Jump to content

A Well Regulated Militia...


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Supra willliamina Laton frankinduass, your spamming will get you and your goldfish bowl sent back to hell.

 

So keep it up.

 

Discouragement_51279547-3d37-4e08-806e-b

"Complete Failure of Will."

This post shows just what a paranoid  moron u are.  U see Will Franklin in your dream shadows.  LOL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

This post shows just what a paranoid  moron u are.  U see Will Franklin in your dream shadows.  LOL!

 

Schizophrenic - and afraid of guns.

 

Your Psychiatrist must love the billable hours.

 

c81b130dbb1944a25af37465e654ee38.jpg

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Schizophrenic - and afraid of guns.

 

Your Psychiatrist must love the billable hours.

 

 

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

 

 

My fear of Will Franklin is allowing me to work up the courage to buy this:

SCAR-17S-FDE_Rotators_4-1800x897.png&f=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Skans said:

My fear of Will Franklin is allowing me to work up the courage to buy this:

SCAR-17S-FDE_Rotators_4-1800x897.png&f=1

 

SCAR-17s...?

 

You should consider yourself, and your family/property/community/Constitution, well protected.

 

 

I'm still lookin' at the SA SAINT Victor in .308.

 

 

"...When Supra williamina Laton frankinduass goes bad."

 

Ha!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

SCAR-17s...?

 

You should consider yourself, and your family/property/community/Constitution, well protected.

 

 

I'm still lookin' at the SA SAINT Victor in .308.

 

 

"...When Supra williamina Laton frankinduass goes bad."

 

Ha!

 

You can't go wrong as long as it is a .308.  I'm a big fan of .308, especially when thugs start wearing body armor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

You can't go wrong as long as it is a .308.  I'm a big fan of .308, especially when thugs start wearing body armor.

 

Yeah, got that covered already w/ the M1...

 

 

8>)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Schizophrenic - and afraid of guns.

 

Your Psychiatrist must love the billable hours.

 

c81b130dbb1944a25af37465e654ee38.jpg

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

My Dad "Jumped the Rhine" & with his Sergeant helped deactivate 2 mine fields & came home with 2 Purple Hearts, 1 for shrapnel to his ear & another for a bullet in his leg that finally brought him home, & he never had a gun in our house in Houston.  Similarly, 2 of my uncles, 1 in a tank & the other the Navy during the War, never had guns in their houses, & not me or my sister & her husband or any of our cousins or our friends ever had guns.  There is no reason any1 in America needs a gun, & it is just sick that u tCON scum keep protecting the paranoid scum so hell-bent on turning America into just another Afghanistan hell hole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

My Dad "Jumped the Rhine" & with his Sergeant helped deactivate 2 mine fields & came home with 2 Purple Hearts, 1 for shrapnel to his ear & another for a bullet in his leg that finally brought him home, & he never had a gun in our house in Houston.  Similarly, 2 of my uncles, 1 in a tank & the other the Navy during the War, never had guns in their houses, & not me or my sister & her husband or any of our cousins or our friends ever had guns.  There is no reason any1 in America needs a gun, & it is just sick that u tCON scum keep protecting the paranoid scum so hell-bent on turning America into just another Afghanistan hell hole.

 

And you are an infantile Communist pussy.

 

Find an Adult to read this to you, s-l-o-w-l-y.

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

It's the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States - the same one that your Dad, two uncles, and I swore an oath to support and defend.

 

...against All Enemies, foreign and domestic.

 

Meaning you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

And you are an infantile Communist pussy.

 

Find an Adult to read this to you, s-l-o-w-l-y.

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

It's the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States - the same one that your Dad, two uncles, and I swore an oath to support and defend.

 

...against All Enemies, foreign and domestic.

 

Meaning you.

 

No, u are a fat unregulated paranoid pansy.

I'm no communist because they have unfair flat taxes & don't allow unions.  Capitalism provides variety, & variety is the spice of life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

No, u are a fat unregulated paranoid pansy.

I'm no communist because they have unfair flat taxes & don't allow unions.  Capitalism provides variety, & variety is the spice of life.

 

Liar.

 

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" - Karl Marx

 

 

Supra williamina Laton frankinduass,

 

Follow the Constitution, amend it, or go where it is not.

 

Any other choice - is a poor one for you.

 

 

This is Adult advice.

 

You will be well served to take it.

 

And Seditious to ignore it.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Liar.

 

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" - Karl Marx

 

 

Supra williamina Laton frankinduass,

 

Follow the Constitution, amend it, or go where it is not.

 

Any other choice - is a poor one for you.

 

 

This is Adult advice.

 

You will be well served to take it.

 

And Seditious to ignore it.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

That's u, not me, u dumfuk.  It is no lie that communists have unfair flat taxes & don't allow unions.  Nor is it a lie that capitalism provides variety, & variety is the spice of life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

That's u, not me, u dumfuk.  It is no lie that communists have unfair flat taxes & don't allow unions.  Nor is it a lie that capitalism provides variety, & variety is the spice of life.

 

I can only assume that you are, in fact, a spamming idiot, supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

Fair well with your Sedition, Comrade.

 

 

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

- Karl Marx -

 

marxism.jpg

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

I can only assume that you are, in fact, a spamming idiot, supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

Fair well with your Sedition, Comrade.

 

 

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

- Karl Marx -

 

marxism.jpg

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

 

 

Ask kfools, he should be able to tell u that I have never posted here (or anywhere else for that matter) as any other than supraTruth (which I started using as a joke on an old Microsoft Business BBS back in 1995 because Truth & every other version of it were being so commonly used).  

These are my beliefs,

So just stop with your fucking Putin lies about who I am or what I believe, u dumbfuking paranoid tCON idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Ask kfools, he should be able to tell u that I have never posted here (or anywhere else for that matter) as any other than supraTruth (which I started using as a joke on an old Microsoft Business BBS back in 1995 because Truth & every other version of it were being so commonly used).  

These are my beliefs,

So just stop with your fucking Putin lies about who I am or what I believe, u dumbfuking paranoid tCON idiot.

 

This thread is RE: a Well Regulated Militia, Supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

 

Do you have Anything pertinent, relevant, or germane to this topic?

(You Marxist/Communist bullshit spam not withstanding)

 

Dem_Babies.jpg

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

This thread is RE: a Well Regulated Militia, Supra williamina Laton frankinduass.

 

 

Do you have Anything pertinent, relevant, or germane to this topic?

(You Marxist/Communist bullshit spam not withstanding)

 

Dem_Babies.jpg

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Well, u really are a lost soul with your wires crossed, making u way too dangerous to own a gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Well, u really are a lost soul with your wires crossed, making u way too dangerous to own a gun.

 

You are a Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

The Constitution still protects your Right to keep and bear arms.

 

Natural Law - will no doubt intervene on Society's behalf.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

You are a Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

The Constitution still protects your Right to keep and bear arms.

 

Natural Law - will no doubt intervene on Society's behalf.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

This is who u are, 1 of Putin's toy soldiers

 
 
Image
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

This is who u are, 1 of Putin's toy soldiers

 
 
Image
 

 

Spamming Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

You have Nothing to contribute to this thread - yet here you are.

 

Surely you have other pressing things to be afraid of.

 

 

brain-cancer-guns-ted-kennedy-control-br

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Spamming Marxist/Communist idiot.

 

You have Nothing to contribute to this thread - yet here you are.

 

Surely you have other pressing things to be afraid of.

 

 

brain-cancer-guns-ted-kennedy-control-br

 

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

U CONtribute nothing but stupidity to any thread.  The same sick spam over & over & over.

 

I terrify you, little one.

 

 

GunsMakeYouUncomfortable.jpg

 

This is a Well Regulated Militia thread, Comrade.

 

Look for your other man elsewhere.

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

I terrify you, little one.

 

 

GunsMakeYouUncomfortable.jpg

 

This is a Well Regulated Militia thread, Comrade.

 

Look for your other man elsewhere.

 

 

Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

U fat fucking paranoid tCON scum are not "A well regulated militia."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U fat fucking paranoid tCON scum are not "A well regulated militia."

 

Surprisingly, your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

 

In fact, Marxist/Communist cockroach...

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Surprisingly, your spamming and infantile tantrums have absolutely no impact on my physical condition/marksmanship skills/field-craft/manual-of-arms/armory.

 

In fact, Marxist/Communist cockroach...

 

 

I Am a Well Regulated Militia.

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...