A Well Regulated Militia...

4 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

Sure...

A baseball player walking around a ball field with a baseball bat is exactly like a redneck walking into a coffee shop with an AR-15.

If you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously, think about this post. 

Ironic coming from an idiot that can't read a graph.

bitch can't read a graph.     

Every.  Fucking.  Post.  

Get used to it. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is a gun nutter? And yes, the constitution says we may arm ourselves with whatever firearm we want .  Would you like to rewrite the constitution? To bend it to fit YOUR feelings ?  fuck your

sad Scout doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment... the bitch doesn't realize that without the 2nd you don't have the 1st.

Yes, they did.  

I think guys who carry their guns around like that are morons. I support the right for them to do it but it is idiotic. 

I completely agree with this statement.  It's just plain stupid on so many levels to walk around with an AR strapped to your back where there is no practical need for it.  However, we need the right to be able to do this as occasions do occur from time to time where we need to be armed with more than handguns.  Riots and natural disasters come to mind.

A baseball player walking around a ball field with a baseball bat is exactly like a redneck walking into a coffee shop with an AR-15.

Try making a more comparable scenario rather than such a moronic comparison.   For instance, picture two large adult idiots walking into a coffee shop with baseball bats.  Walking around a field with bats would be like going to a shooting range with guns.  I bet you failed the comparisons portion of the IQ test:

"Water is to Fish as ____________________ is to to Birds"

A.  Coffee

B.  Shotgun

C.  Air

D.  Water

E.  C & D

F.  Marijuana

I believe that because they are only a US territory, the government may not be restrained by our US Constitution.  Apparently they have a law that permits this:  Title 23 Section 1522, Virgin Islands Code, The Adjutant General is authorized and directed to seize arms, ammunition, explosives, incendiary material and any other property that may be required by the military forces for the performance of this emergency mission.

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

Try making a more comparable scenario rather than such a moronic comparison.   For instance, picture two large adult idiots walking into a coffee shop with baseball bats.  Walking around a field with bats would be like going to a shooting range with guns.  I bet you failed the comparisons portion of the IQ test:

"Water is to Fish as ____________________ is to to Birds"

A.  Coffee

B.  Shotgun

C.  Air

D.  Water

E.  C & D

F.  Marijuana

It is still a ridiculous comparison, unless you have an example of someone using a baseball bat to kill 20 children and 6 teachers.

Or, maybe a better example would be someone going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled. 

Do you have any example of mass killing via baseball bat?

Logic is to smart folks and illogical is to... well... you

Just now, leftjohn said:

It is still a ridiculous comparison, unless you have an example of someone using a baseball bat to kill 20 children and 6 teachers.

Or, maybe a better example would be someone going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled. 

Do you have any example of mass killing via baseball bat?

Logic is to smart folks and illogical is to... well... you

I feel sorry for this little bitch.   How can he understand this, when he can't comprehend how a graph of NASA's data changes, relates to their reported warming?

This shit is NEVER going away until you:
1) Admit you were wrong.

2) Prove me wrong. 

3) Leave the forum.

EVERY. FUCKING. POST.

The bodies of six people, beaten to death with aluminum baseball bats, were found Aug. 6, 2004, in a house in Deltona, Fla. Charged with the murders are, from left, Troy Victorino, 27; Robert Cannon, 18; Jerone Hunter, 18, and Michael Salas, 18. A bundle of clothes and an Xbox video game system were apparently at the crux of the motive.   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/xbox-murders/   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/xbox-murders/

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The bodies of six people, beaten to death with aluminum baseball bats, were found Aug. 6, 2004, in a house in Deltona, Fla. Charged with the murders are, from left, Troy Victorino, 27; Robert Cannon, 18; Jerone Hunter, 18, and Michael Salas, 18. A bundle of clothes and an Xbox video game system were apparently at the crux of the motive.   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/xbox-murders/

I will admit that was a good effort, but it's multiple bats by multiple people...

How about a single person doing either of these type mass killings with a bat:

• Killing 20 children and 6 teachers in a school
  • Going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled.

But again, not a bad try. You surprised me and forced me to alter my analogy.

Just now, leftjohn said:

I will admit that was a good effort, but it's multiple bats by multiple people...

How about a single person doing either of these type mass killings with a bat:

• Killing 20 children and 6 teachers in a school
  • Going into a Tucson grocery store and killing 6 people and leaving a US Congresswoman seriously disabled.

But again, not a bad try. You surprised me with that.

Nothing ^^ this moron says can be believed.   He can't even figure out how NASA changing temperature data, relates to "warming" that NASA reports is happening. 

NEVER.  GOING.  AWAY.

The photo we were discussing has two people with AR's in it.  So, I assumed that we were making comparisons to at least two people with bats.  Come on, you have to admit that was a pretty darn good example.:D   When that incident happened, it struck a nerve with me, so I happened to remember it.  Stupid, senseless, brutal multiple- murder over an X-Box.

One more thing about baseball bats and the like.  They can be quite lethal.  When I was in 8th grade, it was all the rage to turn a short bat on a lathe, bore a large diameter hole about 4" deep at the top, melt lead into the hole and then plug it.  I forget what these things were called - I believe they were outlawed.

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The photo we were discussing has two people with AR's in it.  So, I assumed that we were making comparisons to at least two people with bats.  Come on, you have to admit that was a pretty darn good example.:D   When that incident happened, it struck a nerve with me, so I happened to remember it.  Stupid, senseless, brutal multiple- murder over an X-Box.

I admit, you caught me off guard with that...

But still, I just think trying to compare baseball bats with AR-15s is one of the things wrong with the gun debate. We have a serious problem with gun violence in this nation, I don't feel that way about baseball.

But I love baseball, so....

4 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

I admit, you caught me off guard with that...

But still, I just think trying to compare baseball bats with AR-15s is one of the things wrong with the gun debate. We have a serious problem with gun violence in this nation, I don't feel that way about baseball.

But I love baseball, so....

^^ now is ignorance is "off guard".   lol.

This is the same ignorant bitch that can't figure out how NASA changing temperature data is related to their Goebbel Warming claims. 

We have a serious problem with gun violence in this nation,

No.  We do not really have a serious problem wit "gun violence".  We might have a slightly growing problem with violence in general.  We already have tons of laws regulating guns and gun ownership.   It is fundamentally unfair to pass more restrictive laws hamstringing law abiding citizens to own and use guns just because you think the guns will ultimately end up in the hands of criminals.  First, such a premise is largely untrue.  Second, that's like incarcerating people for thinking about committing a crime.  This type of legislation turning responsible, law abiding citizens into criminals for possession of things they had a Constitutional right to legally acquired really should offend you if you really thought about it.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

No.  We do not really have a serious problem wit "gun violence".  We might have a slightly growing problem with violence in general.  We already have tons of laws regulating guns and gun ownership.   It is fundamentally unfair to pass more restrictive laws hamstringing law abiding citizens to own and use guns just because you think the guns will ultimately end up in the hands of criminals.  First, such a premise is largely untrue.  Second, that's like incarcerating people for thinking about committing a crime.  This type of legislation turning responsible, law abiding citizens into criminals for possession of things they had a Constitutional right to legally acquired really should offend you if you really thought about it.

On average, 90+ Americans die each day at the end of a smoking gun.

The gun homicide rate in the US is 25 times higher than in similar economically developed nations.

13 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

The gun homicide rate in the US is 25 times higher than in similar economically developed nations.

Liar. 

FBI says there were 9616 gun homicides in 2015 (last year that numbers have been published).   That's 26 a day, not 90+ as you claim. 

But even though you're a liar, how about telling us how many Americans die each day in auto accidents?

Should we ban cars now too, because we drive more cars than other "similarly economically developed nations"?

No wonder your numbers are so wildly off, when you can't read a fucking graph.

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Liar. 

FBI says there were 9616 gun homicides in 2015 (last year that numbers have been published).   That's 26 a day, not 90+ as you claim. 

But even though you're a liar, how about telling us how many Americans die each day in auto accidents?

Should we ban cars now too, because we drive more cars than other "similarly economically developed nations"?

No wonder your numbers are so wildly off, when you can't read a fucking graph.

You idiot, reread what I posted...

34 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

I didn't say 90+ homicides each day, I said 90+ deaths. Not all deaths are homicide, ever heard of suicide and accidents?

Your eagerness to insult someone has once again made you out to be a fool.

2 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

You idiot, reread what I posted...

I didn't say 90+ homicides each day, I said 90+ deaths. Not all deaths are homicide, ever heard of suicide and accidents?

Your eagerness to insult someone has once again made you out to be a fool.

Suicides ARE homicides you ignorant little fuck. 

No wonder you can't read a graph. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Suicides ARE homicides you ignorant little fuck. 

No wonder you can't read a graph. 

Seriously, you don't know the difference between homicide and suicide?????

Once again, your eagerness to insult others has revealed you to be the fool.

homicide: the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.

suicide: the act or an instance of taking one's own life voluntarily and intentionally

Just now, leftjohn said:

Seriously, you don't know the difference between homicide and suicide?????

Once again, your eagerness to insult others has revealed you to be the fool.

homicide: the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.

suicide: the act or an instance of taking one's own life voluntarily and intentionally

You said gun deaths.   Now you want to differentiate because you were shown to be a liar?

Go ahead and prove your 90+ number with government data.     I dare you.

Show us there are 3 times as many suicides a day, as homicides.  

laughingsmiley.gif~c200

Just now, Golfboy said:

You said gun deaths.   Now you want to differentiate because you were shown to be a liar?

Go ahead and prove your 90+ number with government data.     I dare you.

Show us there are 3 times as many suicides a day, as homicides. 

Here's my original post you idiot...

45 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

Did you figure out the difference between suicide and homicide yet????

Just now, leftjohn said:

Here's my original post you idiot...

Did you figure out the difference between suicide and homicide yet????

lol...   Are you going to show us that there are 3 times as many suicides as homicides, or not?

Data sucks when you're a liberal, doesn't it?

10 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol...   Are you going to show us that there are 3 times as many suicides as homicides, or not?

Data sucks when you're a liberal, doesn't it?

Seriously, you are the biggest idiot on this forum.

Here is the break down that you are obviously too stupid to look up yourself.

Of the approximately 32,000 gun related deaths each year:

• approx 62% are suicide
  • approx 34% are murders
  • approx 4% are accidental

And, I still want to know if you figured out yet that a suicide is not a homicide?

3 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

Seriously, you are the biggest idiot on this forum.

Here is the break down that you are obviously too stupid to look up yourself.

Of the approximately 32,000 gun related deaths each year:

• approx 62% are suicide
  • approx 34% are murders
  • approx 4% are accidental

And, I still want to know if you figured out yet that a suicide is not a homicide?

So guns are responsible?

...and Spoons make Oprah Winfrey fat.

Infant Liberal.

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

So guns are responsible?

Infant Liberal.

You could argue that heroin isn't responsible for the crime and death that follows it, so why have drug laws?

You would be an idiot, but you could make that argument.