Jump to content

Those claiming Confederacy are Enemies of America


Recommended Posts

There is no other way you can see or justify these people, they are unAmerican enemies to this day, and would want to be unAmericans by succession from America.

 

Confederate States of America

plural noun
1.
(US, history) the 11 Southern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Mississippi) that seceded from the Union in 1861, precipitating a civil war with the North. The Confederacy was defeated in 1865 and the South reincorporated into the US.
 
The Confederate flag was flown by traitors to the United States of America who slaughtered more than 110,000 U.S. soldiers.
 
I know some will take issue with my calling the Confederacy a band of traitors, but let's be blunt -- that's what they were. They broke from the United States and created their own nation, calling it the Confederate States of America. They issued their own currency, elected their own president and Congress, raised an army and went to war with the United States of America, firing the first shot at Fort Sumter, South Carolina.
 
What's even more troubling about the so-called Confederate flag we see so often is that it was not the official flag of the Confederacy. It's worse than that. The flag commonly referred to as the Confederate flag was actually the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.
 
Why is that worse? Because this was the flag carried on battlefields by Confederate troops during the Civil War as they killed U.S. soldiers.
 

Why would anyone display a flag that was flown by a nation that viewed the United States as its enemy? And yes, I know that some like to claim euphemistically the Civil War was simply a war between brothers, but it was not. It was far more lethal.

 

Just read some of the speeches made by the president of the Confederacy, Jefferson Davis, and it's clear the Confederate states viewed the United States as a sworn enemy. Davis made it clear that Confederate forces would kill any U.S. military personnel that dared step foot in the Confederate nation.

 

This history alone should dissuade anyone from ever displaying the Confederate battle flag on U.S. soil again.

 

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/25/opinion/obeidallah-confederate-flag/index.html

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

They were rebels. 

It seems they are still Rebels today and still believe in the Confederacy, still fly the battle flag as if they didn't lose the civil war. They are shameful and a stain on the American soil. Imagine them thinking they should have statutes honoring their war heroes in America. Those statutes are history, stick them in the museum with Uncle Ho and Hitler.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor things.

 

Seems everyone of these shitstains had their momma drop them on their heads when they were little babies.

 

NO ONE could be this hate filled and NOT BE BRAIN DAMAGED.

 

Ever.

 

 

Poor? LMAO!! I could make you my dependent if you weren't already on welfare and food stamps.

 

The only thing got dropped was my cock on your mommies forehead, loser.

 

And speaking of brain damage shit hat, you need to change those road apples under that cumm shield you wear on your head.

 

Must be one of those unAmerican pieces of shit I was describing in the OP. What a Loser!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Z09 said:

There's many monuments and memorials to JFK...

His father praised Hitler..

I'm a bit offended...

 

Should they come down?

NO. Should the Vietnamese have statutes across America honoring their war dead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shintao said:

Poor? LMAO!! I could make you my dependent if you weren't already on welfare and food stamps.

 

The only thing got dropped was my cock on your mommies forehead, loser.

 

And speaking of brain damage shit hat, you need to change those road apples under that cumm shield you wear on your head.

 

Must be one of those unAmerican pieces of shit I was describing in the OP. What a Loser!!!!

 

^^^Must hit that HATE FILLED NERVE of shitstains.

 

Nothing but hate, 24/7/365!!

 

Actually, you were a lot more fun when you pretended you were smart and decent.

 

A LOT tougher to kick around when you were playing like that, asshole.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shintao said:

There is no other way you can see or justify these people, they are unAmerican enemies to this day, and would want to be unAmericans by succession from America.

 

Confederate States of America

plural noun
1.
(US, history) the 11 Southern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Mississippi) that seceded from the Union in 1861, precipitating a civil war with the North. The Confederacy was defeated in 1865 and the South reincorporated into the US.
 
The Confederate flag was flown by traitors to the United States of America who slaughtered more than 110,000 U.S. soldiers.
 
I know some will take issue with my calling the Confederacy a band of traitors, but let's be blunt -- that's what they were. They broke from the United States and created their own nation, calling it the Confederate States of America. They issued their own currency, elected their own president and Congress, raised an army and went to war with the United States of America, firing the first shot at Fort Sumter, South Carolina.
 
What's even more troubling about the so-called Confederate flag we see so often is that it was not the official flag of the Confederacy. It's worse than that. The flag commonly referred to as the Confederate flag was actually the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.
 
Why is that worse? Because this was the flag carried on battlefields by Confederate troops during the Civil War as they killed U.S. soldiers.
 

Why would anyone display a flag that was flown by a nation that viewed the United States as its enemy? And yes, I know that some like to claim euphemistically the Civil War was simply a war between brothers, but it was not. It was far more lethal.

 

Just read some of the speeches made by the president of the Confederacy, Jefferson Davis, and it's clear the Confederate states viewed the United States as a sworn enemy. Davis made it clear that Confederate forces would kill any U.S. military personnel that dared step foot in the Confederate nation.

 

This history alone should dissuade anyone from ever displaying the Confederate battle flag on U.S. soil again.

 

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/25/opinion/obeidallah-confederate-flag/index.html

 

 

Shito is outraged now by a 4 year old opinion piece. 

Anything to distract from the faceplant of the left, I guess. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

^^^Must hit that HATE FILLED NERVE of shitstains.

 

Nothing but hate, 24/7/365!!

 

Actually, you were a lot more fun when you pretended you were smart and decent.

 

A LOT tougher to kick around when you were playing like that, asshole.

 

 

Look at this shit hat trolling for my cock as I laugh my ass off at his stupidity. HAHAHAHA.................

 

Crawl in your shit hole with your mother asshole. LMAO!!!!!

 

And change those road apples in your shitty hat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

 

The probably do in Vietnam, dumbass.

And these unAmerican pieces of succession shit would have them in their country as well, BUT they lost the war to fuck America over, so they get nothing in America. Figure that out??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benson13 said:

the redneck states need to be thrown out of America....and the sooner the better

 

 

who needs them dragging down the Country like they've been doing for 157 years

Can you tell us what states need out?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, shintao said:

And these unAmerican pieces of succession shit would have them in their country as well, BUT they lost the war to fuck America over, so they get nothing in America. Figure that out??

 

And WHO is talking about SECEDING??

 

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

the redneck states need to be thrown out of America....and the sooner the better

 

 

who needs them dragging down the Country like they've been doing for 157 years

 

Here ya go  shitstain!!!

 

Now you can GO FUCK YOURSELF since that is about the ONLY ass you will ever get in your miserable life.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No, not Fla..but then, who cares

 

Southern states dominate the list of who benefits most from federal programs

 

Ironically, states whose residents receive the most help from federal government programs often are the most likely to elect conservative representatives who routinely favor cutting federal government programs. The five states receiving the most federal money, West Virginia included, have all been won by the Republican candidate in recent presidential elections.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shintao said:

There is no other way you can see or justify these people, they are unAmerican enemies to this day, and would want to be unAmericans by succession from America.

 

shintao...my roof is leaking; looks like I am going to need a new one.

 

Q:  When did the South loose the war ?

 

A:  FT Sumter !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...