  All women’s stalls have doors.  What’s your plan, pervert, you just want to stand outside ladies’ restrooms and grab crotches?  I see some freak like you standing outside that door and I will have cops up your ass so fast you won’t know what hit you. Stay the fuck away from us.

Actually, men have been using women's restrooms as a place to rape and kill for a long time.  In a lot of countries, there are campaigns to keep women safe from rape while they are menstruating.  They cannot even be distracted to change their pads or wash their hands because men are preying on them.  Ass women, we owe it to each other to watch out for each other.  I don't want some fucking predator in my bathroom because Man, he feels like a woman, that day. 

Get some fucking sense.

14 minutes ago, TruroBeth said:

Shut up, you dumbass.  All women’s stalls have doors.  What’s your plan, pervert, you just want to stand outside ladies’ restrooms and grab crotches?  I see some freak like you standing outside that door and I will have cops up your ass so fast you won’t know what hit you. Stay the fuck away from us.

Those stall doors lock as well. I guess it is cool for dudes to show their dicks to another dude while pissing as long as they think they are straight. Dudes have locking stalls as well and I am positive no trans would use the urinal. Seems we have another homophobe among us :P I agree he is insecure over his man meat. Would be super bad for them if "one of those" had a bigger wick.

11 minutes ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

Actually, men have been using women's restrooms as a place to rape and kill for a long time.  In a lot of countries, there are campaigns to keep women safe from rape while they are menstruating.  They cannot even be distracted to change their pads or wash their hands because men are preying on them.  Ass women, we owe it to each other to watch out for each other.  I don't want some fucking predator in my bathroom because Man, he feels like a woman, that day. 

Get some fucking sense.

Glad to see their are two of us. 

1 hour ago, Flarvis said:

That's a VERY narrow view of gender. Obviously gender has an emotional and intellectual component. I'm going to take your irrationality on this subject as some kind of misplaced anger based on some traumatic personal experience you've suffered from the hands of a transgender. 

1 hour ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

Get some fucking sense.

I'm all for you on violence against women. And you're an ignorant bigot when it comes to you referring to transgender people as 'feeling like a gender that day'.

YOU get some sense.

1 hour ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

Get some fucking sense.

Oh geeze they are all coming back after the ship sank. 

ass women? That's my favorite kind. :P

From Fox News 8 March 2015:

-------------------------------------------------------

A Michigan gym reportedly canceled a woman’s membership after she refused to stop telling other members that “a man” was using the women’s locker room. Yvette Cormier told MLive.com that the incident occurred at a Planet Fitness on Feb. 28 when she walked into the woman’s locker room and was “freaked out” because there was “a man” in there. When Cormier told the front desk, employees told her that the person identifies as a woman.

article

I can see it now:

Just go into the women's locker room with your dick hanging out and sit down on a bench and tell them that you're not really a man, and then watch all the women undressing.

WOW!  What a line...

54 minutes ago, indago said:

From Fox News 8 March 2015:

A Michigan gym reportedly canceled a woman’s membership after she refused to stop telling other members that “a man” was using the women’s locker room. Yvette Cormier told MLive.com that the incident occurred at a Planet Fitness on Feb. 28 when she walked into the woman’s locker room and was “freaked out” because there was “a man” in there. When Cormier told the front desk, employees told her that the person identifies as a woman.

article

I can see it now:

Just go into the women's locker room with your dick hanging out and sit down on a bench and tell them that you're not really a man, and then watch all the women undressing.

WOW!  What a line...

Ignoramuses never get tired of spreading their ignorance.

Yes, this is an issue that needs addressing - people's various concerns and needs. The ignorant denial of what transgender is has nothing to do with the legitimate topic.

5 hours ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

Get some fucking sense.

Not sure what happens in other countries should be used to restrict the freedoms of our citizens. 

What's an ass woman? 

7 hours ago, Middl3 said:

What is it that you deny, dodging dancer?

That one's gender is easily determined by their anatomy, or that rapists, pervs, peepers and freaks will gladly use any advantage society affords them - including free entry into spaces where women are isolated and naked?

You have nothing to add but ad homs - typical fag. 

1 hour ago, Hi2u said:

Not sure what happens in other countries should be used to restrict the freedoms of our citizens. 

What's an ass woman? 

Hey, jaggov. You're not a woman - you have no right to sacrifice their safety and privacy on the altar of political correctness, you syphilitic cuck. 

6 hours ago, TruroBeth said:

Shut up, you dumbass.  All women’s stalls have doors.  What’s your plan, pervert, you just want to stand outside ladies’ restrooms and grab crotches?  

I want to keep the ladies' room for ladies only - status quo, rape bait. 

You want to make it where men can come in the ladies, because you're cock hungry and desperate for dick