A Well Regulated Militia...

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

No.  So in your feeble fucking mind, refuting a scumbag liar is spamming.  LOL! Go fuck yourself, Chuckie boy.

1-way Chuckie never says a word to Fizzbo & DukFuk who spam most threads of liberals with their truly scummy 💩 .   

are you shilling again bitch? LMFAO

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

17 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Yeah, got that covered already w/ the M1...

8>)

You don't even need steel-core ammo.  Any old .308 will destroy thug-approved body armor.  And, even if the thug was wearing Level IV Body Armor with ceramic plates, these higher level armors are designed only with single-shot protection due to their brittle nature.  And it will still feel like a several testosterone-enhanced mules kicked you in the chest all at once.   .308 will penetrate Level IIIa like butter.

BUT, if you have steel core .308 or 30-06 and plan on using it in a defensive situation, I would only load every 2nd or 3rd round in a magazine with it.  Because on soft tissue, its much less effective than lead-core or hollow points.  Now, if you had a binary trigger and every other round was steel-core, that would be optimal!  No binary triggers yet for .308 as far as I know....yet.

11 hours ago, johndnorth said:

Springfield Armory M1a. M-14 clone. .308. A real hitter. Trained on it in the Army.  Bought it during Rodney King riots. Nice.

Yep!  Here's a nice one selling for just $1,300.  Yes, it is very tempting......

pix973922114.jpg

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Fuck u, u 1-way bass💩!  Make your $20 donation to the board!

Where are the quotes?

Why do you write like an inbred teenager?

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Where are the quotes?

Why do you write like an inbred teenager?

Why do u think the 🍊🐷 is Superman, like an inbred teenager?

7 hours ago, Skans said:

Yep!  Here's a nice one selling for just $1,300.  Yes, it is very tempting......

pix973922114.jpg

Very nice. M14 stock.

Have a whole rack of these I got for less than half that/ea. a decade ago from the CMP.

WP_20180617_12_11_19_Pro.1-crop.jpg

They're still a pretty good deal on the Service Grade M1.

16 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Very nice. M14 stock.

Have a whole rack of these I got for less than half that/ea. a decade ago from the CMP.

They're still a pretty good deal on the Service Grade M1.

You are comparing an M1A to an M1 - different rifles, different cartridges and obviously different prices.  Still, the M1's have forged receivers.  Unless you are buying a Smith Enterprise M1A or a Norinco M14s, most M1A receivers are cast.

18 minutes ago, Skans said:

You are comparing an M1A to an M1 - different rifles, different cartridges and obviously different prices.  Still, the M1's have forged receivers.  Unless you are buying a Smith Enterprise M1A or a Norinco M14s, most M1A receivers are cast.

For me - an Optic would be the only appreciable difference.

Can quickly and easily reload, and keep up a sustained rate of fire, with either.

Both are heavy and shoot .308, be it the Springfield or Winchester variety.

Both are rugged, reliable, and field accurate - with the same outstanding aperture sights.

The M1 is half the cost.

And I would move to the SAINT Victor for an optic.

3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Can quickly and easily reload, and keep up a sustained rate of fire, with either.

Both are reliable and field accurate - with the same outstanding aperture sights.

The M1 is half the cost.

Well there has definitely been a spike in gun sales. Until they closed the gun shops. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well there has definitely been a spike in gun sales. Until they closed the gun shops. 

Coupla weeks - and they will be back up and running.

How goes the Quest?

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

On total hold - have other priorities at the moment 

How's things?

Family OK?

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Springtime clean out. Clearing out the garbage in my house 

Nesting instinct.

Good start.

8>)

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

Well, that is if you are satisfied with an 8-round clip over a 20 - 50 round magazine.   Optics are a real consideration, too.

Bullcrap.   You can't sustain your rate of fire with 8-round clips like I can from my 308 with a 50-round drum; or even 20 or 28 round magazines.

Yep.

Both are rugged, reliable, and field accurate - with the same outstanding aperture sights.

Garand is likely more rugged of the two because of its feed system, forged receivers and fire control systems.

The M1 is half the cost.

Yep.  There is a reason for that.  If it were twice as good as the M1A, it wouldn't be half the cost.

Don't throw AR10-BS at me when we are talking Garand v. M1A!  Let me toss my K&M .308 "gymbag ready" bullpup into the mix.

46 minutes ago, Skans said:

Well, that is if you are satisfied with an 8-round clip over a 20 - 50 round magazine.

Seem to be. Still shoots one/ea. round at a time.

Bullcrap.   You can't sustain your rate of fire with 8-round clips like I can from my 308 with a 50-round drum; or even 20 or 28 round magazines.

More than 20's a BAR. Stay in the envelope.

And how do you move and fight from the ground with that big-ass mag?

As for accurate sustained fire? Eight rounds, w/ a < five second re-load in between, is good enough.

And no bulky mags to fumble with, break down, or additional weight to carry.

Clips - the elegant solution.

Yep.  There is a reason for that.  If it were twice as good as the M1A, it wouldn't be half the cost.

Not true.

They are half the cost - because the American Taxpayer already bought'em once.

They're recycles.

The same rifle, built new today, would run you in excess of $2,200.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:14 AM, Chuck! said:

Are you "DukFuk"?
No wonder he got gigged for spamming

The only "gig [I ever got] for "spamming," was from u & that moron "teacherSCUM," & both of u are full of shit about what spamming is!

4 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

The only "gig [I ever got] for "spamming," was from u & that moron "teacherSCUM," & both of u are full of shit about what spamming is!

You're bleeding.

Time to change your tampon.

Ha!

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

Moody.

Figures.

Ha!

Moody?  Look at your thread, full of moody idiocy from u trying to prove what an idiot gun freak u are.