Jump to content

A Well Regulated Militia...


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

More people save lives with guns EVERY DAY in lawful self-defense situations than are killed with guns.

 

False.  Far more people are saved by ambulance or car rides to doctors.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

False.  Far more people are saved by ambulance or car rides to doctors.  

 

No, simple truth.  Your lies don't change the facts.

 

Every time you say "false", those with functioning intellects know you're lying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hammer have utility that guns do NOT have.

Cars have utility that guns do NOT have.

People rarely save themselves from harm with a gun.

IN FACT, there are a far greater number of members

 of a house dead from suicide  by gun that there are members

 of a household that defended him/her self with a gun.

THOSE are the facts.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Whiteman feels the need to change the subject, eh? 

Who is changing the subject?.....not I....

You are trying to state falsehoods that the world at large knows are falsehoods......

The vast majority of the entire world are addicted to weaponry of all sorts.....

Now ...

Answer why....

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Who is changing the subject?.....not I....

You are trying to state falsehoods that the world at large knows are falsehoods......

The vast majority of the entire world are addicted to weaponry of all sorts.....

Now ...

Answer why....

 

I am known for giving facts that bear scrutiny.

You are known for giving opinions without ANY corroboration.

Guns kill and have no utility otherwise.

Gun nutters do not have the judgement to use guns responsibly.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Spartan said:

 

No, simple truth.  Your lies don't change the facts.

 

Every time you say "false", those with functioning intellects know you're lying.

Everytime I say "false", people learn you are lying and that is a VERY GOOD

THING for the world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scout said:

This is a lie.  

The Founder implemented their OWN gun control laws

back in the day.

Spartan can't accept the truth because he is impotent without stroking a gun. 

 

No, Scout, YOU are the one spreading lies.  You spread revisionist history, manufactured to push an agenda, that has zero basis in fact.

 

You are the one obsessed with making this into something sexual; it is just one of the things that marks you for the deranged sociopath you are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spartan said:

 

No, Scout, YOU are the one spreading lies.  You spread revisionist history, manufactured to push an agenda, that has zero basis in fact.

 

You are the one obsessed with making this into something sexual; it is just one of the things that marks you for the deranged sociopath you are.

No revisionist.  It is in the books.

You are stupid you fell for a myth. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scout said:

Hammer have utility that guns do NOT have.

Cars have utility that guns do NOT have.

People rarely save themselves from harm with a gun.

IN FACT, there are a far greater number of members

 of a house dead from suicide  by gun that there are members

 of a household that defended him/her self with a gun.

THOSE are the facts.

 

 

NONE of those are facts.  Again, you prove yourself delusional.

 

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

No revisionist.  It is in the books.

You are stupid you fell for a myth. 

 

No, it's not in the books; no book published before the Clinton Administration anyway.

 

I've studied the history of this subject for longer than you've probably been able to read, and devoured more books on it than you could ever comprehend.  You're wrong, you're a liar, you're pushing falsehoods, and you're a traitor to the Constitution and the Founders' Intent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scout said:

Everytime I say "false", people learn you are lying and that is a VERY GOOD

THING for the world. 

 

Okay, that made me laugh.  Thanks, Scout.

 

Your self-delusion is rapidly going from tragic to comic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

No revisionist.  It is in the books.

You are stupid you fell for a myth. 

 

It's too bad you can't show us a gun regulation passed by the Founding Fathers. 

 

I'm also waiting for Scout to denounce the Antifa murderer shooting an unarmed Trump supporter in Denver yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

No revisionist.  It is in the books.

You are stupid you fell for a myth. 

 

 

 

Book.

 

Singular.

 

... of Revisionist Propaganda.

 

Written by a subversive Academic Communist Malcontent.

 

 

As opposed to THIS:

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

... written by the Founders Themselves.

 

 

remember-when-the-colonists-stood-in-lin

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scout said:

Actually, they are WELL KNOWN and WELL ESTABLISHED FACTS

for the well read in society.  

 

Revisionist Propaganda.

 

Written by a subversive Academic Communist Malcontent.

 

 

As opposed to THIS:

 

60de27163ff7980e2180e9075e14c36b--george

 

... written by the Founders Themselves.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Revisionist Propaganda.

 

Written by a subversive Academic Communist Malcontent.

 

 

As opposed to THIS:

 

60de27163ff7980e2180e9075e14c36b--george

 

... written by the Founders Themselves.

 

George Washington never said that, you dumbfuck.  

That is what you get for using NRA blogs as a source.  :D   

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...