Craig234

An invitation for one right-winger to make one civil, rational post

I'd just like to see one for a change.

Or does every post from every right-winger have to be filled with lies, or false ideology, or hate, or sneering, or selfish demands, and similar?

The idea of 'rational discussion' is nice.

But it's not what we see happen.

The right-winger can pick the topic. Then post an argument for your position that has some principle, some honesty.

If there any left to post not on my ignore list yet. That's sadly growing.

6 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Or does every post from every right-winger have to be filled with lies, or false ideology, or hate, or sneering, or selfish demands, and similar?

The right-winger can pick the topic. Then post an argument for your position that has some principle, some honesty.

The problem is that you havent been her long enough to know what is going on.We have debated your type, over and over and over again. The problem is you Liberals are not as you say. you are not open minded, you are not compassionate, and you absolutely are not informed.We debunk the lies you people tell and then a week later you idiots spout the same lie again. this is why you get pictures and nonsense thrown right back at you. You arent worth debating.PERIOD! until you are willing to look at true facts and have a ounce of common sense your party of fools is going to keep on losing until you are extinct....and what a awesome day that will be.

I debated you on the Iraq War.

I produced facts and quotes from politicians.

As soon as you lost the argument you put me on ignore.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Exactly, Ive pounded them into the sand so many times. Spent hours doing all the work for them and presented many a case that was bullet proof...They answered with....desperate shill....No wonder they are the only ones that take themselves seriously...roflmao...what a bunch of liberal rejectoids.

23 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

17 minutes ago, 123urout said:

The problem is that you havent been her long enough to know what is going on.We have debated your type, over and over and over again. The problem is you Liberals are not as you say. you are not open minded, you are not compassionate, and you absolutely are not informed.We debunk the lies you people tell and then a week later you idiots spout the same lie again. this is why you get pictures and nonsense thrown right back at you. You arent worth debating.PERIOD! until you are willing to look at true facts and have a ounce of common sense your party of fools is going to keep on losing until you are extinct....and what a awesome day that will be.

2 minutes ago, Craig234 said:
You've chosen to ignore content by 123urout because he kicks your stupid liberal ass. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Z09 because he kicks your stupid liberal ass.. Options 

liberals-waaah.jpg

6 minutes ago, Craig234 said:
You've chosen to ignore content by 123urout. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Z09. Options 

Pretty soon you won't have anyone left to talk too. Listen NHB Isn't for you, head down to the LO where you can get what you want.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Pretty soon you won't have anyone left to talk too. Listen NHB Isn't for you, head down to the LO where you can get what you want.

Oh, I'll have plenty left to talk to. Not all the posters are jackasses. Whether I have any right-wingers to talk to? Well note the absence of that one civil, rational post.

Just now, Craig234 said:

Oh, I'll have plenty left to talk to. Not all the posters are jackasses. Whether I have any right-wingers to talk to? Well note the absence of that one civil, rational post.

There may be a place that you want coming .... right now NHB is what it is, most of the libs hang out downstairs. 

Just now, Craig234 said:

Oh, I'll have plenty left to talk to. Not all the posters are jackasses. Whether I have any right-wingers to talk to? Well note the absence of that one civil, rational post yet.

Because you are too much of a liberal pussy......PUSSY! im pissed you fkn ignored z09 before me...you fkn traitor....

this-is-me-not-giving-a-single-shit-abou

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

There may be a place that you want coming .... right now NHB is what it is, most of the libs hang out downstairs. 

OK; I like the current structure, the issue is the lack of quality posts from one side, as this thread is showing.

He put me on ignore as soon as I showed him a few weeks before the Iraq invasion Saddam was still playing games with weapon inspectors...

OK; I like the current structure, the issue is the lack of quality posts from one side, as this thread is showing.

I've been here for years, it is what it is, most anything is allowed.  Before the change this place was fucking brutal,  since then it's been a lot more subdued. 

LOOK IN THE MIRROR MORON ..WHAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IS YOURSELF.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

He put me on ignore as soon as I showed him a few weeks before the Iraq invasion Saddam was still playing games with weapon inspectors...

Yeah ,They just cant stand the truth.

Well, I went to redstate and posted a couple of polite corrections, and very quickly was banned from the site. They really don't like the truth. A ban to be proud of.

But seriously, can you believe this guy? Wants a serious debate and is afraid of it....go figure . We gave him what he asked even though he didnt return it. Just another fruit loop deranged Retard liberal spewing ignorance and dumbfuckery

1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

Well, I went to redstate and posted a couple of polite corrections, and very quickly was banned from the site. They really don't like the truth. A ban to be proud of.

it was surely because of your blatant stupidity

44 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Aww you poor snowflake.  And how many left wing fringe dishonest hypocrites do you call out when they do the same thing?  Like....oino, maybe someone who lumps everyone together by saying something like "every post from every right-winger have to be filled with lies, or false ideology, or hate, or sneering, or selfish demands, and similar?"

Seriously, go to your safe space before your head explodes

Just now, Veritas101 said:

Aww you poor snowflake.  And how many left wing fringe dishonest hypocrites do you call out when they do the same thing?  Like....oino, maybe someone who lumps everyone together by saying something like "every post from every right-winger have to be filled with lies, or false ideology, or hate, or sneering, or selfish demands, and similar?"

Seriously, go to your safe space before your head explodes

Another 'no' vote to the thread topic - but why don't you post an example of a left-wing fringe hypocrite post and I'll let you know if it deserves to be 'called out'.

But you won't, because you're pretty clearly an idiot who will not be able to do more than the sort of attack gibberish you did above, over and over.

39 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Yea, I kicked Fresh Meat's ass with facts his first day on the board, and got ignored too.

lol...   Never have found a liberal yet who can defend his positions.

7 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Why don't you post those "corrections" here, and let us dissect them for you.

We can explain to you where you made your errors. 

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yea, I kicked Fresh Meat's ass with facts his first day on the board, and got ignored too.

lol...   Never have found a liberal yet who can defend his positions.

ad yet you ignore me, while still using my quote as your signature.  You are unable to defend your slander against me.

yawn.