A Well Regulated Militia...

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Instead of the "Fuck little boys" Pope in the Catholic Church.  

Martin Luther had started the anti-Catholic movement nearly

two decades earlier.   

The Irish were seen as puppets of the Pope......which was pretty accurate.

If they had converted, QE#1 would have left them alone.  

So you believe child abuse is something particular to Catholics? It's an Islamic doctrine. You forgot every other religion - boy scouts - & organizations involved with children. I know Libs are narrowminded; but, well; do some research.  

Sep 10, 2013 · SANAA (Reuters) - An eight-year-old Yemeni girl died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I have a very good idea what goes on in war. I wish I didn't. By 18 years old, I had seen the very worst of life. I wish I hadn't. But at least I know what to expect; and I know the steps that must be taken to handle it. I hope I don't need to ever take those steps again. That thought scares me. 

I understand more than you know and with out details I will my respect and understanding to you, at least you have a grasp and know what I am trying to say, the changes are life changing and permanent.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

So you believe child abuse is something particular to Catholics?

Where did you read me saying that? 

I am saying the Catholic Church has far too many sins to be

pointing at QE#1 re her sins.

On 10/1/2020 at 5:29 PM, AnotherJim said:

If Queen Elizabeth I had lived in the 20th Century. she would have been viewed with the same horror as Hitler and Stalin. Her policy of Irish genocide was pursued with such evil zest it boggles the mind of modern men. But Elizabeth was only setting the stage for the even more savage program that was to follow her, directed specifically to exterminate the Irish. James II and Charles I continued Elizabeth�s campaign, but Cromwell almost perfected it. Few people in modern so-called �civilized history� can match the horrors of Cromwell in Ireland. It is amazing what one man can do to his fellow man under the banner that God sanctions his actions!

Why are Ignorant ans Stupid people allowed to post half witted nonsense statement, you do not have a clue to what you are babbling about, Please get a real History book and read how this happened as you do not have a clue, here is a hint start with King James, yeah the guy that rewrote the Book of Fairy Tales so he could get a divorce, now reading and comprehension key word comprehension is needed start going forward with the split from the catholic church and the protestants and how the queen ORDERED that the protestant be moved to NORTHERN Ireland for the protection of Scotland and England, yeah, yeah and it goes on and on the perfect slaughter and blood the Anti American Loves and bathes in. Leave it to a right winger to over simplify and serve his or her own means.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Where did you read me saying that? 

I am saying the Catholic Church has far too many sins to be

pointing at QE#1 re her sins.

Every culture - religion has dark & shameful periods in their histories. To focus on one means the person is cherry picking. Teach it all, or teach nothing. Henry the 8th was king; all powerful; and started his own church; but being a whiner, he persecuted the innocent because he had issues with Rome. He was like today's liberal wusses. He could have had his own church, and still allowed Catholics to practice their religion. Today our libs expect every white who never had ancestors involved with slavery, to carry the guilt of what a small percentage of the population did 150 years ago. But not blacks who were also involved in the slave trade during the same period.

9 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

Why are Ignorant ans Stupid people allowed to post half witted nonsense statement, you do not have a clue to what you are babbling about, Please get a real History book and read how this happened as you do not have a clue, here is a hint start with King James, yeah the guy that rewrote the Book of Fairy Tales so he could get a divorce, now reading and comprehension key word comprehension is needed start going forward with the split from the catholic church and the protestants and how the queen ORDERED that the protestant be moved to NORTHERN Ireland for the protection of Scotland and England, yeah, yeah and it goes on and on the perfect slaughter and blood the Anti American Loves and bathes in. Leave it to a right winger to over simplify and serve his or her own means.

U - R - Clueless !  

1. Anti-Catholicism in the United Kingdom has its origins in the English and Irish Reformations under King Henry VIII and the Scottish Reformation led by John Knox. Within England the Act of Supremacy 1534 declared the English …

2. An account of how Catholics faced persecution in Ireland during the reign of Henry VIII., from An Illustrated History of Ireland, 1868, by Sister Mary Frances Clare (Margaret Anne Cusack), The Nun of Kenmare, with illustrations by …

21 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

our libs expect every white who never had ancestors involved with slavery, to carry the guilt of what a small percentage of the population did 150 years ago

When you decide to post truth, perhaps we will chat someday. 

41 minutes ago, Scout said:

When you decide to post truth, perhaps we will chat someday. 

How many whites in the USA do you think owned slaves? Of course blacks never owned slaves; except for American blacks who did own slaves, & every black slave trader in Africa who was involved in the slave trade since before recorded history; and then sold them to Arab slavers who hauled them to the slave trading centers on Africa's west coast, transported them to the Middle East, sold them to buyers who took them to the Americas, especially South America.

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

How many whites in the USA do you think owned slaves? Of course blacks never owned slaves; except for American blacks who did own slaves, & every black slave trader in Africa who was involved in the slave trade since before recorded history; and then sold them to Arab slavers who hauled them to the slave trading centers on Africa's west coast, transported them to the Middle East, sold them to buyers who took them to the Americas, especially South America.

They actually Invented it in Africa, and then Legalized it in America.

Top 10 Black Slaveowners

#1: Anthony Johnson

Anthony-Johnson.jpg

Nobody on this list has affected the history of slavery quite as much as Anthony Johnson. He is rumored to have been the first black man to arrive in Virginia as well as the first black indentured servant in America. He was also the first black man to gain his freedom and the first to own land. As a true pioneer of firsts, Johnson couldn’t stop there. Ironically, he became the first black slave owner, and it was his court case that solidified slavery in America.

In 1635, Johnson was freed and given a 250-acre plantation where he was master over both black and white servants. In 1654, Johnson sued his neighbor in a case that would change America’s history forever. Johnson’s servant, John Casor, claimed he was an indentured servant who had worked several years past the terms of his indenture for Johnson and was now working for Johnson’s neighbor, Parker. Johnson sued Parker, stated that Casor was his servant “in perpetuity,” and the courts ruled in his favor. Casor had to return to Johnson, and the case established the principle in America that one person is able to own another person for the rest of their life.

On 10/1/2020 at 7:37 PM, shetluck said:

I appreciate the backup but I did not say illegal, I said restricted. For example,  I cannot just build or  purchase a canon at my local gun store. I can purchase a variety of small arms. 

Yes.

You can just build a cannon or purchase one at your local gun store of they have one.

16 hours ago, Golfboy said:

He also didn't murder anyone. 

You still haven't figured out that self defense isn't murder?

It wasn't self defense so that has no bearing. 

If he didn't want to be accused of murder, he

should not have brought a gun with him.  DUH.

This ain't rocket science.

Tens (if not hundreds) of thousands attended protests across the country and there were no deaths.

But then a gun nutter appears with his gun

and people start dying.  He should spend

a LOT of time in prison.   15 years old

high school dropout thug. Hell, even Michael Brown at least graduated from high school.  And we don't have a video

of him BEATING UP WOMEN or bring a gun.

Rittenhouse is just 100% LOSER who some 

rightwinger was stupid enuf to give a gun to.

Typical rightwinger lack of critical thinking

skills. 

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Tens (if not hundreds) of thousands attended protests across the country and there were no deaths.

high school dropout thug. Hell, even Michael Brown at least graduated from high school.  And we don't have a video

skills. 

Of course it was self defense.  We have it on video. 

And now you're claiming there were no other deaths from the rioting?
These are some of the people who's families would beg to differ:
248D738A-0EA9-4DE9-AEAC-178BE0D43427

David Dorn, 77

Barry Perkins, 29

David McAtee, 53

Dorian Murrell, 18

Italia Kelly, 22

Marquis M. Tousant, 23

Calvin L. Horton Jr., 43

James Scurlock, 22

Victor Cazares, 27

Patrick Underwood, 53

Jorge Gomez, 25officers

Not yet named: 29-year-old Chicago man was shot and killed in what was ruled a homicide and attributed to “outside agitators” during the riots, according to the Chicago Sun Times.

Not yet named: Unidentified male in his 20s was shot and killed by the owner of a gun store in Philadelphia while trying to loot his store.

Not yet named: Philadelphia man tried to blow up an ATM to loot it and was killed, according to a CBS Philadelphia affiliate

Not yet named: Detroit man was shot and killed during protests, and police are searching for a woman identified as a person of interest.

On 10/1/2020 at 5:37 PM, shetluck said:

I appreciate the backup but I did not say illegal, I said restricted. For example,  I cannot just build or  purchase a canon at my local gun store. I can purchase a variety of small arms. 

https://www.cannonsdirect.com/

online, totally unregulated.  No tax stamp... nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Amazing you're still quoting Registered Voter polls.

Amazing they are still DOING RV polls.

IBD/TIPP

9/30 - 10/1 1030 LV 3.5 49 46 Biden +3

Aren't you the one that thinks a voluntary poll is scientific?  :D 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Aren't you the one that thinks a voluntary poll is scientific?  :D 

You didn't even know what a flash poll was, now you're an expert?

Enjoy:

October 10, 2016: Poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 14 points nationally - CBS News

It's stunning how liberals are incapable of learning from their mistakes, and still allow the liberal news to lie to them with impunity. 

On 10/1/2020 at 9:05 AM, Scout said:

Yes, they did.  And it doesn't matter how often you deny it, we KNOW

for a FACT that the Founders had their own gun control laws

and that gun nutters are liars with sexual dysfunction tied to

their guns. 

The cries of a desperate woman losing an argument....kinda brings a tear to my eye...

On 10/1/2020 at 8:05 AM, Scout said:

Yes, they did.  And it doesn't matter how often you deny it, we KNOW

for a FACT that the Founders had their own gun control laws

and that gun nutters are liars with sexual dysfunction tied to

their guns. 

Is she still telling this lie?

On 10/1/2020 at 6:31 PM, Scout said:

They most certainly did.  YOu are an uneducated Trump voter.

YOu believe in lying - not the liberals.  LYING is a Republican thing.

Your argument is dying like an ember of a blown out matchstick...

On 10/3/2020 at 9:20 AM, Freethinker said:

What a bunch of Morons and Losers, all over weight all full of HATE and all delusional and dumb as a door knob.

They do not have a clue to what they are talking about and what I gather from these idiotic remarks is between beer drinking self promotion of imaginary wrongs play video games that do not shoot back and they have NO idea of what goes on in a WAR. Their imaginary strength comes from a imaginary enemy  and a real and vile Hatred of anyone that is a different color and international location.

There emotional IQ for Ignorance is off the scale and their comprehension of real world problems are none existing, they are vile EVIL people and when they meet those of us that will not put up with their bullshit they will die crying and begging for their life.

It will be then they realize they do not have a clue and wish they were dead and I will accommodate them.

4 hours ago, Scout said:

skills. 

*cue the usual*

you're full of shit!

In the early hours of June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old African-American retired police captain, was fatally shot by a rioter looting a pawn shop. The incident occurred during protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the killing of George Floyd.

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

*cue the usual*

you're full of shit!

In the early hours of June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old African-American retired police captain, was fatally shot by a rioter looting a pawn shop. The incident occurred during protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the killing of George Floyd.

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

*cue the usual*

you're full of shit!

So what is your point? You are a true brain dead Uneducated IDIOT, you completely ignore the article written and post some misdirected bull shot that has no bearing on what was written and you wonder why you shit heads get no respect.