2 hours ago, Scout said:

Comments like this explain why women have abortions.

SIX believes GOD wants him to slur pregnant women

with insults so they see no choice but to abort.  

Another day that Scout spends creating straw men to defeat. Pathetic!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

Your argument is mute, you are trying to use antiquated thinking so according to you if the fetus is removed at three weeks it can survive on its own for 24 hours..

You are having the Fake Religion you embrace allow you to use YOUR way of thinking to Suppress the FREEWILL of another,  so you feel better. Understanding that you are give me face time and a sounding board so I can be popular, I suggest you READ your Book of Fairy Tales, it clearly states by your imaginary god that a persons FREEWILL should not be interfered with, but then again, you belong to the Fake Religion of Hate and Fear where the only thing that matters is your Hatred and Ignorance.

Case and POINT, you babble incoherently about abortion and it is YOUR right to interfere, yet, the COUNTRY is in a CRISIS like it has never seen before, the REQUEST of NO church services sent the Anal retentive Morons of the christian right into to a infringement on THEIR RIGHTS, and in the same breath you want to stop a WOMAN from making HER OWN CHOICE, you really do not grasp the depth of the situation, with you it is all about you period.

Sir, thank you for re-enforcing the belief that there is NO GOD, just simple minded clowns that want to feel important.

22 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

Your argument is mute, you are trying to use antiquated thinking so according to you if the fetus is removed at three weeks it can survive on its own for 24 hours..

You are having the Fake Religion you embrace allow you to use YOUR way of thinking to Suppress the FREEWILL of another,  so you feel better. Understanding that you are give me face time and a sounding board so I can be popular, I suggest you READ your Book of Fairy Tales, it clearly states by your imaginary god that a persons FREEWILL should not be interfered with, but then again, you belong to the Fake Religion of Hate and Fear where the only thing that matters is your Hatred and Ignorance.

Case and POINT, you babble incoherently about abortion and it is YOUR right to interfere, yet, the COUNTRY is in a CRISIS like it has never seen before, the REQUEST of NO church services sent the Anal retentive Morons of the christian right into to a infringement on THEIR RIGHTS, and in the same breath you want to stop a WOMAN from making HER OWN CHOICE, you really do not grasp the depth of the situation, with you it is all about you period.

Sir, thank you for re-enforcing the belief that there is NO GOD, just simple minded clowns that want to feel important.

Do you think that all innocent human life is valuable and should not be ended (i.e. All innocent humans have the right to life)?

On 8/30/2017 at 7:04 PM, jrobin15283 said:

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

It's more like murdering a piece of a mother that is unwanted.   When was the last time you went to a funeral for a fetus?   Most folks believe it would be foolish to have a fetal funeral.  Don't you wonder why?   

Allowing the Covid-19 to spread rampantly without addressing it resulting in over 100,000 unnecessary deaths is murder.   Those folks who died from the virus because Spanky Trump did not do a crash program in January of 2020 to slow the virus down were real people with names, close friends and relatives, and real lives.   What do you think about real mass murder?   Abortion is not murder because no real life is lost...only a part of a mother.   And often abortion has real justification like rape, incest, deformed fetus, mother's endangerment, and much more.  

6 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

It's more like murdering a piece of a mother that is unwanted.   When was the last time you went to a funeral for a fetus?   Most folks believe it would be foolish to have a fetal funeral.  Don't you wonder why?   

Allowing the Covid-19 to spread rampantly without addressing it resulting in over 100,000 unnecessary deaths is murder.   Those folks who died from the virus because Spanky Trump did not do a crash program in January of 2020 to slow the virus down were real people with names, close friends and relatives, and real lives.   What do you think about real mass murder?   Abortion is not murder because no real life is lost...only a part of a mother.   And often abortion has real justification like rape, incest, deformed fetus, mother's endangerment, and much more.  

There are a ton of people that dont get funerals.  Having funerals is irrelevant to the objective value of human life.

7 hours ago, bgr39 said:

Maybe, just maybe, the woman and/or the man should've thought of THAT before she got pregnant.

Nah.  There is no reason to do that. 

16 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Retarded. The "piece" you're referring to has unique DNA, Doctor!*

*What a joke!

Big deal.  The deer you hit with your car had unique DNA too.  

On 9/17/2020 at 11:45 AM, jrobin15283 said:

Do you think that all innocent human life is valuable and should not be ended (i.e. All innocent humans have the right to life)?

By definition of the Holy Mother Church, all humans are born in sin and unworthy of salvation. That is basic Christian dogma.

I do not accept that a fetus is a human being, because like animals, it has no soul.  The soul is not added until the Official Unboxing. Your cellphone is not a phone until you charge it up. It is  just a paperweight until them. Your computer cannot function until it is plugged in and/or charged. How hard is that to understand?

On 9/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, Freethinker said:

There are full-grown people that could not survive on their own for 24 hours due to sever physical and/or mental problems.

Are you opting to kill THEM TOO?

You really are a simple-minded person

On 9/17/2020 at 12:47 PM, Dr. Joe B. said:

SO, unborn babies are not "real lives"?

Unborn babies have beating hearts at three weeks, a functioning brain, a totally different DNA than the mother.

The mother started everything by allowing the egg and the sperm to unite.  NOW she has a baby growing inside of her.

Is it the baby's fault? Is it mom's fault?  Is it daddy's fault? (pick 2 outta 3 who's fault it is).

Why would you wanna kill the innocent baby?

On 9/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, Freethinker said:

ou are having the Fake Religion you embrace allow you to use YOUR way of thinking to Suppress the FREEWILL of another,

She has repeatedly said she has no problems with the gov't

stripping women of their rights when they become pregnant.  

On 9/19/2020 at 2:27 PM, XavierOnassis said:

By definition of the Holy Mother Church, all humans are born in sin and unworthy of salvation. That is basic Christian dogma.

I do not accept that a fetus is a human being, because like animals, it has no soul.  The soul is not added until the Official Unboxing. Your cellphone is not a phone until you charge it up. It is  just a paperweight until them. Your computer cannot function until it is plugged in and/or charged. How hard is that to understand?

Why are you mentioning churches?  I never said anything about a church.  You are trying to deflect from the question to hide how depraved you are.