Jump to content

A Well Regulated Militia...


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Ask kfools, he should be able to tell u that I have never posted here (or anywhere else for that matter) as any other than supraTruth (which I started using as a joke on an old Microsoft Business BBS back in 1995 because Truth & every other version of it were being so commonly used).  

These are my beliefs,

So just stop with your fucking Putin lies about who I am or what I believe, u dumbfuking paranoid tCON idiot.

 

This thread is RE: a Well Regulated Militia, Supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

 

Do you have Anything pertinent, relevant, or germane to this topic?

(You Marxist/Communist bullshit spam not withstanding)

 

Dem_Babies.jpg

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

This thread is RE: a Well Regulated Militia, Supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

 

Do you have Anything pertinent, relevant, or germane to this topic?

(You Marxist/Communist bullshit spam not withstanding)

 

Dem_Babies.jpg

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Well, u really are a lost soul with your wires crossed, making u way too dangerous to own a gun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Well, u really are a lost soul with your wires crossed, making u way too dangerous to own a gun.

 

You are a Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

The Constitution still protects your Right to keep and bear arms.

 

Natural Law - will no doubt intervene on Society's behalf.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

You are a Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

The Constitution still protects your Right to keep and bear arms.

 

Natural Law - will no doubt intervene on Society's behalf.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

This is who u are, 1 of Putin's toy soldiers

 
 
Image
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

This is who u are, 1 of Putin's toy soldiers

 
 
Image
 

 

Spamming Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

You have Nothing to contribute to this thread - yet here you are.

 

Surely you have other pressing things to be afraid of.

 

 

brain-cancer-guns-ted-kennedy-control-br

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Spamming Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

You have Nothing to contribute to this thread - yet here you are.

 

Surely you have other pressing things to be afraid of.

 

 

brain-cancer-guns-ted-kennedy-control-br

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

sad you being a commie fuckface... want to take away the rights of Americans

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

sad you being a commie fuckface... want to take away the rights of Americans

Communists have unfair flat taxes & don't allow unions, pretty much what u dumb tCON scum advocate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

 

I terrify you, little one.

 

 

GunsMakeYouUncomfortable.jpg

 

This is a Well Regulated Militia thread, Comrade.

 

Look for your other man elsewhere.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

I terrify you, little one.

 

 

GunsMakeYouUncomfortable.jpg

 

This is a Well Regulated Militia thread, Comrade.

 

Look for your other man elsewhere.

 

 

Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

U fat fucking paranoid tCON scum are not "A well regulated militia."

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U fat fucking paranoid tCON scum are not "A well regulated militia."

 

Surprisingly, your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

 

In fact, Marxist/Communist cockroach...

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Surprisingly, your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

 

In fact, Marxist/Communist cockroach...

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

BAWAHAHAHAHA!

 

Knock your butt-plug vibrator on high?

 

Facts and the truth, Marxist/Communist supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

Your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

 

None whats so ever.

 

You are completely irrelevant to the system.

 

A cockroach.

 

If you try really really hard, little one, you might reach the threshold of nuisance.

 

No, that would be nearly impossible.

 

Annoyance, maybe... but I highly doubt it.

 

Something though, whatever.

 

I'll let you know if you manage to accomplish anything.

 

Besides Failure.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Knock your butt-plug vibrator on high?

 

Facts and the truth, Marxist/Communist supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

Your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

 

None whats so ever.

 

You are completely irrelevant to the system.

 

A cockroach.

 

If you try really really hard, little one, you might reach the threshold of nuisance.

 

No, that would be nearly impossible.

 

Annoyance, maybe... but I highly doubt it.

 

Something though, whatever.

 

I'll let you know if you manage to accomplish anything.

 

Besides Failure.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Nope, u are just a fat fucking unregulated P.O.💩 with your wires crossed & a danger to civil society

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Skans said:

You can't go wrong as long as it is a .308.  I'm a big fan of .308, especially when thugs start wearing body armor.

Springfield Armory M1a. M-14 clone. .308. A real hitter. Trained on it in the Army.  Bought it during Rodney King riots. Nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Springfield Armory M1a. M-14 clone. .308. A real hitter. Trained on it in the Army.  Bought it during Rodney King riots. Nice.

 

Yeah, they're nice.

 

Wasn't for the fact that my rack is full of CMP Service Grade M1 Rifles, I'd have one.

 

Especially like the Scout Squad in walnut - must have picked one up a hundred times.

 

Only attribute it to willpower far in excess of those of mere mortals, that I don't own one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, supraTruth said:

U are a LYING FUCKING SCUMBAG!  PERIOD.  U FUCKING GUN SCUM HAVE ENDANGERED STUDENTS FOR YEARS WITH YOUR LOOSEY GOOSEY GUNS GETTING INTO THE HANDS OF CRAZIES!  "Anti gunners" are not buying guns!  That is just more of your fucking FAUXnews scum spreading LIES for your 🐷putin!

 

 

^^^^^^

 

this guy.. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, supraTruth said:

 "Anti gunners" are not buying guns!  That is just more of your fucking FAUXnews scum spreading LIES for your 🐷putin!

 

I am surprised at the number of antigun leftist democrats who are buying guns that I know personally.
All the preaching about freedom I have done over the years didn't faze them a bit, but let a republican tell them to stay home and off the roads and they suddenly want to take up arms.
"Can I still buy a gun if I have a medical marijuana card?" was the question most common.
Three for sure and one maybe over the weekend, and requests for training from all of them.

I ain't fox news; I am Chuck in Ohio and I am talking about real people
They could be YOUR people, except they're not assholes

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

 

I am surprised at the number of antigun leftist democrats who are buying guns that I know personally.
All the preaching about freedom I have done over the years didn't faze them a bit, but let a republican tell them to stay home and off the roads and they suddenly want to take up arms.
"Can I still buy a gun if I have a medical marijuana card?" was the question most common.
Three for sure and one maybe over the weekend, and requests for training from all of them.

I ain't fox news; I am Chuck in Ohio and I am talking about real people
They could be YOUR people, except they're not assholes

 

 

Yeah, Chuck, u have a real history of telling the truth!  LOL!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Well, u really are a lost soul with your wires crossed, making u way too dangerous to own a gun.

 

Can you tell us what about him that makes him "way too dangerous to own a gun"?
Or are you just another walking advertisement against red flag laws?

 

7 hours ago, supraTruth said:

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

 

It's HIS thread, dumbass
If you don't like it, go elsewhere, spammer

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Yeah, Chuck, u have a real history of telling the truth!  LOL!

 

Right now mouth
I will send KFOOLS a ten dollar donation for every lie of mine you post a quote to before 6:00 am
If you post none, that will show the world who the liar is

Start the clock, puss boy!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

 

Can you tell us what about him that makes him "way too dangerous to own a gun"? 
Or are you just another walking advertisement against red flag laws?

 

 

It's HIS thread, dumbass
If you don't like it, go elsewhere, spammer

 

No.  So in your feeble fucking mind, refuting a scumbag liar is spamming.  LOL! Go fuck yourself, Chuckie boy.

1-way Chuckie never says a word to Fizzbo & DukFuk who spam most threads of liberals with their truly scummy 💩 .   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

 

Right now mouth
I will send KFOOLS a ten dollar donation for every lie of mine you post a quote to before 6:00 am
If you post none, that will show the world who the liar is

Start the clock, puss boy!

 

Calling my replies spam, that's 2. 


Chuck!

Warning issued by Chuck!

August 31, 2014


Penalty

 

  • Given 1 points
  • Banned - 3 days

Note for member

You have ignored my PM and continued to spam the forum

You have three days off

 

 

No 1 owns a thread, fuckwad, that's why they are called threads.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

 

Can you tell us what about him that makes him "way too dangerous to own a gun"?  Any unregulated fukwad who declares himself "a well regulated militia" is a danger to civil society.
Or are you just another walking advertisement against red flag laws?  If red flag laws were treated more seriously by the police there would be fewer schools shot up!

 

 

It's HIS thread, dumbass
If you don't like it, go elsewhere, spammer. 

If refuting the lies of a scumbag is spaming in your teeny mind, then go fuck yourself, Chuckie, because it sure doesn't stop u when u disagree with some1.  Did u ever ban Fizzbo or DukFuk for scumming up liberal threads over & over & over?  Dude, your 💩 stinks as much as the 🍊🐷!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So you have no lies of mine to quote?
Just insults to hurl

 

I don't know who "Fizzbo" and "DukFuk" are, but why is it my responsibility to ban them?
I haven't had that ability for years now.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...