A Well Regulated Militia...

Just now, leftjohn said:

Insults don't bother me, I can give and take them all day. But that's not what you are doing now. You are falsifying my post, that means you can't debate them on merit.

Basically, your inability to debate on merit is an admission that you are wrong. It's also an admission of ignorance, but everyone already knew that.

Of what, exactly, Comrade?

A meme'ed armed prayer circle?

giphy.gif

"...and I used insulting pictures and Everything...!"

Ha!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Suicides ARE homicides you ignorant little fuck. 

No wonder you can't read a graph. 

Defend this Goofyboy...

You cry about graphs but this is basic English. You talk about others being stupid, but these are your actual words. 

1 minute ago, leftjohn said:

My asking you to look at the graphs you posted was stupid?

Interesting admission that the graphs qualified as stupid...

No, you not being able to understand what the titles mean, is stupid. 

Sorry... I keep forgetting I have to dumb this shit down for you.

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Suicides ARE homicides you ignorant little fuck. 

No wonder you can't read a graph. 

^^^ I want to see you explain this ^^^

You cry about graphs and call everyone else stupid, but this is basic English. These are your words, explain them.

Just now, leftjohn said:

Defend this Goofyboy...

You cry about graphs but this is basic English. You talk about others being stupid, but these are your actual words. 

A homicide is intentionally killing someone.    Suicide is homicide, moron.

Non-criminal homicides include killing in self-defense, a misadventure like a hunting accident or automobile wreck without a violation of law like reckless driving, or legal (government) execution. Suicide is a homicide, but in most cases there is no one to prosecute if the suicide is successful.

3 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

You cry about graphs and call everyone else stupid, but this is basic English. These are your words, explain them.

lol... read it and weep, dumbass.

homicide

n. the killing of a human being due to the act or omission of another. Included among homicides are murder and manslaughter, but not all homicides are a crime, particularly when there is a lack of criminal intent. Non-criminal homicides include killing in self-defense, a misadventure like a hunting accident or automobile wreck without a violation of law like reckless driving, or legal (government) execution. Suicide is a homicide, but in most cases there is no one to prosecute if the suicide is successful. Assisting or attempting suicide can be a crime.

Another example of this ignorant little bitch not understand WTF he's talking about.

4 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

A suicide is a self murder. It just isn't illegal to kill your self. It is a matter of perspective. LOL Goldboy is trying to get technical and you are crying about it. It's a nonissue.  

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

A homicide is intentionally killing someone.    Suicide is homicide, moron.

Non-criminal homicides include killing in self-defense, a misadventure like a hunting accident or automobile wreck without a violation of law like reckless driving, or legal (government) execution. Suicide is a homicide, but in most cases there is no one to prosecute if the suicide is successful.

WOW!!! You really are that stupid

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide

Just now, leftjohn said:

I give you a link to a LEGAL definition, and you quote MW. 

BWAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

You're really are a stupid little fuck.   I thought you were just playing to embarrass liberals, but you're not.   

laughingsmiley.gif~c200

1 minute ago, leftjohn said:

Your panties must really be in a wad over this, Comrade.

Mass Murdering Automobiles

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

30,000 Americans this Year...

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

Automobile confiscation.

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-Amendment--620x358.jpg

It doesn't matter what the numbers are. We have the right to own guns. End of story. 

This is my position as well.  I'm sure we could point to a bunch of statistics that show that blacks commit far more violent crimes than whites. 

Does that mean that we need to incarcerate all blacks, even innocent blacks, because statistically they are more prone to committing crimes?

Does that mean that we should make laws treating blacks differently than whites because statistics show that, as a group, they are more prone to engage in gun violence than whites?  Should Blacks undergo more stringent criteria to obtain firearms than whites?  The statistics would bear that out.

I use this as an example of punishing innocent people based on statistics of what criminals do.  In my opinion, it is no less repugnant to criminalize the possession of certain legally obtained firearms and accessories by law abiding citizens than it is to criminalize law abiding blacks for being black.  You are taking away rights and punishing innocent people rather than attempting to get to the root of the problem.....if there truly is a problem!

If you live in Free America, and not in the Soviet Provinces of Californicatestan or Moscow on the Hudson?

Qualify with the CMP, and that is exactly what happens.

M1 Garands, and M2 ball/AP ammo, shows up on your doorstep via. Santa's white sleigh.

Brass Lamp.

PS_0082W_ATF_STORE.jpg

I tell you what you do, find one (just 1) data base of crime stats that counts suicides as homicides, since that was the original point of contention. 

Go ahead, find any criminal database that classifies suicides as homicides and I will hush about it. 

4 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

I tell you what you do, find one (just 1) data base of crime stats that counts suicides as homicides, since that was the original point of contention. 

Go ahead, find any criminal database that classifies suicides as homicides and I will hush about it. 

Quick!   Move the Goalpost!!!

laughingsmiley.gif~c200