A Well Regulated Militia...

On 9/2/2017 at 5:57 AM, harryramar said:

from the guy who said the popular vote is no indication of the popularity of the candidate. no wonder trump likes imbeciles like you, he can't fool anyone else. too funny

I see hairy ass rammer is still busy talking about things he knows nothing of. LOL! Fuck you lying faggot.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

I have a Springfield Armory M1A. I was in one of the last classes at Ft. Dix to train on the M-14. I bought the Springfield Armory M1A during the riots in LA. I have zero'ed it and fired about 300 rounds total. So far, so good. Works fine. I am meticulous about maintaining it. I have not fired it in a long time. Time to go to the range. Bye dems.

C&R's, so consider'em antique brass lamps.

BlueDevil, there's a big difference between an antique firearm and a C&R.  The Garand is not an antique.  I can't just buy it online and have it shipped to my house without having a C&R FFL.  However, I can (and have) purchased a Swiss M1882 Revolver and have it shipped directly to my house.   

2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

BWAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

bitch can't read a graph.     

Every.  Fucking.  Post.  

Get used to it. 

Not sure what this has to do with this thread, but since you brought it up...

Here are the graphs in question:

Screenshot-2016-01-02-at-01.07.45-PM.png

2007-12-09CO23.jpg

Take a few minutes, read the titles. look at the labels.

The first graph shows the adjustments made to the RAW data, not the temps. And, it doesn't even give you the original RAW data, just the adjustments.

The second gives you the temps over time, not the adjustments.

If you don't understand how these are two entirely different data sets, you truly are an idiot.

14 hours ago, Skans said:

BlueDevil, there's a big difference between an antique firearm and a C&R.  The Garand is not an antique.  I can't just buy it online and have it shipped to my house without having a C&R FFL.  However, I can (and have) purchased a Swiss M1882 Revolver and have it shipped directly to my house.   

If you live in Free America, and not in the Soviet Provinces of Californicatestan or Moscow on the Hudson?

Qualify with the CMP, and that is exactly what happens.

M1 Garands, and M2 ball/AP ammo, shows up on your doorstep via. Santa's white sleigh.

Brass Lamp.

PS_0082W_ATF_STORE.jpg

2 hours ago, Fallopian said:

I think guys who carry their guns around like that are morons. I support the right for them to do it but it is idiotic. 

Like baseball players walkin' around with bats.

Shows a certain lack of decorum.

7 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Like baseball players walkin' around with bats.

Shows a certain lack of decorum.

Sure...

A baseball player walking around a ball field with a baseball bat is exactly like a redneck walking into a coffee shop with an AR-15.

If you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously, think about this post. 

4 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

Sure...

A baseball player walking around a ball field with a baseball bat is exactly like a redneck walking into a coffee shop with an AR-15.

If you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously, think about this post. 

Ironic coming from an idiot that can't read a graph.

bitch can't read a graph.     

Every.  Fucking.  Post.  

Get used to it. 

I think guys who carry their guns around like that are morons. I support the right for them to do it but it is idiotic. 

I completely agree with this statement.  It's just plain stupid on so many levels to walk around with an AR strapped to your back where there is no practical need for it.  However, we need the right to be able to do this as occasions do occur from time to time where we need to be armed with more than handguns.  Riots and natural disasters come to mind.

Try making a more comparable scenario rather than such a moronic comparison.   For instance, picture two large adult idiots walking into a coffee shop with baseball bats.  Walking around a field with bats would be like going to a shooting range with guns.  I bet you failed the comparisons portion of the IQ test:

"Water is to Fish as ____________________ is to to Birds"

A.  Coffee

B.  Shotgun

C.  Air

D.  Water

E.  C & D

F.  Marijuana

I believe that because they are only a US territory, the government may not be restrained by our US Constitution.  Apparently they have a law that permits this:  Title 23 Section 1522, Virgin Islands Code, The Adjutant General is authorized and directed to seize arms, ammunition, explosives, incendiary material and any other property that may be required by the military forces for the performance of this emergency mission.

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

Try making a more comparable scenario rather than such a moronic comparison.   For instance, picture two large adult idiots walking into a coffee shop with baseball bats.  Walking around a field with bats would be like going to a shooting range with guns.  I bet you failed the comparisons portion of the IQ test:

"Water is to Fish as ____________________ is to to Birds"

A.  Coffee

B.  Shotgun

C.  Air

D.  Water

E.  C & D

F.  Marijuana

It is still a ridiculous comparison, unless you have an example of someone using a baseball bat to kill 20 children and 6 teachers.

Or, maybe a better example would be someone going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled. 

Do you have any example of mass killing via baseball bat?

Logic is to smart folks and illogical is to... well... you

Just now, leftjohn said:

It is still a ridiculous comparison, unless you have an example of someone using a baseball bat to kill 20 children and 6 teachers.

Or, maybe a better example would be someone going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled. 

Do you have any example of mass killing via baseball bat?

Logic is to smart folks and illogical is to... well... you

I feel sorry for this little bitch.   How can he understand this, when he can't comprehend how a graph of NASA's data changes, relates to their reported warming?

This shit is NEVER going away until you:
1) Admit you were wrong.

2) Prove me wrong. 

3) Leave the forum.

EVERY. FUCKING. POST.

The bodies of six people, beaten to death with aluminum baseball bats, were found Aug. 6, 2004, in a house in Deltona, Fla. Charged with the murders are, from left, Troy Victorino, 27; Robert Cannon, 18; Jerone Hunter, 18, and Michael Salas, 18. A bundle of clothes and an Xbox video game system were apparently at the crux of the motive.   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/xbox-murders/   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/xbox-murders/

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The bodies of six people, beaten to death with aluminum baseball bats, were found Aug. 6, 2004, in a house in Deltona, Fla. Charged with the murders are, from left, Troy Victorino, 27; Robert Cannon, 18; Jerone Hunter, 18, and Michael Salas, 18. A bundle of clothes and an Xbox video game system were apparently at the crux of the motive.   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/xbox-murders/

I will admit that was a good effort, but it's multiple bats by multiple people...

How about a single person doing either of these type mass killings with a bat:

• Killing 20 children and 6 teachers in a school
  • Going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled.

But again, not a bad try. You surprised me and forced me to alter my analogy.

Just now, leftjohn said:

I will admit that was a good effort, but it's multiple bats by multiple people...

How about a single person doing either of these type mass killings with a bat:

• Killing 20 children and 6 teachers in a school
  • Going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled.

But again, not a bad try. You surprised me with that.

Nothing ^^ this moron says can be believed.   He can't even figure out how NASA changing temperature data, relates to "warming" that NASA reports is happening. 

NEVER.  GOING.  AWAY.