Jump to content
Craig234

An invitation for one right-winger to make one civil, rational post

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

So.....this poor kid was a tomboy and her parents fucked her up by refusing to make her face reality. They pretended she was a boy and created a fake world this poor girl had to live in. Disgusting. 

 

Yup, you ask for information and the don't watch what's given to you and just spew ignorant lies again.

 

You're going on ignore now as dishonest, immoral, and just a waste of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

 

LETS TALK ABOUT HOW THE LEFT MANIPULATES WELFARE USE AMONG RACE GROUPS BY AVOIDING TALK ABOUT PER CAPITA 

 

OK, post away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Craig234 said:

 

Yup, you ask for information and the don't watch what's given to you and just spew ignorant lies again.

 

You're going on ignore now as dishonest, immoral, and just a waste of time.

I watched your entire video. Ask me anything you want about it. That was my take away from it. Why do you come on this forum if all you are looking for is an echo chamber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

 

OK, post away.

 

Careful, Pete, you might be the only non-leftist that Craig hasn't put on ignore.   Such responsibility ...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Craig said he is scared to debate me

 

he said he wanted to debate then said

 

I dont talk to racists lol .. he is scared to debate people with diff views .. what a joke libtard pussy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

 

OK, post away.

 

Well the left says blacks are on welfare at same rates as whites.. 

but they dont mention that that is amazing since blacks are 13% of population and whites are 65%

 

SO THE POINT IS BLACKS ARE USING WELFARE AT FIVE TIMES THE RATE OF WHITES.. 

 

Notice how the left never wants to talk about PER CAPITA rates 

 

and notice the left never wants to talk about Black Crime rates do they?

or black school test scores right? 

 

THEY JUST IGNORE EVER TALKING ABOUT IT LOL.. U GUYS ARE SCARED TO TALK ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

 

Well the left says blacks are on welfare at same rates as whites.. 

but they dont mention that that is amazing since blacks are 13% of population and whites are 65%

 

SO THE POINT IS BLACKS ARE USING WELFARE AT FIVE TIMES THE RATE OF WHITES.. 

 

Notice how the left never wants to talk about PER CAPITA rates 

 

and notice the left never wants to talk about Black Crime rates do they?

or black school test scores right? 

 

THEY JUST IGNORE EVER TALKING ABOUT IT LOL.. U GUYS ARE SCARED TO TALK ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS 

 

I've never seen the left say that. Yes, black people are receiving assistance at a much higher rate than white people.

 

News flash: it's because they're much poorer, following centuries of racism that are still having a big effect.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Craig234 said:

 

I've never seen the left say that. Yes, black people are receiving assistance at a much higher rate than white people.

 

News flash: it's because they're much poorer, following centuries of racism that are still having a big effect.,

 

the fact that blacks have smaller average brain size has nothinng to do with it?

or its well proven that black african average iq is 70?


U blame black faillure  on racism.. your such a lefty idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

 

the fact that blacks have smaller average brain size has nothinng to do with it?

or its well proven that black african average iq is 70?


U blame black faillure  on racism.. your such a lefty idiot

 

And the answer remains 'no' to the thread topic, for both civil and rational for this bigot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

 

And the answer remains 'no' to the thread topic, for both civil and rational for this bigot.

 

ANSWER THE QUESTION

SO BLACKS DONT HAVE A SMALLER AVERAGE BRAIN SIZE ?

OR LOWER IQ AVERAGE? 

 

I WIN AGAIN.. ANOTHER LEFTY THATS SCARED TO STUDY SOMETHING 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

You live in an echo chamber which is why you think that. 

 

Most mainstream people do not think he is nuts....he is vastly more popular than democrats. 

ALL “mainstream people”, whatever the hell that is, think he is nuts.  If you think his behavior is “normal”, then you need to look into your own life and ask yourself what the hell is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

Explain how that works. I don't understand why thinking who you bed is a choice means you are a bisexual. 

 

You honestly believe you have no choice who you have sex with?

So, you are admitting that you are sexually attracted to both men and women?  Then you are bisexual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TruroBeth said:

How the hell do you know?  We do not sit down and make “choices” between entire groups of people, and we sure as hell do not obsess about what people do in their bedrooms, who they are loving, etc., the way that cons do.  What a freaking waste of time.  You ever been bothered by a transgender?  Do you even KNOW one?

 

  There have apparently always been homosexuals in the world and i realise this however I have difficulty understanding the promotion of the situation in the media and schools etc. People  drop a two year old off at day care and when they pick the boy up he is in a dress?  Two years old?, What the hell is that? No, dont really know any personalty and I live in a very bad area, where the military dont live so its not likely to be any kind of problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×