35 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Desperate about what?  BTW, I do not click on any links or videos because people are able to track IP addresses that way.  It seems like the kind of sadistic thing you liberals would do.

Interesting. Seems if I could track you with a link or video, I could track you posting here or some other website as well.

It really sounds like the kind of sadistic thing conservative Tramp would do while he is attempting to gather voter registrations, or selling you a MAGA hat or making a donation. Be very afraid.

Just now, shintao said:

Interesting. Seems if I could track you with a link or video, I could track you posting here or some other website as well.

It really sounds like the kind of sadistic thing conservative Tramp would do while he is attempting to gather voter registrations, or selling you a MAGA hat or making a donation. Be very afraid.

DDOXing doesnt work the way you are saying it does.  You cant ddox my posts unless you have more advanced technological capabilities.  DDOXing by a link is far easier.

1 hour ago, jrobin15283 said:

It amazes me that you guys refuse to see that the baby can be put up for foster care or adoption.

So you think kids should be like recycling..just toss them off to someone else after you got your rocks off...let the States take care of your mistake or lack of control, no looking back. SAD!!

There were 908,000 abortions in 2015. These babys will need care until they turn 18. The average cost of raising a child today is over $245,000 — and that number doesn't include college tuition or inflation, so lets do the math if there are no abortions.

908,000 X $245,000. = $222,460,000,000.00, for one year of one generation of unwanted children. Now you need to multiply that by 18 years of another 908,000 unwanted children a year to reach the total costs for 18 generations.

Are the conservatives going to pay for this deliberate effort to stop abortions?

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

So you think kids should be like recycling..just toss them off to someone else after you got your rocks off...let the States take care of your mistake or lack of control, no looking back. SAD!!

Then what would be the difference in a mother giving birth and finding out when the child is a year old that they made a mistake and cant be a good parent, what would be the difference in just murdering the child then?

12 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

Then what would be the difference in a mother giving birth and finding out when the child is a year old that they made a mistake and cant be a good parent, what would be the difference in just murdering the child then?

Keep your sick, sadistic fantasies to yourself, you disgusting Russian whore.

7 hours ago, Veritas101 said:

the difference being, one is a fetus, the other is a living, breathing person.

One would think that would be obvious, even to the rhetorically challenged.

13 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Murder is a legal term.  Abortion, being a legal medical procedure, does not qualify for murder charges to be filed.  Perhaps you can show me a link where a woman, post 1973, has been indicted on murder charges for having a legal abortion?  Of course you can't....

Don't like abortion?  Don't have one.  

11 hours ago, maineman said:

the difference being, one is a fetus, the other is a living, breathing person.

One would think that would be obvious, even to the rhetorically challenged.

The only difference is one is inside the womb and the other is not.  You don't mind killing babies as long as you don't have to see it

1 hour ago, Veritas101 said:

The only difference is one is inside the womb and the other is not.  You don't mind killing babies as long as you don't have to see it

unfortunately for y'all, the law of the land doesn't agree with you.

awwww. ain't that just too fucking bad.

25 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

That's why it's called a debate dumb fuck

and your side has lost repeatedly ever since Roe v Wade became law of the land.  Come on back and lets talk some more when it's overturned.  Until then, your "opinion" means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to me.... mister stolen valor.