1 hour ago, tunafish said:

So tell us @XavierOnassis, is it true that you said it is not a human until it leaves the womb and until that time it is just tissue. 18 days that tissue has a heartbeat. Tissue, right?

Most creatures that have heartbeats are not human. Again, the decison to not have a child is not my business. It is not your business, or the government;s business, either. It is the business of a woman and her doctor.

The usual difference given between  a human and an animal is that a human being has a soul and an animal has none. No one has ever proven that humans have a soul or that animals do not. But why assume that a fetus has a soul from the moment of conception or when it has a heartbeat or at the moment of birth? Just let the woman decide, that is all I say.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is called BEING INACCURATE, fool.

If the goal is to diminish the number of abortions, why not do what the Dutch do, and provide free condoms AND free abortions, since it actually REDUCES the number of both pregnancies and abortions? Rich women will ALWAYS have abortions when they wish to have the. They will simply leave the country.

That is a stupid argument.  By doing that, you are trying to work around an issue that is blatantly abhorrent and reprehensible.  Its possible to make abortion illegal and still offer contraception and aid to expectant mothers.  If the aim is to diminish the amount of abortions, then BAN ABORTIONS, IDIOT.  You hypocrites use that argument against the second amendment, and think that the solution is to ban guns, so why not ban abortions?  I swear some of you have serious mental deficiencies.

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

That is a stupid argument.  By doing that, you are trying to work around an issue that is blatantly abhorrent and reprehensible.  Its possible to make abortion illegal and still offer contraception and aid to expectant mothers.  If the aim is to diminish the amount of abortions, then BAN ABORTIONS, IDIOT.  You hypocrites use that argument against the second amendment, and think that the solution is to ban guns, so why not ban abortions?  I swear some of you have serious mental deficiencies.

AU CONTRAIRE! it is a WISE argument. Those FORCED BIRTHERS like you are also AGAINST contraceptives as well, so Forced Birthers never try this. THeir feeling is that women who sleep around deserve punishment, and the punishment is a pregnancy, and the obligation to raise an unwanted child.  The Wages of Sin are babies. The essence forced Birtherism is PUNISHMENT of women, who should not be given the option of choosing whether to have a baby or not.

Banning guns  or owning whole arsenals of them is unrelated to abortions.

YOU clowns are the ones who want to force women to have unwanted babies, YOU are the mental midgets.

Again the Dutch have found a practical solution to this problem.

The best you oafs can do is to have a lot of women and fetuses die from failed abortions at the hands of non-doctors.

18 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

When you kill another human being, it is no longer "just the business of the woman and the doctor", fool.  If i kill a puppy, its not just the business of me and the dog. 

I never mentioned anything about a soul, but your argument, again, is stupid.  Regardless of whether or not you believe humans have souls, i am willing to bet that you think that murder is wrong.  So based on that premise, the pro-life argument is that there is no moral difference between a fetus and a fully born human.  You still have yet to make a coherent argument as to why that reasoning is wrong.  Stop talking about the feelings of the mother.  Stop shifting and deflecting and changing topic.  Try to have an attention span longer than 5 seconds and answer the big question here.  Simply explain how there is a significant moral difference between a fetus and a born individual and how that difference justifies killing one of them.  Dont mention how abortion is legal, or how the mother has a "choice".  Focus on the argument, and stop deflecting.

11 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

When you kill another human being, it is no longer "just the business of the woman and the doctor", fool.  If i kill a puppy, its not just the business of me and the dog. 

I never mentioned anything about a soul, but your argument, again, is stupid.  Regardless of whether or not you believe humans have souls, i am willing to bet that you think that murder is wrong.  So based on that premise, the pro-life argument is that there is no moral difference between a fetus and a fully born human.  You still have yet to make a coherent argument as to why that reasoning is wrong.  Stop talking about the feelings of the mother.  Stop shifting and deflecting and changing topic.  Try to have an attention span longer than 5 seconds and answer the big question here.  Simply explain how there is a significant moral difference between a fetus and a born individual and how that difference justifies killing one of them.  Dont mention how abortion is legal, or how the mother has a "choice".  Focus on the argument, and stop deflecting.

If a woman feels that an abortion is immoral, let her decide not to have an abortion. I see a clear difference between a fetus and a baby, whether you do or not, and the reality is that you are not going to end abortions. Rich women will simply go elsewhere. When I was in HS, I delivered prescriptions for a pharmacist neighbor in MO. The drugstore was owned in part by a local and respected doctor who performed, or hired other doctors to perform abortions every Friday night, and I was the kid who delivered  the supplies for it. Of course, no one ever TOLD me what Dr X did on Friday nights, but I looked up the items and it was obvious. And of course, there were rumors.

And then one day, guess what happened?   About ten years after Dr X died, they built a beautiful new county hospital, which they named after him.

I can see where someone will sell how-to videos in a package with some instruments and drugs, just as people sell CD's on how to install brake pads and rotors with the parts online. You cannot censor information. What you want is what they seem to have in El Salvador, where a woman who has a miscarriage is often charged with and jailed for illegally aborting a fetus.

Whether people have souls or not does not seem to be provable. But if we DO have souls, then that would be the difference between an animal and a human. And the moment that the soul is installed would be the moment at which perhaps God would most likely be pissed.

Of course, God seems to care little about baby critters. Life expectancy for most baby sea turtles seems to be three minutes. Cats are genetically disposed to kill and eat their kittens. Just something to think about.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

If a woman feels that an abortion is immoral, let her decide not to have an abortion. I see a clear difference between a fetus and a baby, whether you do or not, and the reality is that you are not going to end abortions. Rich women will simply go elsewhere. When I was in HS, I delivered prescriptions for a pharmacist neighbor in MO. The drugstore was owned in part by a local and respected doctor who performed, or hired other doctors to perform abortions every Friday night, and I was the kid who delivered  the supplies for it. Of course, no one ever TOLD me what Dr X did on Friday nights, but I looked up the items and it was obvious. And of course, there were rumors.

And then one day, guess what happened?   About ten years after Dr X died, they built a beautiful new county hospital, which they named after him.

I can see where someone will sell how-to videos in a package with some instruments and drugs, just as people sell CD's on how to install brake pads and rotors with the parts online. You cannot censor information. What you want is what they seem to have in El Salvador, where a woman who has a miscarriage is often charged with and jailed for illegally aborting a fetus.

Again, you have wasted your time typing this response.  Did i ask you any of what you just wrote?  No.  I asked you to explain how there is a moral difference between a fetus and a newborn that justifies abortion.  Dont just assert that there is a significant moral difference between fetuses and newborns.  Explain how there is a difference, what that difference is, and how it justifies abortion.  I dont care about rich people, or other peoples feelings, or El Salvador (el salvador has a much different legal system than the US does, so that point is irrelevant).  But you cant help yourself.  Your programmers need to do a better job than that.  Explain what the significant moral difference is and how it justifies abortion.  Stop deflecting.

For example, if Joe Smith is an animal abuser, I cannot use the argument that if Joe thinks animal abuse is immoral then its up to him.  Joe's feelings and opinions here are irrelevant.  The significant factor here is the treatment and moral value of the dog.  In the same way, you will need to explain how the value of the fetus is less than that of a newborn.  You STILL have not done that.  I wonder why thats so difficult for you? 

On 8/30/2017 at 8:05 PM, Gayboyfive said:

Why are Christians against it? Why don't they want the government to pay for it? It could save us trillions!!!

Hell, a months supply of birth control pills are only around $10.

Not sure of the price of condoms, But they can't be THAT expensive.

Some people are just too damn lazy to use either when they have sex.

They don't care about either, because they can just kill the baby before he/she is born.

Why the hell should we (taxpayers) pay for something that they are too lazy to even use, they just kill the baby?                                :) 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Some people are just too damn lazy to use either when they have sex.

They don't care about either, because they can just kill the baby before he/she is born.

Why the hell should we (taxpayers) pay for something that they are too lazy to even use, they just kill the baby?                                :) 

+1

19 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Most creatures that have heartbeats are not human. Again, the decison to not have a child is not my business. It is not your business, or the government;s business, either. It is the business of a woman and her doctor.

The usual difference given between  a human and an animal is that a human being has a soul and an animal has none. No one has ever proven that humans have a soul or that animals do not. But why assume that a fetus has a soul from the moment of conception or when it has a heartbeat or at the moment of birth? Just let the woman decide, that is all I say.

Gee, can the mother decide to kill the baby AFTER it is born? IF she decides to, remember, the government has no business in her decision making.

There have been cases like THAT

12 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

That is NOT TRUE! First, you need a prescription, and to see a doctor is $35-$60. the pills are in the $30-$80 per month range, if one does not have insurance.

They are also more expensive than $10 a month.

They be three or four times that, unless you buy them by mail.

I am surprised that you are so ignorant of essential facts here.

WHY NOT SUPPLY FREE BIRTH CONTROL?

IF that saves just one fetus's live it ought to be worth that!

Just now, XavierOnassis said:
9 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

That is NOT TRUE!

They are also more expensive than $10 a month.

They be three or four times that, unless you buy them by mail.

WHY NOT SUPPLY FREE BIRTH CONTROL?

IF that saves just one fetus's live it ought to be worth that!

IF they are too damn lazy to buy either of them, or have "an early withdrawing". what makes you think that they would use either IF the were on their night table.  You can't force lazy people to do what needs to be done, and you can't fix STUPID!

5 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

I notice you still cant answer my question.  Stupidity is in full effect here🥱🥱🤣

You can't fix STUPID.  See my above post,    lol

8 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

I notice you still cant answer my question.  Stupidity is in full effect here🥱🥱🤣

What question?

I am not going to say that a woman has the right to kill a baby. Stop being an idiot.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What question?

I am not going to say that a woman has the right to kill a baby. Stop being an idiot.

Okay, we have moved forward in this discussion. Good boy.  Now, we must ask ourselves: why is it wrong for a woman to kill her baby, but it is okay for her to kill the fetus?  Very simple question.  Lets see if you can maintain your focus.

1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

Okay, we have moved forward in this discussion. Good boy.  Now, we must ask ourselves: why is it wrong for a woman to kill her baby, but it is okay for her to kill the fetus?  Very simple question.  Lets see if you can maintain your focus.

The fetus has no soul and killing a fetus is no different than killing a chicken.

The fetus is not yet a human being and has no human rights.

If this is a oral decision, why should any person other than the woman who is faced with dealing with a child not make it?

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The fetus has no soul and killing a fetus is no different than killing a chicken.

If this is a oral decision, why should any person other than the woman who is faced with dealing with a child not make it?

According to who?  How do you know it doesnt have a soul?  Or is that just another one of you misguided opinions?

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

6 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

According to who?  How do you know it doesnt have a soul?  Or is that just another one of you misguided opinions?

😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

😂😂😂

How do you know that a fetus or anything or anyone has a soul?

Do all dogs go to Heaven?

How about a chicken that has given its feathered life so you can have a Popeye's or Chik-Fil-A sandwich? How about bugs? Trees?

There seem to be no guided or misguided opinions about the nature of a soul.

Some have claimed that it weighs 21 grams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment

There seems to be no way to prove anything about the soul.

Descartes thought that the soul resided in the pineal gland.

What is the PINEAL gland?

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/15/theres-an-organ-in-your-brain-which-seats-your-soul-meet-your-pineal-gland/

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The woman has already made a piss-poor decision by not using birth-control or condoms..  Who can trust her to make any life or death decisions.

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How do you know that a fetus or anything or anyone has a soul?

Do all dogs go to Heaven?

How about a chicken that has given its feathered life so you can have a Popeye's or Chik-Fil-A sandwich? How about bugs? Trees?

There seem to be no guided or misguided opinions about the nature of a soul.

Some have claimed that it weighs 21 grams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment

There seems to be no way to prove anything about the soul.

Descartes thought that the soul resided in the pineal gland.

What is the PINEAL gland?

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/15/theres-an-organ-in-your-brain-which-seats-your-soul-meet-your-pineal-gland/

People's soul is why people have faith in God. It is called "FAITH IN GOD".

"FAITH" means that you cannot disprove  it, but all pratiicing Christians believe the word of God as Gospel.

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Be cause that woman has proven that she cannot make the right decision between using the pill, a condom or "early withdrawal" Is suppose to make a rational decision about saving a human life or not????????

8 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

1 minute ago, bgr39 said:

Be cause that woman has proven that she cannot make the right decision between using the pill, a condom or "early withdrawal" Is suppose to make a rational decision about saving a human life or not????????

Well, go ahead and distribute all the contraceptives you want, no one is stopping you from doing THAT.

NO we can see what is the difference is between girls who have contraceptives (ASSUMING they use them) and girls who DON"T use contraceptives.                                :)

4 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

It's like this. If you are giving an event somewhere. The issue is whether to supply Porta Potties. You KNOW that some people are going to have to go.

So please, have toilet facilities available.

In the same way, you know that SOME people are going to have sex.

So make birth control as easy as possible. Provide condoms and BC pills if you want to limit abortions. Just as people staging outdoor concerts provide Porta Potties, so they do not have to walk in piss and pick up turds.

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It's like this. If you are giving an event somewhere. The issue is whether to supply Porta Potties. You KNOW that some people are going to have to go.

So please, have toilet facilities available.

In the same way, you know that SOME people are going to have sex.

So make birth control as easy as possible. Provide condoms and BC pills if you want to limit abortions. Just as people staging outdoor concerts provide Porta Potties, so they do not have to walk in piss and pick up turds.

buy you own BC pills... fucking welfare monkeys