Dissident

Anyone else hate everyone?

Since this election, I am finding it so hard to keep my friends. Now that I'm more "woke" I suppose, I can barely stand the majority of people I know. Every racist, sexist,  xenophobic comment seems amplified and I end up being "the liberal ass hole snowflake" when I call people out. On a side note, I work in healthcare, hate talking to half the patients, and absolutely despise talking about my job outside of work. It drives me crazy when people ask me for medical advice, when I hear other people giving bad medical advice, and most certainly hate the anti science anti vaxxer crowd. 

I have no point other than to say I feel overwhelmed in this world right now without one person who I can totally relate to. Anyone else hating people more than ever? 

laripu   
17 hours ago, Dissident said:

Anyone else hating people more than ever? 

No. I know most people are stupid. I don't blame a cow for going moo. I think of cycles and fads, and I'm certain this will go away and then come back, again and again.

Leonard Cohen wrote :

The wars, they will be fought again. The holy dove, she will be caught again. Bought, and sold, and bought again. The dove is never free.

I keep feeling a strong kinship with my deceased parents, who repeatedly told me stories of the holocaust. It used to bore me and annoy me, but now, as I  remember it, it rings true. Watching the march of the Nazis and their ilk, hearing them yell "Jews will not replace us! ",  I found myself thinking that I was glad that they didn't live to see this. 

Middl3   

No. I do have less respect for some of my friends now as I thought they were smarter than I gave them credit for. They also tend to feel it is okay to be openly racist these days..now that one does piss me off. I do let them know they crossed the line. I embarrass the crap out of them telling them I am dating a black dude (a total lie) just to see if they are really my friend and to get a reaction. Depending on that said reaction I make my decision to stay friendly with them or to just back away quietly. I can not be friends with people I can not respect. Narrow minds can be a total deal killer for me.

Odd part is, the ones I have done this too never saw it coming.

On 9/4/2017 at 1:27 AM, Dissident said:

Since this election, I am finding it so hard to keep my friends. Now that I'm more "woke" I suppose, I can barely stand the majority of people I know. Every racist, sexist,  xenophobic comment seems amplified and I end up being "the liberal ass hole snowflake" when I call people out. On a side note, I work in healthcare, hate talking to half the patients, and absolutely despise talking about my job outside of work. It drives me crazy when people ask me for medical advice, when I hear other people giving bad medical advice, and most certainly hate the anti science anti vaxxer crowd. 

I have no point other than to say I feel overwhelmed in this world right now without one person who I can totally relate to. Anyone else hating people more than ever? 

maybe u can be honest that all not all races are the same and not all cultues are equal 

also there is a whole food plant based movemet going on 

U might want to see nutritionfacts dot org to learn the truth about health that not discussed and hidden in medical classes 

Narrow minds lol

1.  u guys are the ones that are scared to study iq testing

2 or crime among race groups

3.   Or cultures

4.  and u dont want to mvoe to a muslim country or black area most likely if not black yourselves

Wigglie   

YES!!!  I find myself growing more and more intolerant towards most of society lately.  The fast drivers who cut me off, the rude assholes in the supermarket, the pretentious white people who think their shit don't stink.  I try to be open minded, but it seems like since dipshit took office, we as a society are growing further apart to the point of implosion.  I just want to crawl in my bed and never come out.

laripu   
On 9/8/2017 at 2:28 AM, PETECOOK003 said:

4.  and u dont want to mvoe to a muslim country

There are some terrible countries that are 100% Christian. For example Venezuela. There are some truly great countries with lots of social programs, like the Scandinavian countries. South Korea was pretty fantastic when I spent two months there in 1998.

And while there are terrible Muslim countries, have you seen what Dubai built? I was there in 1996 when they stayed building it. Pics at the bottom.

I've been also been months in Germany, France, Israel, and years in Canada and the United States. Each place has its charms. (And cuisine.)

Have you traveled anywhere in the world so that you know first hand what you're talking about? Or are you just repeating what your hear from your kkkumrads?

Burj%20Kahlifa_Night_3.jpg

palm_1970288e.jpg

1 hour ago, laripu said:

There are some terrible countries that are 100% Christian. For example Venezuela. There are some truly great countries with lots of social programs, like the Scandinavian countries. South Korea was pretty fantastic when I spent two months there in 1998.

And while there are terrible Muslim countries, have you seen what Dubai built? I was there in 1996 when they stayed building it. Pics at the bottom.

I've been also been months in Germany, France, Israel, and years in Canada and the United States. Each place has its charms. (And cuisine.)

Have you traveled anywhere in the world so that you know first hand what you're talking about? Or are you just repeating what your hear from your kkkumrads?

U IDOT DUBA IS ONLY RICH CUZ OF OIL

NOT CUZ MUSLIMS HAVE GREAT SILICON VALLIES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT 

1 hour ago, laripu said:

palm_1970288e.jpg

laripu   
On 9/10/2017 at 0:07 AM, PETECOOK003 said:

U IDOT DUBA IS ONLY RICH CUZ OF OIL

NOT CUZ MUSLIMS HAVE GREAT SILICON VALLIES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT 

The minimal intelligence of racists, is here on display. The Silicon Valley he holds up as the the shining evidence of greatness is egalitarian. Many of the top CEOs are of racial groups that would not be approved by the person who disparages "DUBA" for not having "GREAT SILICON VALLIES".

For example:

Ursula Burns, CEO of Xerox, a black woman, makes $13.1 million/year.

Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, makes $17.7 million/year. He was born in India, lived there until he got his first degree there and is racially Indian.

Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe,  makes $20 million/year. He was also born in India, and also lived there until he got his first degree there and is also racially Indian.

Henry Fernandez, CEO of MSCI, was born in Mexico and raised in Nicaragua. He makes $22.2 million/year.

Hock Tan was born in Malaysia and is ethnically Asian. He is CEO of Broadcom, makes $24.7 million/year.

Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, makes $33.1 million/year and is Jewish.

Safra Catz, co-CEO of Oracle is an Israeli-born Jewish woman. She makes $40.9 million/year.

So whatever statistics there are about race and IQ, even if they're true, ought to be ignored when evaluating people of great ability and quality. Because there just aren't enough of them. Their relative rarity is proven by their insanely high salaries. This country is all about treating people like individuals, giving everyone equal opportunity, and seeing people of quality perform and accomplish.

But Pete Cook, white supremacist who calls me "U IDOT", also has a great accomplishment: he knows how to use caps lock. His style of spelling is unique. He could very likely learn to crush an empty can of Bud Light against his forehead.

Wigglie   
14 minutes ago, laripu said:

The minimal intelligence of racists, is here on display. The Silicon Valley he holds up as the the shining evidence of greatness is egalitarian. Many of the top CEOs are of racial groups that would not be approved by the person who disparages "DUBA" for not having "GREAT SILICON VALLIES".

For example:

Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, makes $17.7 million/year. He was born in India, lived there until he got his first degree there and is racially Indian.

Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe,  makes $20 million/year. He was also born in India, and also lived there until he got his first degree there and is also racially Indian.

Henry Fernandez, CEO of MSCI, was born in Mexico and raised in Nicaragua. He makes $22.2 million/year.

Hock Tan was born in Malaysia and is ethnically Asian. He is CEO of Broadcom, makes $24.7 million/year.

Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, makes $33.1 million/year and is Jewish.

Safra Catz, co-CEO of Oracle is an Israeli-born Jewish woman. She makes $40.9 million/year.

So whatever statistics there are about race and IQ, even if they're true, ought to be ignored when evaluating people of great ability and quality. Because there just aren't enough of them. Their relative rarity is proven by their insanely high salaries. This country is all about treating people like individuals, giving everyone equal opportunity, and seeing people of quality perform and accomplish.

But Pete Cook, white supremacist who calls me "U IDOT", also has a great accomplishment: he knows how to use caps lock. His style of spelling is unique. He could very likely learn to crush an empty can of Bud Light against his forehead.

Great post Laripu!

35 minutes ago, Wigglie said:

Great post Laripu!

do a debate with me u..

u are the one scared to talk about black crime and other subjects u liberal idiot 

51 minutes ago, laripu said:

For example:

lol looks how he brings up personal examples lol

so black culture on average is very very successful?  lol .. we all know its not true 

On 9/4/2017 at 1:27 AM, Dissident said:

this is cuz your a liberal pussy

bludog   
47 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

lol looks how he brings up personal examples lol

so black culture on average is very very successful?  lol .. we all know its not true 

Constantly looking to condemn Black People, everywhere.  Rejects any positive examples.  Dismisses any positive suggestions, across the board.   Denies there could be ANY redeeming qualities in the race he has chosen to relentlessly malign.. 

This is irrational, blind hate.  No good can come of it.

Just now, bludog said:

Constantly looking to condemn Black People, everywhere.  Rejects any positive examples.  Dismisses any positive suggestions, across the board.   Denies there could be ANY redeeming qualities in the race he has chosen to relentlessly malign.. 

This is irrational, blind hate.  No good can come of it.

let me ask u something?

blacks are best at sports due to having smaller av lung size than other races which is an advantage in sports that take short bursts of energy..

black crime is very high and scary .. but u would not know cuz your scared to talk or study about anything negative about any race but whites most likely

can anybody talk about black crime?  or should this subject be banned 

or the fact that 85% of black and latino families are on welfare in usa..

should people be allowed to discuss the cons as well as the pro's/

bludog   
38 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

let me ask u something?

blacks are best at sports due to having smaller av lung size than other races which is an advantage in sports that take short bursts of energy..

black crime is very high and scary .. but u would not know cuz your scared to talk or study about anything negative about any race but whites most likely

can anybody talk about black crime?  or should this subject be banned 

or the fact that 85% of black and latino families are on welfare in usa..

There it is again.  Relentless concentration on the negative to the exclusion of all else. 

Even your supposed compliments are backhanded.  Like the assertion that "blacks are best at sports due to having smaller than av lung size" ...  Which is almost certainly due to socioeconomic disadvantages of nutrition, and "food deserts", where only fast-food is available in many Black neighborhoods.   Clearly, the dominance of East Africans in long-distance running and marathons shows their lungs are as adequate as everyone else, at the very least.

You are obviously allowed.  You have complete freedom, along with others on this board.  Why are you falsely complaining?  You proclaim alleged inferiorities loudly and voluminously, every day, without letup.  With the likes of you around, more well-meaning, and realistic people are needed to counteract the false picture created by your ruthless antagonism. 

17 minutes ago, bludog said:

There it is again.  Relentless concentration on the negative to the exclusion of all else. 

Even your supposed compliments are backhanded.  Like the assertion that "blacks are best at sports due to having smaller than av lung size" ...  Which is almost certainly due to socioeconomic disadvantages of nutrition, and "food deserts", where only fast-food is available in many Black neighborhoods.   Clearly, the dominance of East Africans in long-distance running and marathons shows their lungs are as adequate as everyone else, at the very least.

You are obviously allowed.  You have complete freedom, along with others on this board.  Why are you falsely complaining?  You proclaim alleged inferiorities loudly and voluminously, every day, without letup.  With the likes of you around, more well-meaning, and realistic people are needed to counteract the false picture created by your ruthless antagonism. 

av east asian iq is 105.. whtie is 101.. so what u talking about?

are u capable of talking about black crime or anything negative yourself?

tell me what are the benefits of living around blacks for example?

if u look at black areas NOBODY moves there.. am i wrong?

u guys are always scared to do a verbal debate on this stuff cuz i reality u have no education on crime , iq teesting etc

your very uneducated people on these issues

would u like to do a verbal debate on skype or u going to puss out also like all the rest ?

also the largest study ever done on Diversity is called the Robert putnam study from harvard and showed diversity creates conflict not cohesion.

Do u deny this?

I BET U HAVE NEVER EVEN STUDIED THE SCIENCE OF DIVERSITY BEFORE HAVE U?

GOOGLE ... DOES DIVERSITY CREATES SOCIAL COHESION.. WILL YOU?  TELL ME WHAT COMES UP?

also i hate diversity  cuz in reality diversity creates conflict in reality..   and will lead us into a war in future as u can see all white countries are now very polarized NOT UNITED due to diversity.. DIVERSITY IN REALITY IN LARGE SCALE STUDIES does not work!! study it yourself

ref.. Robert putnam study..btw he's a liberal.... and did not want to release the results .. this is  the largest study ever done on diversity

not like u guys have ever studied diversity a day in your life though.

U guys talk about diversity BUT never study diversity scientifically..

please google.. Does diversity create social cohesion? 

If diversity is great.. and makes social cohesion why is there not one large scientific study to prove this.

scientists are scared to study diversity now if u dont know .. cuz they know they will find less social cohesion.. after the Robert Putnam study

tell me what comes up?

On 9/9/2017 at 10:30 PM, laripu said:

palm_1970288e.jpg

all muslim countires are very very repressive, bigoted and intolerant 

u talk about hate. go to a muslim country

why do u talk about christianity when muslim countries are the most bigoted , intolerant,  make women property and forced to wear a burka etc

YOUR NUTS 

On 9/8/2017 at 2:28 AM, PETECOOK003 said:

maybe u can be honest that all not all races are the same and not all cultues are equal 

also there is a whole food plant based movemet going on 

U might want to see nutritionfacts dot org to learn the truth about health that not discussed and hidden in medical classes 

Narrow minds lol

1.  u guys are the ones that are scared to study iq testing

2 or crime among race groups

3.   Or cultures

4.  and u dont want to mvoe to a muslim country or black area most likely if not black yourselves

See what I mean? 

On 9/9/2017 at 8:30 PM, Wigglie said:

YES!!!  I find myself growing more and more intolerant towards most of society lately.  The fast drivers who cut me off, the rude assholes in the supermarket, the pretentious white people who think their shit don't stink.  I try to be open minded, but it seems like since dipshit took office, we as a society are growing further apart to the point of implosion.  I just want to crawl in my bed and never come out.

Thanks, glad I'm not the only one! 

laripu   
11 hours ago, PETECOOK003 said:

all muslim countires are very very repressive, bigoted and intolerant 

u talk about hate. go to a muslim country

Guess what? I agree. But that's culture. When Muslim scientists and engineers come here, they take part in our culture. That's because those are very smart people, capable of seeing the faults of the systems from which they come. (Unlike P.C., and his ilk.)

YOUR NUTS 

Keep your fucking white supremacist hands off my nuts you loser.

I'll tell you the reason why you're a loser: you complain but personally accomplish nothing. It makes zero difference what your race accomplishes compared to any other race. It only matters what you yourself can do; based on your minimal ideation and your spelling, I'd guess nothing.

You're a big ball of resentment because you're a big ball of no accomplishment.

You talk about IQ, as if that matters. If you think that matters, are you willing to subjugate yourself to Ashkenazi Jews?

laripu   

please google.. Does diversity create social cohesion? 

If diversity is great.. and makes social cohesion why is there not one large scientific study to prove this.

Who the fuck wants social cohesion? I want great artists, great scientists, poets, philosophers, creators of all variety. Social cohesion is staid, boring, security for those incapable of navigating the complexity that modern life has become. Social cohesion is for those whose intelligence extends to calling others "U IDOT".

Luckily, fools accomplish nothing, get nothing, and influence little. Outstanding people always stand out and no matter what you do, they destroy social cohesion in favor of advancement.

6 hours ago, laripu said:

Who the fuck wants social cohesion? I want great artists, great scientists, poets, philosophers, creators of all variety. Social cohesion is staid, boring, security for those incapable of navigating the complexity that modern life has become. Social cohesion is for those whose intelligence extends to calling others "U IDOT".

Luckily, fools accomplish nothing, get nothing, and influence little. Outstanding people always stand out and no matter what you do, they destroy social cohesion in favor of advancement.

Lol ok so we wont have social cohesion

this will lead to war lol

but we will have smart artists, etc lol

if there is a huge war there wont even be a soceity