Z09

Clinton Foundation shut down as soon as she lost

On 9/14/2017 at 11:58 AM, XavierOnassis said:

Name two. I question that this actually happened, but of course, a well-informed egal brain like yourself will provide actual evidence.

Then ask them.

No more good to do in the world?

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

They haven't done anything. Dumbass.

I've provided many things they have done. That your intelligence level isn't capable of comprehending what action verbs mean does not negate them. From your responses it is safe to say that there isn't much that you do comprehend!!! But since you label yourself as "Golfboy", I should have known you operate with a major handicap!!! Bet you are a pain in the butt to be behind at putt-putt... what 6-hours per hole? And that is just cleaning out your ears!!!! ;)

Golfboy   
15 minutes ago, Billyboil said:

I've provided many things they have done. That your intelligence level isn't capable of comprehending what action verbs mean does not negate them. From your responses it is safe to say that there isn't much that you do comprehend!!! But since you label yourself as "Golfboy", I should have known you operate with a major handicap!!! Bet you are a pain in the butt to be behind at putt-putt... what 6-hours per hole? And that is just cleaning out your ears!!!! ;)

You've provided NOTHING they've done for the victims of the hurricanes. 

How can you, when they did nothing?

Dumbass. 

5 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

You've provided NOTHING they've done for the victims of the hurricanes. 

How can you, when they did nothing?

Dumbass. 

You provided nothing (the actual definition) to prove they've done nothing (the actual definition).

Golfboy   
Just now, Billyboil said:

You provided nothing (the actual definition) to prove they've done nothing (the actual definition).

lol.    Right, because you can't prove a negative.  

Dumbass.

Just now, Golfboy said:

lol.    Right, because you can't prove a negative.  

Dumbass.

Or, you are just plain stupid. High probability on that... likely 99%+. But as for my proof, best go look at the kudos Team Rubicon gives to the Clinton Foundation for their operation.

Golfboy   
20 minutes ago, Billyboil said:

Or, you are just plain stupid. High probability on that... likely 99%+. But as for my proof, best go look at the kudos Team Rubicon gives to the Clinton Foundation for their operation.

lol... "their operation"...

"The campaign asks fellow citizens to support the staggering recovery needs. All donations to the One America Appeal will be directed to the George H. W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation, which will quickly distribute 100 percent of every dollar to recovery funds that are assisting hurricane victims."

There you have it.   They aren't doing a DAMN thing. 

19 hours ago, Golfboy said:

lol... "their operation"...

"The campaign asks fellow citizens to support the staggering recovery needs. All donations to the One America Appeal will be directed to the George H. W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation, which will quickly distribute 100 percent of every dollar to recovery funds that are assisting hurricane victims."

There you have it.   They aren't doing a DAMN thing. 

Really, the George W Bush isn’t doing a DAMN thing either?

Like I’ve shown, you are shallow thinker that uses your made-up definitions that turns the pertinent facts into BS in your brain. So in your fictional world that relies on made-up definitions and ignoring things I have posted about the operation/purview/actions of the Clinton Foundation as it relates to doing for the two hurricanes (and beyond), like symbiotic relationships or paying forward through training/networking/sharing best practices with those in their community it does fit your made-up definition of “NOTHING” which exists in your brain (and maybe some other demented with the same mental issues) . You however have not changed the definitions for the rest of us.

Golfboy   
6 minutes ago, Billyboil said:

Really, the George W Bush isn’t doing a DAMN thing either?

We're talking the Clinton Foundation, who did NOTHING. 

But I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject.  You're looking like a total fool.

5 hours ago, Golfboy said:

We're talking the Clinton Foundation, who did NOTHING. 

But I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject.  You're looking like a total fool.

Oh my, you don’t even understand what you quoted in your previous post? Now you want to pin opening the concept of “NOTHING” door on me? Thanks for showing up just one more time with a stellar display of your ignorance. It is fitting that we are “all about this” in Z09’s failure on accuracy. You two have very little credibility, but between you both, you might still be able to con a second-grader out of their lunch money, but most likely that second-grader would be having lunch on you two!!!

Golfboy   
1 minute ago, Billyboil said:

Oh my, you don’t even understand what you quoted in your previous post? Now you want to pin opening the concept of “NOTHING” door on me? Thanks for showing up just one more time with a stellar display of your ignorance. It is fitting that we are “all about this” in Z09’s failure on accuracy. You two have very little credibility, but between you both, you might still be able to con a second-grader out of their lunch money, but most likely that second-grader would be having lunch on you two!!!

The Clinton Foundation did NOTHING to help the hurricane victims in this country.

And no amount of whining, or name calling is going to change that fact. 

JTZilla   
On 9/12/2017 at 11:05 AM, slideman said:

There is a lot to blame Bill for- the omnibus crime bill for one. You don't have to make stuff up.

i bet bill fucked manchelle

shintao   
5 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

i bet bill fucked manchelle

Well, we know he fucked your old lady.

14 hours ago, Golfboy said:

The Clinton Foundation did NOTHING to help the hurricane victims in this country.

And no amount of whining, or name calling is going to change that fact. 

Hee-hee, using your made-up definition of “fact” to support your made-up definition of “NOTHING”, now that‘s special (like you)!!! I’m still waiting to hear your made-up definition of “symbiotic relationships” that would keep your made-up definition of “fact” and your made-up definition of “NOTHING” seem logical to you. Hint (toward a real world definition of “symbiotic relationships”)... Team Rubicon gives credit to the Clinton Climate Initiative as "In-Kind Operational Support".

JTZilla   
15 hours ago, shintao said:

Well, we know he fucked your old lady.

NlGGER