Jump to content

A Well Regulated Militia...


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

Seriously, you are the biggest idiot on this forum.

 

Here is the break down that you are obviously too stupid to look up yourself.

Of the approximately 32,000 gun related deaths each year:

  • approx 62% are suicide
  • approx 34% are murders
  • approx 4% are accidental

And, I still want to know if you figured out yet that a suicide is not a homicide?

It's funny you don't support your numbers with links.  Is it because you're making them up, or is it because you're using wikipedia again?

What you won't admit is that most murders committed by people using firearms, happen in liberal hellholes like Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and New Orleans where they have the most strict gun laws. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

5 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

I will admit that was a good effort, but it's multiple bats by multiple people...

 

How about a single person doing either of these type mass killings with a bat:

  • Killing 20 children and 6 teachers in a school
  • Going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled.

 

But again, not a bad try. You surprised me and forced me to alter my analogy.

 

Are you on this irresponsible band-wagon as well, Comrade?

 

Mass Murdering Automobiles

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

 

 

 


- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

 

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

 

30,000 Americans this Year...

 

 

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

 

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

 

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

 

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

 

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

 

 

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

 

Automobile confiscation.

 

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

 

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

 

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-Amendment--620x358.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's funny you don't support your numbers with links.  Is it because you're making them up, or is it because you're using wikipedia again?

What you won't admit is that most murders committed by people using firearms, happen in liberal hellholes like Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and New Orleans where they have the most strict gun laws. 

 

 

 

You really are an idiot...

You can easily find gun death statics all over the place and I guarantee that the percentages I gave will be within a couple of percentage points (up or down) depending on which date range you use.

Here's a good place to start:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

 

And, I still want to know if you figured out yet that a suicide is not a homicide? Do you remember posting this:

41 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Suicides ARE homicides you ignorant little fuck. 

No wonder you can't read a graph. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leftjohn said:

 

Sure...

A baseball player walking around a ball field with a baseball bat is exactly like a redneck walking into a coffee shop with an AR-15.

 

If you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously, think about this post. 

 

You sure are stupid, Comrade.

 

A baseball player getting coffee at Starbucks with a baseball bat... is like an American Citizen getting coffee at Starbucks with a rifle.

 

... shows a certain lack of decorum.

 

Do you need crayons?

 

Ha!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

You really are an idiot...

You can easily find gun death statics all over the place and I guarantee that the percentages I gave will be within a couple of percentage points (up or down) depending on which date range you use.

Here's a good place to start:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

 

 

Your panties must really be in a wad over this, Comrade.

 

 

Mass Murdering Automobiles

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

 

 

- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

 

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

 

30,000 Americans this Year...

 

 

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

 

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

 

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

 

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

 

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

 

 

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

 

Automobile confiscation.

 

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

 

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

 

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

You sure are stupid, Comrade.

A baseball player getting coffee at Starbucks with a baseball bat... is like an American Citizen getting coffee at Starbucks with a rifle.

... shows a certain lack of decorum.

Do you need crayons?

Ha!

 

You sure are ignoranct, you little klansman want-a-be.

 

Show me where someone took a baseball bat into a school and used it kill 20 first graders and 6 teachers. I can show you where they did that with a gun.

 

Show me when we ever had 30,000+ baseball bat related deaths during any given year in this nation.

 

Take your time, do a good search.

 

Feel free to use crayons or whatever you ignorant little self can find. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

You really are an idiot...

You can easily find gun death statics all over the place and I guarantee that the percentages I gave will be within a couple of percentage points (up or down) depending on which date range you use.

Here's a good place to start:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

 

And, I still want to know if you figured out yet that a suicide is not a homicide? Do you remember posting this:

 

You "guarantee"?   Lol, you can't even read a graph. 

Looks like firearm deaths are the lowest of their listed causes of death. 

Why aren't you screaming for auto control laws, or poison control laws?

All injury deaths

  • Number of deaths: 199,752
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 62.6

All poisoning deaths

  • Number of deaths: 51,966
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 16.3

Motor vehicle traffic deaths

  • Number of deaths: 33,736
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.6

All firearm deaths

  • Number of deaths: 33,594
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

You sure are ignoranct, you little klansman want-a-be.

 

Show me where someone took a baseball bat into a school and used it kill 20 first graders and 6 teachers. I can show you where they did that with a gun.

 

Show me when we ever had 30,000+ baseball bat related deaths during any given year in this nation.

 

Take your time, do a good search.

 

Feel free to use crayons or whatever you ignorant little self can find. 

 

"Someone," Comrade...?

Thought you were blaming the inanimate object?

 

"Related deaths," Comrade...?

 

Mass Murdering Automobiles

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

 

 

- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

 

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

 

30,000 Americans this Year...

 

 

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

 

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

 

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

 

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

 

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

 

 

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

 

Automobile confiscation.

 

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

 

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

 

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

 

All firearm deaths

  • Number of deaths: 33,594
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5

 

I actually gave the number 32,000. Thanks for the correction!

 

Think about what you just did. You wanted to prove someone wrong so bad, you are willing to do that even if it weakens your argument and ultimately strengthens theirs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftjohn said:

 

I actually gave the number 32,000. Thanks for the correction!

 

Think about what you just did. You wanted to prove someone wrong so bad, you are willing to do that even if it weakens your argument and ultimately strengthens theirs.

lol,   Does it suck not to be able to read a graph?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 4:49 AM, Skans said:

BlueDevil, there's a big difference between an antique firearm and a C&R.  The Garand is not an antique.  I can't just buy it online and have it shipped to my house without having a C&R FFL.  However, I can (and have) purchased a Swiss M1882 Revolver and have it shipped directly to my house.   

 

If you live in Free America, and not in the Soviet Provinces of Californicatestan or Moscow on the Hudson?

 

Qualify with the CMP, and that is exactly what happens.

 

M1 Garands, and M2 ball/AP ammo, shows up on your doorstep via. Santa's white sleigh.

 

Brass Lamp.

 

PS_0082W_ATF_STORE.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

lol,   Does it suck not to be able to read a graph?

 

You are the one that screwed up the graphs. You are also the one that didn't know the difference between suicide and homicide. So you tell me, does it suck to be so stupid?

 

Really, at this point you have to know you aren't too bright. Even Forrest Gump knew he was "not a smart man". When you didn't know the difference between suicide and homicide, wasn't that a clue for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

I am blaming easy access to a gun you idiot, try to pay attention.

 

So, Comrade, are you blaming easy access to an automobile for this?

 

Pay attention, idiot.

 

 

Mass Murdering Automobiles

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

 

 

- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

 

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

 

30,000 Americans this Year...

 

 

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

 

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

 

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

 

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

 

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

 

 

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

 

Automobile confiscation.

 

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

 

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

 

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

If you live in Free America, and not in the Soviet Provinces of Californicatestan or Moscow on the Hudson?

 

Qualify with the CMP, and that is exactly what happens.

 

M1 Garands, and M2 ball/AP ammo, shows up on your doorstep via. Santa's white sleigh.

 

Brass Lamp.

wsjek.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

If you live in Free America, and not in the Soviet Provinces of Californicatestan or Moscow on the Hudson?

 

Qualify with the CMP, and that is exactly what happens.

 

M1 Garands, and M2 ball/AP ammo, shows up on your doorstep via. Santa's white sleigh.

 

Brass Lamp.

 

PS_0082W_ATF_STORE.jpg

 

3 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

c81b130dbb1944a25af37465e654ee38.jpg

 

 

That explains a lot.

 

Ha!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

 

That explains a lot.

 

Ha!

I have never once had to sink to falsify someone's quote on here.

 

You just did.

 

Must mean you can't defend against my actual posts.

 

That, and you have zero integrity, but you probably already knew that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

You are the one that screwed up the graphs. You are also the one that didn't know the difference between suicide and homicide. So you tell me, does it suck to be so stupid?

 

Really, at this point you have to know you aren't too bright. Even Forrest Gump knew he was "not a smart man". When you didn't know the difference between suicide and homicide, wasn't that a clue for you?

lol.  No bitch, I didn't screw anything up. 

You simply can't grasp the fact that NASA changing temperature data, is reflected in the Goebbel Warming graphs. 

 

And it doesn't matter how many times it's explained to you, you'll never understand. 

You're a prime example of liberalism and the failure of our public school system.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

lol.  No bitch, I didn't screw anything up. 

You simply can't grasp the fact that NASA changing temperature data, is reflected in the Goebbel Warming graphs. 

 

And it doesn't matter how many times it's explained to you, you'll never understand. 

You're a prime example of liberalism and the failure of our public school system.

 

 

What were the names and labels on those graphs again? When you learn how to read and comprehend those titles and labels, we'll talk about it.

 

Also, tell me...

Have you figured out that a suicide is not a homicide yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

 

What were the names and labels on those graphs again? When you learn how to read and comprehend those titles and labels, we'll talk about it.

 

Also, tell me...

Have you figured out that a suicide is not a homicide yet?

^^  OMG you can't invent stupidity like this, it has to be experienced.   

laughingsmiley.gif~c200

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Poor dear.

 

 

Insults don't bother me, I can give and take them all day. But that's not what you are doing now. You are falsifying my post, that means you can't debate them on merit.

 

Basically, your inability to debate on merit is an admission that you are wrong. It's also an admission of ignorance, but everyone already knew that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftjohn said:

 

Insults don't bother me, I can give and take them all day. But that's not what you are doing now. You are falsifying my post, that means you can't debate them on merit.

 

Basically, your inability to debate on merit is an admission that you are wrong. It's also an admission of ignorance, but everyone already knew that.

Imagine this idiot, that can't figure out NASA changing data is relevant to their warming claims, saying that other people can't debate facts on their merit. 

Clearly your inability to debate on merit is an admission that you are wrong.   It's also an admission of ignorance, but everyone knew that already. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...