Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueBlueAUSSIE

YOU ARE ALL BEING CONNED

Recommended Posts

POLITICAL PARTY SYSTEMS 

 

In america as in australia - we both have the two party system .

In australia we have LABOUR and LIBERAL parties

This leads to people voting for one or the other 

BUT it also leads to both these parties working together to undermine any other political party contenders that may wish to seek the voters approval 

 

A good example of this in australia is - the trashing and consequent jailing of one of the more recent political contenders who wishes to jolt peoples minds back into reality [ pauline hanson who is the leader of the ONE NATION PARTY ]  

This woman has been persued thru the media [ rupurt murdock ]  having her whole life reviewed - belittled and scorned upon - especially her views on sensitive subjects .

 

More about the mungrel murdock later , but he is a big player in both your country and ours with supporting the two party system ..so he can remain in control 

 

The greens party being ultra conservative have prevailed because many of the supporters are aligned to the labour party 

 

OKAY ... whats my point ?

 

In america , you have republicans and democrats ....they do exactly the same political sabotage on their rivals as our two parties here .

 

In short - it's political bastardy 

 

Now ...back where i put TRUMP as the tag to this post 

DONALD TRUMP said a lot of things he would expose during his campaign HOWEVER ...some the last words on media  we heard president obama say was , [ quote ] = Trump will get a wake up call when he takes office " 

This is because obama got the same reaction after he promised to expose people and sinister organisations

 

FACT is the military / rothwells / rothbergs / JP morgans / illuminati / mafia etc own the control over your government upper power control regime - and through them the military sways a mighty opinion over the new president .

 

In other words ... The new president of your so illustrious country has to tow the line to wall street and the secret military complexes

 

FACT IS - Your two party assemblage is a manifest - misaligned - malignant tool used to keep you all fooled while they conduct their evil procedures

 

SO ...regardless of if its trump / hillary clinton or anyone else

YOU are all suckers to the same belligerent cow

 

Thanks in advance for reading my post 

 

Keep healthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This actually does make sense. The republicans talked about repealing the affordable care act ever since it was law, and now that they could easily do it they don't.  Makes you think..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TrueBlueAUSSIE:  Many people here in the US are fed up with the two party system.  There have been several failed attempts to form a viable third party ...  Most notably the Teddy Roosevelt's progressive party of 1912 ...  Nicknamed the Bull Moose Party.  In 1995, Ross Perot founded the Reform Party, which also failed. 

 

One of the things Perot believed in was increased taxes on the wealthy ...  And therein may lie the crux of the entire matter.  Starting in the 1980s and gaining steam in the 1990s, Plutocracy has been gaining an increasing stranglehold on government. 

 

In early 2010, the Supreme Court passed Citizen's United allowing secret campaign contributions.  Lobbying in Congress is entirely out of control and we have, in effect a system of legalized bribery which, with a few exceptions on the Democratic side,  both Republican and Democratic lawmakers take money from corporations and wealthy individuals in return for legislation which widens the wealth gap and shrinks the middle class.

 

Among the results are formidable campaign war chests which allow a large number of congressional incumbents to stay in office for life by waging deceitful campaigns and, once in office, clandestinely legislating the opposite of what was promised.  (Most of the electorate does not bother to find out about congressional voting records.)

 

Third (fourth or fifth) party candidates cannot hope to break into the two party system, because they have no legislation to sell, which would allow for really effective campaigns.  So, in short, it is mainly legalized corruption IMO, that keeps the two parties as the only viable ones in the US.

 

There are many reforms that could remedy the situation, but they will never be enacted into law as long as legalized bribery runs things.  The system is self-perpetuating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of this is EXACTLY why Hillary Clinton is a fraud.  She doesn't do it for us, she does it for herself and power.  Anyone who believed her was a fool.  I voted for her to vote against Trump, not for her.  She screwed us all IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bludog said:

TrueBlueAUSSIE:  Many people here in the US are fed up with the two party system.  There have been several failed attempts to form a viable third party ...  Most notably the Teddy Roosevelt's progressive party of 1912 ...  Nicknamed the Bull Moose Party.  In 1995, Ross Perot founded the Reform Party, which also failed. 

 

One of the things Perot believed in was increased taxes on the wealthy ...  And therein may lie the crux of the entire matter.  Starting in the 1980s and gaining steam in the 1990s, Plutocracy has been gaining an increasing stranglehold on government. 

 

In early 2010, the Supreme Court passed Citizen's United allowing secret campaign contributions.  Lobbying in Congress is entirely out of control and we have, in effect a system of legalized bribery which, with a few exceptions on the Democratic side,  both Republican and Democratic lawmakers take money from corporations and wealthy individuals in return for legislation which widens the wealth gap and shrinks the middle class.

 

Among the results are formidable campaign war chests which allow a large number of congressional incumbents to stay in office for life by waging deceitful campaigns and, once in office, clandestinely legislating the opposite of what was promised.  (Most of the electorate does not bother to find out about congressional voting records.)

 

Third (fourth or fifth) party candidates cannot hope to break into the two party system, because they have no legislation to sell, which would allow for really effective campaigns.  So, in short, it is mainly legalized corruption IMO, that keeps the two parties as the only viable ones in the US.

 

There are many reforms that could remedy the situation, but they will never be enacted into law as long as legalized bribery runs things.  The system is self-perpetuating.

 in other words, there is no solution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Arris said:

 in other words, there is no solution

 

So far, the corrupt two-party system has been self-perpetuating.  In fact police forces are being militarized in anticipation of popular uprising(s).

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-police-military-surplus-equipment.html?_r=0

The voting public is being rendered, on the whole, more gullible by further privatizing good education ...  As the media-dominating Right-Wing-Noise-Machine continues to thunder.  Gerrymandering is continuing apace.  And computerized elections machines, without any paper trail, make election fraud easier for the unscrupulous.  Elections are being increasingly dominated by money ...  Blocking out would be intruders into the two party system. 

 

But there are many things that could topple the system, as we know it.  A 1929 type, financial collapse ...  War taking an unexpected turn ...  The rise of one or a group of charismatic leaders ...  Foreign interference ...  Natural catastrophe.  There have been many corrupt systems that have reformed, against all odds.  One need look no further than the rise and fall of Tammany Hall in NYC.  Reform could be around the corner, or it may take a  l - o - n - g  time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted for Hillary because she's Intelligent, Experienced, and a Proven Leader!

 

and she received 3 Million more votes than Tramp...despite Putins help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my ladies gun class today I met some wonderful women (will be making a thread on that later).  Anyways, we went out afterwards and got lunch and I learned about this man and how he is involved in a lot of groups here in the US, including BLM. 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

after doing some research on him and his history, he is a real life boogeyman. After the Election, funding and stories about BLM stopped almost instantly.  It all

makes sense.  This monster didn't care about African Americans or our rights, he was using us to push an agenda. I feel so stupid and duped.  Today was a sobering experience, but positive and negative in many ways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I voted for Hillary because she's Intelligent, Experienced, and a Proven Leader!

 

and she received 3 Million more votes than Tramp...despite Putins help

And in regards to my above post, her and Mr. Soros know eachother VERY well, furthering my anger towards her and these fake democrats.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read a few Books on Hillary....look her up on Wikipedia or anywhere else thats credible....get educated vs sounding like a Complete DUMBASS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In otherwords....you don't kniow JACKSHIT about Hillary Clinton

 

and you're an Aussie....what the fuck does your opinion matter here

 

Go suck rupert murdochs dick and stfu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell is this?????

 

you obviously haven't read any of my threads

 

and don't attack me without knowing who I am.  You have no idea about my education, history, and personal experiences.  Have a good day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Read a few Books on Hillary....look her up on Wikipedia or anywhere else thats credible....get educated vs sounding like a Complete DUMBASS

 

28 minutes ago, benson13 said:

In otherwords....you don't kniow JACKSHIT about Hillary Clinton

 

and you're an Aussie....what the fuck does your opinion matter here

 

Go suck rupert murdochs dick and stfu

 

benson13 - When you're in the LO Rm standards of behavior are different than NHB. 

 

Rules for LO


×

Welcome to Liberals only forum

No conservatives allowed
Post respectfully, personal attacks will not be tolerated
No more than five new threads a day
No trash talking about members and their kids
No porn, or links to porn
No gore pictures
No cursing  in thread titles
No, 'outing' of members or their families; names, addresses, phone numbers, SSNs, etc.
No linking to other political forums
No solicitations

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

 

benson13 - When you're in the LO Rm standards of behavior are different than NHB. 

 

Rules for LO


×

Welcome to Liberals only forum

No conservatives allowed
Post respectfully, personal attacks will not be tolerated
No more than five new threads a day
No trash talking about members and their kids
No porn, or links to porn
No gore pictures
No cursing  in thread titles
No, 'outing' of members or their families; names, addresses, phone numbers, SSNs, etc.
No linking to other political forums
No solicitations

 

 

He sounds a lot like I did a few days ago :)

 

 

relax and relieve stress Benson, no point in being angry. I had an anger problem as well and am slowly making life changes to curve it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DumptheTrump said:

All of this is EXACTLY why Hillary Clinton is a fraud.  She doesn't do it for us, she does it for herself and power.  Anyone who believed her was a fool.  I voted for her to vote against Trump, not for her.  She screwed us all IMO

 

I didn't see her that way. Unfortunately she was a boring candidate, but I liked her.  She would have been a pretty good president, not quite as good as Bill Clinton or Barack Obama (because less able to motivate people), but more effective than Carter, and a million times better than Trump.

 

About her moral purity ... forget it. In this country all politics is about making deals with others, and they're going to be all sorts of people. If you want a morally pure pol, you'll get a liar who claims moral purity, and eventually one who's good enough at it to fool everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, laripu said:

 

I didn't see her that way. Unfortunately she was a boring candidate, but I liked her.  She would have been a pretty good president, not quite as good as Bill Clinton or Barack Obama (because less able to motivate people), but more effective than Carter, and a million times better than Trump.

 

About her moral purity ... forget it. In this country all politics is about making deals with others, and they're going to be all sorts of people. If you want a morally pure pol, you'll get a liar who claims moral purity, and eventually one who's good enough at it to fool everyone.

She was just plain unlikeable.  She does not like African Americans (remember her super predators remark hears ago).  As I said before, she went to a freaking chicken and Waffle House to pander to us. For f**ks sake......She is to the Democratic Party as Jeb was to the Republicans. Time for something new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DumptheTrump said:

She is to the Democratic Party as Jeb was to the Republicans. Time for something new

 

Yup. And yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, laripu said:

 

Yup. And yup.

As stated before, I went to a rally of her's in PA visiting my mom.  It was pathetic. Even the people there were less than enthusiastic.

 

this last election changed my outlook on the Democratic Party.  I used to think they really were for the average person, but choosing her over Bernie (let's face it, the super delegate BS did it) really opened my eyes and pushed me farther left in some aspects, until earlier today.  I was wrong on a bunch (see NRA thread).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Aussie's got it right! If we all go back to the founding days of this country, which can be interpreted in a multitude of ways, what's not said is that there's always been more than merely two sides. I do think we have been railroaded into selecting one of two boxes which after living five or six decades a lack of progress regarding fundamental requirements for a sustainable political environment that fits all needs should make one understand this. 

Not all needs mind you can be addressed in one go around or even in a few hundred years, I think is an honest statement. Not here, and not anywhere. 

But we do need more voices and more choices, as Ralph Nader is fond of telling us every chance he gets. Different regions need different kinds of solutions, and I believe, the federal government has some responsibility to step in regarding a democratically determined basic code of civil rights, and environmental law - and of course, defense. 

 

I wish there was not so much propaganda that uses falsehood, negativity, paints fair minded ideas in such a cheating way. Nobody is perfect, nor normal, nor right all the damn time. 

Bring something to the table that you support and state why. Say minimum wage. I like the idea of raising the Federal minimum, but the cost of living is vastly different in Alabama compared to a place like San Francisco. We do want a healthy competition for jobs and sustainability regarding demand and supply. 

 

And this goes for anywhere, any place. And yeah, a places history is a great thing for all citizens to study about, but it's as long as it is complex. There were long drawn out stagnate times  and political fights, and value questions that include religion, land ownership, slavery, racism, inequality, etc... I submit that the average Joe around the time of the Revolutionary war did not read or write and was vexed by disease and had no concept about what money was for - if they could have maybe a small patch of land they likely felt rich.

 

Excellent post TrueBlueAussie - glad you came here to post! Thanks man!

 

Peace!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...