1 hour ago, Veritas101 said:

The only difference is one is inside the womb and the other is not.  You don't mind killing babies as long as you don't have to see it

unfortunately for y'all, the law of the land doesn't agree with you.

awwww. ain't that just too fucking bad.

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

It is for the dead babies.

20 minutes ago, maineman said:

unfortunately for y'all, the law of the land doesn't agree with you.

That's why it's called a debate dumb fuck

On 8/30/2017 at 7:45 PM, jrobin15283 said:

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

Who gives a fuck what you can't get over. 

25 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

That's why it's called a debate dumb fuck

and your side has lost repeatedly ever since Roe v Wade became law of the land.  Come on back and lets talk some more when it's overturned.  Until then, your "opinion" means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to me.... mister stolen valor.

3 hours ago, Veritas101 said:

You don't mind killing babies as long as you don't have to see it

You don't mind sucking Putin's cock as long as you get a few rubles to do it.

Right, Boris?

2 hours ago, maineman said:

and your side has lost repeatedly ever since Roe v Wade became law of the land.  Come on back and lets talk some more when it's overturned.  Until then, your "opinion" means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to me.... mister stolen valor.

You know nothin of me suck my fat cock baby killer

8 hours ago, Veritas101 said:

You know nothin of me suck my fat cock baby killer

I know you've lied about your service.  And I know you talk all tough on the interwebz.  that's all I need to know about you.

On 8/31/2017 at 0:44 AM, Veritas101 said:

Then what would be the difference in a mother giving birth and finding out when the child is a year old that they made a mistake and cant be a good parent, what would be the difference in just murdering the child then?

The difference is fetal viability and the law.  No murder charges will be filed against the pregnant woman, ever.  A born child is a person under the law; a non-sentient, early term fetus is NOT.  

11 hours ago, ScottMon said:

Forcing a diabetic mother to give birth is attempted murder.  

Agreed.  Most forced birthers don't give a shit about the mother.  In fact, they only care about the fetus until it's born.  After it's born, the same people (who forced it into the world) would happily take away it's welfare and healthcare.  

10 hours ago, maineman said:

I know you've lied about your service.  And I know you talk all tough on the interwebz.  that's all I need to know about you.

You know nothing about me, suck my fat cock.  You're approval is not needed

10 hours ago, RollingRock said:

The difference is fetal viability and the law.  No murder charges will be filed against the pregnant woman, ever.  A born child is a person under the law; a non-sentient, early term fetus is NOT.  

The debate is about the law, using the law as the reason shows you are fucking stupid.  The law alsom says innocent until prove guilty but that doesnt stop you stupid fucks when you suck Russia's cock

At what point should it be all right to kill a potential human in the womb?  At the very instant that the sperm attaches itself to the egg?  Or later?

5 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

At what point should it be all right to kill a potential human in the womb?  At the very instant that the sperm attaches itself to the egg?  Or later?

LOL.   "potential".

Good for you for admitting at a fetus isn't "a human".

You DO know that's what you just did, right?

Well, let me re-phrase it: at what point should it be illegal to kill a potential human in the womb? At the point the sperm attaches itself to the egg? Or later?

This is really addressed to anti-abortionists.

1 hour ago, Doug1943 said:

Well, let me re-phrase it: at what point should it be illegal to kill a potential human in the womb? At the point the sperm attaches itself to the egg? Or later?

And again you announce that fetuses aren't humans.

The fetus becomes a baby when it is born.

The only other criterion is when God inserts the soul. But God somehow is mute on the matter. 

Perhaps every living thing has a soul, perhaps only humans.

God could make things a lot better if  he just got out more.

2 hours ago, Veritas101 said:

As I said, I know you've lied about your service.  And I know you talk all tough on the interwebz.  that's all I need to know about you. What else ya got, besides hot air, Mr. tough guy internet stolen valor?

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

As I said, I know you've lied about your service.  And I know you talk all tough on the interwebz.  that's all I need to know about you. What else ya got, besides hot air, Mr. tough guy internet stolen valor?

51 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

If you had nothing more to offer, why waste my time, Mr. Stolen Valor?  And my sense is, that "men" who feel compelled to brag about their penis size on the internet most likely exaggerate its dimensions, and perhaps even its existence.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

If you had nothing more to offer, why waste my time, Mr. Stolen Valor?  And my sense is, that "men" who feel compelled to brag about their penis size on the internet most likely exaggerate its dimensions, and perhaps even its existence.

13 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

Never. In my opinion, abortion should be "legal" in certain very limited circumstances, but is never "all right."

36 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Never. In my opinion, abortion should be "legal" in certain very limited circumstances, but is never "all right."

And why do you think your personal opinion about medical and health decisions as well as physical risk to their health and lives should be forced on other people?

Because that sounds pretty fascistic and un-American and not at all about "FREEDOM!".