Jump to content

Trans-sexuals?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Hi2u said:

You don't need to pretend anything. Just respect their right to identify whatever gender they identify with. 

You are definitely insisting we pretend something, dumbass, when you say men have a right to use the ladies' shower rooms. 

 

Borrow some money and purchase a clue, dimwit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flarvis said:

You are definitely insisting we pretend something, dumbass, when you say men have a right to use the ladies' shower rooms. 

 

Borrow some money and purchase a clue, dimwit. 

Come on.....These are people who identify as females. Why are you so hateful and intolerant to those who are different than you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hi2u said:

Come on.....These are people who identify as females. Why are you so hateful and intolerant to those who are different than you? 

I am neither hateful nor intolerant. I simply respect women. 

 

Penises should not be forced on them in their showers. 

 

Your mother should have raised to to respect her, son. If she had, you would wish to protect her, ot endanger her by saying she should share her shower with men.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flarvis said:

I am neither hateful nor intolerant. I simply respect women. 

 

Penises should not be forced on them in their showers. 

 

Your mother should have raised to to respect her, son. If she had, you would wish to protect her, ot endanger her by saying she should share her shower with men.

Showers? How many showers are in a public restroom? Your entire argument is nothing more than attempting to hide your obvious hatred and intolerance of something you simply don't understand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hi2u said:

Showers? How many showers are in a public restroom? Your entire argument is nothing more than attempting to hide your obvious hatred and intolerance of something you simply don't understand. 

Gyms, retard. 

 

If we pretend that merely calling yourself female "on the inside" grants you access to female spaces, then gym shower and school showers come in to play. 

 

Grow up and live in the real world, kid - where workouts and showers at the gym are a very real part of millions of women's day.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Gyms, retard. 

 

If we pretend that merely calling yourself female "on the inside" grants you access to female spaces, then gym shower and school showers come in to play. 

 

Grow up and live in the real world, kid - where workouts and showers at the gym are a very real part of millions of women's day.. 

Now you're showing disrespect for the mentally challenged? Is there anyone you don't show obvious contempt for? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Flarvis said:

Thank you, sir - may I have another?

Nope. I'm really close to putting your disgusting excuse for a human being on the ignore list. 

 

The ONLY thing stopping me is I KNOW you'd attempt to claim it's some kind of feather in your hat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hi2u said:

Nope. I'm really close to putting your disgusting excuse for a human being on the ignore list. 

 

The ONLY thing stopping me is I KNOW you'd attempt to claim it's some kind of feather in your hat. 

The mere fact that you have considered it, I consider an enormous win. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Flarvis said:

Gyms, retard. 

 

If we pretend that merely calling yourself female "on the inside" grants you access to female spaces, then gym shower and school showers come in to play. 

 

Grow up and live in the real world, kid - where workouts and showers at the gym are a very real part of millions of women's day.. 

 

Hi2u must have missed this one...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From Fox News 19 October 2017:
-------------------------------------------------------------
A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Thursday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom. Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.
-------------------------------------------------------------

 

article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...