• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

I will let the far higher intelligence liberals judge my intelligence, not

people stupid enuf to vote for Trump! 

That would make me silly  to try to please the least

educated people in this country:  the Trump voter. 

you can't even spell "enough".  Your idiocy speaks for itself.

1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

you can't even spell "enough".  Your idiocy speaks for itself.

And YOU didn't even capitalize the first word in the sentence.

Sheesh.  I love humiliating you guys!  :D  

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

And YOU didn't even capitalize the first word in the sentence.

Sheesh.  I love humiliating you guys!  :D  

Full retardation on full display here, folks.  Get your popcorn and circus peanuts here!

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

Its called a typo, dolt

Sure it is......  Now, why did you leave the apostrophe out of 'Its' and leave

the period off the end of the sentence?

Ye have an anal retentive thing re enuf.

It has nothing to do with me.  

Just now, Scout said:

Don't get mad me that you flunked 6th grade

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I have argued your position into oblivion and you have nothing to say for yourself.  The only thing talking here is your ego.

8 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

I have argued your position into oblivion and you have nothing to say for yourself.  The only thing talking here is your ego.

Sure... 

Abortion is not murder, it is the RIGHT of the WOMAN to make her OWN choice, in fact those that oppose it are the MURDERERS of FREE WILL and GUILTY of pushing their Fake Religious beliefs and Personal beliefs down another persons throat because they are or can not see someone make a choice that will have consequences and that person making the choice is committed to live with it for life.

Most opposition to a abortion is because of fake and failed religious beliefs or the anger of some nut job calling him or herself a fake ass pastor of Guilt, Fear and Ignorance they have NO idea of what they are talking about and most are dumber than dirt.

A woman does NOT come to the decision of a abortion easily, most are pushed by a illegal affair with a pastor or politician or a irresponsible numb nutted religious raised crack pot who only sees his or her point of view, or a another irresponsible jerk off boy friend that does not want the responsibility,

A woman carries this egg, she nurtures it and then SHE has to make the decision to terminate it and then when it finally settles, she for the rest of her life wonders what the child would have looked like, she never escape the birth date that comes every year, so you simple minded dead brain morons that think it is a easy decision go pound salt up your uneducated ass.

Now for you pieces of shit that don't want to support a WOMAN'S right to chose, here is how I will support you, the woman takes the child to term all those who do not support abortion must pay until the child is 26 years old, and you will have NO say about the child you wanted her to have it now YOU can pay, the child will go to the BEST SCHOOLS on YOUR DIME and NO, NO, NO you only pay, FOOD, CLOTHING , VACATIONS and COLLEGE until the child reaches the age of 26. It was so important that YOU impose YOUR will on the WOMAN YOU should PAY and PAY and PAY. However knowing the chicken shit COWARDS and ASS WIPES you are you will run hide and cry foul it is my money,

4 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

Abortion is not murder, it is the RIGHT of the WOMAN to make her OWN choice, in fact those that oppose it are the MURDERERS of FREE WILL and GUILTY of pushing their Fake Religious beliefs and Personal beliefs down another persons throat because they are or can not see someone make a choice that will have consequences and that person making the choice is committed to live with it for life.

Most opposition to a abortion is because of fake and failed religious beliefs or the anger of some nut job calling him or herself a fake ass pastor of Guilt, Fear and Ignorance they have NO idea of what they are talking about and most are dumber than dirt.

A woman does NOT come to the decision of a abortion easily, most are pushed by a illegal affair with a pastor or politician or a irresponsible numb nutted religious raised crack pot who only sees his or her point of view, or a another irresponsible jerk off boy friend that does not want the responsibility,

A woman carries this egg, she nurtures it and then SHE has to make the decision to terminate it and then when it finally settles, she for the rest of her life wonders what the child would have looked like, she never escape the birth date that comes every year, so you simple minded dead brain morons that think it is a easy decision go pound salt up your uneducated ass.

Now for you pieces of shit that don't want to support a WOMAN'S right to chose, here is how I will support you, the woman takes the child to term all those who do not support abortion must pay until the child is 26 years old, and you will have NO say about the child you wanted her to have it now YOU can pay, the child will go to the BEST SCHOOLS on YOUR DIME and NO, NO, NO you only pay, FOOD, CLOTHING , VACATIONS and COLLEGE until the child reaches the age of 26. It was so important that YOU impose YOUR will on the WOMAN YOU should PAY and PAY and PAY. However knowing the chicken shit COWARDS and ASS WIPES you are you will run hide and cry foul it is my money,

GEESH.  Calm down, turbo.

Your logic is flawed and I will expose you in public as a fraud.

Do you agree that all innocent humans have the right to live?

13 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

someone make a choice that will have consequences and that person making the choice is committed to live with it for life.

Yeah, and someone else gets the consequences of that choice, but they don't live with it because they're DEAD.

15 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

Now for you pieces of shit that don't want to support a WOMAN'S right to chose, here is how I will support you, the woman takes the child to term all those who do not support abortion must pay until the child is 26 years old,

Why should I pay just because YOU couldn't keep your knees together??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Anal sex with woman shouldn't be taboo. It's a great way to stay non pregnant for the ladies. Don't pull out.

Put a plug in it so the goo don't run into the clown factory and make a baby clown.

16 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Comments like this explain why women have abortions.

SIX believes GOD wants him to slur pregnant women

with insults so they see no choice but to abort.  

16 hours ago, Freethinker said:

A woman has a choice to get pregnant or NOT get pregnant,  THAT IS HER CHOICE.

The baby has a heart-beat at three weeks and has a brain after 5 weeks (Unless the baby is a liberal, then there is no brain at birth).

The baby has a totally different DNA than the mother.  The baby is a separate human being from the mother.

Most abortions occur because the woman or/and the man didn't give a fuck whether or not she got pregnant when they had sex.

THEN she wants to kill her unborn baby??

• Thumb up 1
25 minutes ago, Scout said:

Comments like this explain why women have abortions.

SIX believes GOD wants him to slur pregnant women

with insults so they see no choice but to abort.  

Maybe, just maybe, the woman and/or the man should've thought of THAT before she got pregnant.