A Well Regulated Militia...

11 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Knock your butt-plug vibrator on high?

Facts and the truth, Marxist/Communist supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

Your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

None whats so ever.

You are completely irrelevant to the system.

A cockroach.

If you try really really hard, little one, you might reach the threshold of nuisance.

No, that would be nearly impossible.

Annoyance, maybe... but I highly doubt it.

Something though, whatever.

I'll let you know if you manage to accomplish anything.

Besides Failure.

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

Knock your butt-plug vibrator on high?

Facts and the truth, Marxist/Communist supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

Your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

None whats so ever.

You are completely irrelevant to the system.

A cockroach.

If you try really really hard, little one, you might reach the threshold of nuisance.

No, that would be nearly impossible.

Annoyance, maybe... but I highly doubt it.

Something though, whatever.

I'll let you know if you manage to accomplish anything.

Besides Failure.

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

Nope, u are just a fat fucking unregulated P.O.💩 with your wires crossed & a danger to civil society

7 hours ago, Skans said:

You can't go wrong as long as it is a .308.  I'm a big fan of .308, especially when thugs start wearing body armor.

Springfield Armory M1a. M-14 clone. .308. A real hitter. Trained on it in the Army.  Bought it during Rodney King riots. Nice.

41 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Springfield Armory M1a. M-14 clone. .308. A real hitter. Trained on it in the Army.  Bought it during Rodney King riots. Nice.

Yeah, they're nice.

Wasn't for the fact that my rack is full of CMP Service Grade M1 Rifles, I'd have one.

Especially like the Scout Squad in walnut - must have picked one up a hundred times.

Only attribute it to willpower far in excess of those of mere mortals, that I don't own one.

9 hours ago, supraTruth said:

U are a LYING FUCKING SCUMBAG!  PERIOD.  U FUCKING GUN SCUM HAVE ENDANGERED STUDENTS FOR YEARS WITH YOUR LOOSEY GOOSEY GUNS GETTING INTO THE HANDS OF CRAZIES!  "Anti gunners" are not buying guns!  That is just more of your fucking FAUXnews scum spreading LIES for your 🐷putin!

^^^^^^

this guy.. lol

12 hours ago, supraTruth said:

"Anti gunners" are not buying guns!  That is just more of your fucking FAUXnews scum spreading LIES for your 🐷putin!

I am surprised at the number of antigun leftist democrats who are buying guns that I know personally.
All the preaching about freedom I have done over the years didn't faze them a bit, but let a republican tell them to stay home and off the roads and they suddenly want to take up arms.
"Can I still buy a gun if I have a medical marijuana card?" was the question most common.
Three for sure and one maybe over the weekend, and requests for training from all of them.

I ain't fox news; I am Chuck in Ohio and I am talking about real people
They could be YOUR people, except they're not assholes

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

I am surprised at the number of antigun leftist democrats who are buying guns that I know personally.
All the preaching about freedom I have done over the years didn't faze them a bit, but let a republican tell them to stay home and off the roads and they suddenly want to take up arms.
"Can I still buy a gun if I have a medical marijuana card?" was the question most common.
Three for sure and one maybe over the weekend, and requests for training from all of them.

I ain't fox news; I am Chuck in Ohio and I am talking about real people
They could be YOUR people, except they're not assholes

Yeah, Chuck, u have a real history of telling the truth!  LOL!

8 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Well, u really are a lost soul with your wires crossed, making u way too dangerous to own a gun.

Can you tell us what about him that makes him "way too dangerous to own a gun"?
Or are you just another walking advertisement against red flag laws?

7 hours ago, supraTruth said:

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

It's HIS thread, dumbass
If you don't like it, go elsewhere, spammer

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Yeah, Chuck, u have a real history of telling the truth!  LOL!

Right now mouth
I will send KFOOLS a ten dollar donation for every lie of mine you post a quote to before 6:00 am
If you post none, that will show the world who the liar is

Start the clock, puss boy!

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Can you tell us what about him that makes him "way too dangerous to own a gun"? 
Or are you just another walking advertisement against red flag laws?

It's HIS thread, dumbass
If you don't like it, go elsewhere, spammer

No.  So in your feeble fucking mind, refuting a scumbag liar is spamming.  LOL! Go fuck yourself, Chuckie boy.

1-way Chuckie never says a word to Fizzbo & DukFuk who spam most threads of liberals with their truly scummy 💩 .   

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Right now mouth
I will send KFOOLS a ten dollar donation for every lie of mine you post a quote to before 6:00 am
If you post none, that will show the world who the liar is

Start the clock, puss boy!

Calling my replies spam, that's 2. 

Chuck!

Warning issued by Chuck!

August 31, 2014

Penalty

• Given 1 points
  • Banned - 3 days

Note for member

You have ignored my PM and continued to spam the forum

You have three days off

No 1 owns a thread, fuckwad, that's why they are called threads.  

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Can you tell us what about him that makes him "way too dangerous to own a gun"?  Any unregulated fukwad who declares himself "a well regulated militia" is a danger to civil society.
Or are you just another walking advertisement against red flag laws?  If red flag laws were treated more seriously by the police there would be fewer schools shot up!

It's HIS thread, dumbass
If you don't like it, go elsewhere, spammer. 

If refuting the lies of a scumbag is spaming in your teeny mind, then go fuck yourself, Chuckie, because it sure doesn't stop u when u disagree with some1.  Did u ever ban Fizzbo or DukFuk for scumming up liberal threads over & over & over?  Dude, your 💩 stinks as much as the 🍊🐷!

So you have no lies of mine to quote?
Just insults to hurl

I don't know who "Fizzbo" and "DukFuk" are, but why is it my responsibility to ban them?
I haven't had that ability for years now.

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

No.  So in your feeble fucking mind, refuting a scumbag liar is spamming.  LOL! Go fuck yourself, Chuckie boy.

1-way Chuckie never says a word to Fizzbo & DukFuk who spam most threads of liberals with their truly scummy 💩 .   

are you shilling again bitch? LMFAO

17 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Yeah, got that covered already w/ the M1...

8>)

You don't even need steel-core ammo.  Any old .308 will destroy thug-approved body armor.  And, even if the thug was wearing Level IV Body Armor with ceramic plates, these higher level armors are designed only with single-shot protection due to their brittle nature.  And it will still feel like a several testosterone-enhanced mules kicked you in the chest all at once.   .308 will penetrate Level IIIa like butter.

BUT, if you have steel core .308 or 30-06 and plan on using it in a defensive situation, I would only load every 2nd or 3rd round in a magazine with it.  Because on soft tissue, its much less effective than lead-core or hollow points.  Now, if you had a binary trigger and every other round was steel-core, that would be optimal!  No binary triggers yet for .308 as far as I know....yet.

11 hours ago, johndnorth said:

Yep!  Here's a nice one selling for just $1,300.  Yes, it is very tempting......

pix973922114.jpg

7 hours ago, Skans said:

Yep!  Here's a nice one selling for just $1,300.  Yes, it is very tempting......

pix973922114.jpg

Very nice. M14 stock.

Have a whole rack of these I got for less than half that/ea. a decade ago from the CMP.

WP_20180617_12_11_19_Pro.1-crop.jpg

They're still a pretty good deal on the Service Grade M1.

16 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Very nice. M14 stock.

Have a whole rack of these I got for less than half that/ea. a decade ago from the CMP.

They're still a pretty good deal on the Service Grade M1.

You are comparing an M1A to an M1 - different rifles, different cartridges and obviously different prices.  Still, the M1's have forged receivers.  Unless you are buying a Smith Enterprise M1A or a Norinco M14s, most M1A receivers are cast.

18 minutes ago, Skans said:

You are comparing an M1A to an M1 - different rifles, different cartridges and obviously different prices.  Still, the M1's have forged receivers.  Unless you are buying a Smith Enterprise M1A or a Norinco M14s, most M1A receivers are cast.

For me - an Optic would be the only appreciable difference.

Can quickly and easily reload, and keep up a sustained rate of fire, with either.

Both are heavy and shoot .308, be it the Springfield or Winchester variety.

Both are rugged, reliable, and field accurate - with the same outstanding aperture sights.

The M1 is half the cost.

And I would move to the SAINT Victor for an optic.

3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

For me - an Optic would be the only appreciable difference.

Can quickly and easily reload, and keep up a sustained rate of fire, with either.

Both are heavy and shoot .308, be it the Springfield or Winchester variety.

Both are reliable and field accurate - with the same outstanding aperture sights.

The M1 is half the cost.

And I would move to the SAINT Victor for an optic.

Well there has definitely been a spike in gun sales. Until they closed the gun shops. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well there has definitely been a spike in gun sales. Until they closed the gun shops. 

Coupla weeks - and they will be back up and running.

How goes the Quest?