9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You do. Almost all Americans do. It's just a question of what stage of pregnancy you strip the rights, versus when I do.

No, all Americans do NOT believe like you.  

They believe in legal abortion. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

No, all Americans do NOT believe like you.  

They believe in legal abortion. 

I didn't say all Americans believe as I do. Are you really going to argue against the position you've invented for me? That's called a straw man.

Go back and read what I wrote. You want to strip women of their rights too, just at a different gestational stage.

Now for TRUTH from Pew Research

About six-in-ten U.S. adults (61%) said in a 2019 survey that abortion should be legal in all or most cases, compared with 38% who said it should be illegal all or most of the time. 

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I didn't say all Americans believe as I do. Are you really going to argue against the position you've invented for me? That's called a straw man.

Go back and read what I wrote. You want to strip women of their rights too, just at a different gestational stage.

You have convinced me that I should 

back rights to abort until birth. 

Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Scout said:

Now for TRUTH from Pew Research

About six-in-ten U.S. adults (61%) said in a 2019 survey that abortion should be legal in all or most cases, compared with 38% who said it should be illegal all or most of the time. 

Now, what percentage wants there to be some level of restriction?

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Thank you. 

Sure, pull its head out and decapitate it? That's okay with you?

That's very demonic of you.

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Thank you. 

This is the only logical conclusion for your position, and why leftists are now coming out and advocating outright infanticide. What's great is that you finally realize what you really stand for, the horrible thing is you still think it's okay even though you know it's murder.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

maybe instead of abortion? I am pretty sure that is what @Scout meant.

yes, so I was asking why Scout wanted an alternative to abortion if she truly believed that a fetus' life was not valuable.  If the fetus has no value as a human, then she shouldnt care about adoption, she should just advocate for the ability to kill it

1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

yes, so I was asking why Scout wanted an alternative to abortion if she truly believed that a fetus' life was not valuable.  If the fetus has no value as a human, then she shouldnt care about adoption, she should just advocate for the ability to kill it

she said she believes adoption is the best alternative. 

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

she said she believes adoption is the best alternative. 

Yes, and I was asking her why she believes that.

Why does she believe that we should, in essence, "save" a fetus from abortion and have more adoptions while at the same time advocating for the option of abortion which removes the ability for someone to give a child up for adoption? 

The reason I asked that question was because I thought she was being contradictory in her argument and i wanted to get clarification on what her opinion actually was.

43 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Now, what percentage wants there to be some level of restriction?

That question is meaningless without a description of the restrictions.

24 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

are you going to answer the question, or are you admitting that you cant?

I admit it was too silly to merit comment.

Perhaps you need to do some rewording.

I admit it was too silly to merit comment.

Perhaps you need to do some rewording.

you arent saying how its silly, just saying that it is because you have no answer for it.  I think your whole argument is rediculous, but I entertain it because maybe there are some cracks in your wall of ignorance where the truth can come through.

White Christians are no longer a majority in America, but they still make up nearly three-quarters of the Republican Party, according to a sweeping new study of faith in America being released Wednesday.

Abortion is a religious issue and it should not be 

decided by Congress.    People will decide based on their

individual religious faith and NOT force their religious 

beliefs on another. 

When it comes to the Supreme Court’s 1973 landmark abortion ruling, seven-in-ten Americans (70%) in the 2019 survey said Roe v. Wade should not be completely overturned. Again, Democrats are far more likely than Republicans to hold this view; Republicans are roughly evenly divided, with 50% saying they do not want to see Roe v. Wade completely overturned and 48% saying they would like the decision tossed out. Overall, similar majorities of women (70%) and men (69%) do not want Roe v. Wade overturned.

When it comes to the Supreme Court’s 1973 landmark abortion ruling, seven-in-ten Americans (70%) in the 2019 survey said Roe v. Wade should not be completely overturned. Again, Democrats are far more likely than Republicans to hold this view; Republicans are roughly evenly divided, with 50% saying they do not want to see Roe v. Wade completely overturned and 48% saying they would like the decision tossed out. Overall, similar majorities of women (70%) and men (69%) do not want Roe v. Wade overturned.

irrelevant.

The vast majority of Americans expect abortion to remain at least mostly legal in the U.S. survey conducted in December 2018 asked Americans what they think the status of abortion laws in the country will be in 2050; about three-quarters said it will either be legal with no restrictions (22%) or legal with some restrictions (55%). 

The vast majority of Americans expect abortion to remain at least mostly legal in the U.S. survey conducted in December 2018 asked Americans what they think the status of abortion laws in the country will be in 2050; about three-quarters said it will either be legal with no restrictions (22%) or legal with some restrictions (55%). 

so most people want restrictions on abortion.  Got it.  

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Just admit defeat on this one.  Once you get backed in a corner, you start screaming about "silly questions" and rambling on about nonsense.  It doesnt make you look good.