1 hour ago, Scout said:

This demonstrates your ignorance.  Take away the woman's body and see how your brainless fetus does.  :lol:

Taking away the mothers body is entirely different from directly killing the fetus. That demonstrates YOUR ignorance

A Fed judge just nixed Georgia's idiotic heart beat bill

On 8/30/2017 at 6:04 PM, jrobin15283 said:

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Makes all these slutty leftist hoes feel bad about themselves. 

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Makes all these slutty leftist hoes feel bad about themselves. 

🤣👍🏼100 percent

You know a person's identity is not that of an American when he/she wants to strip

women of the right to make their own healthcare decisions and give those rights to

a fetus that doesn't even have a brain.

5 hours ago, Scout said:

You know a person's identity is not that of an American when he/she wants to strip

women of the right to make their own healthcare decisions and give those rights to

Under your idiotic premise, we could late term abort most of you lefties. Sure you want to stick with not having a brain makes you fair game for an abortion? 

13 hours ago, Scout said:

So having a brain determines value?

8 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

Having a brain should always go into the calculation of value of life. 

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Having a brain should always go into the calculation of value of life. 

A few questions then:

Would dogs or any other animal, since they have brains, be more valuable than humans without them?  And why are there so many "environmentalists" that value trees, which DO NOT HAVE BRAINS, more than the fetus with one?  Many environmentalists are liberal democrats who claim to be pro choice.

How much brain development is needed to determine value?  Why is organ development a necessary condition to determine the value of human life?  What about the disabled or those who get parts of their brain removed in surgery?  And should abortion be illegal once the fetus has a brain?

13 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

Isn't that why we prefer to make McNuggets out of chickens rather than toddlers?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Isn't that why we prefer to make McNuggets out of chickens rather than toddlers?

No, its because they are chickens.  It has nothing to do with who has a brain.  It has to do with the value of humans as a species.  We dont fry fetuses on a pan, but we fry eggs.  Niether of them have brains.  I find this whole "brain" argument to be irrelevant and nonsensical quite frankly.

30 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

No, its because they are chickens.  It has nothing to do with who has a brain.  It has to do with the value of humans as a species.  We don't fry fetuses on a pan, but we fry eggs.  Niether of them have brains.  I find this whole "brain" argument to be irrelevant and nonsensical quite frankly.

I find your constant harping on  abortion both nonsensical and boring. You have convinced no one. You will convince no one here.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I find your constant harping on  abortion both nonsensical and boring. You have convinced no one. You will convince no one here.

No, you havent been convinced, but bystanders to this forum or people on the fence may have. One thing is for sure: you are in no position to say definitively that nobody has been convinced or has become more open to the pro life position.  You obvoiusly think i am worth your time, since you are here talking to me, and you most definitely havent convinced me, so what are YOU doing here?

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

And, as usual, you have NO answer for my response to your flawed claim.  That is a typical sign of somebody who has lost an argument.  How many times have you seen that happen to me?  ZERO times.  Because i will always have an answer for any of your pro choice talking points.  There has never been a moment where you have left me silent, because I have come to this conversation equipped with knowledge.  But i do leave many of you liberals silent, or you repeat some completely irrelevant information like "you havent convinced anybody".  I would hope that you REALIZE THIS, but i wont hold my breath.

21 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

A few questions then:

Would dogs or any other animal, since they have brains, be more valuable than humans without them?  And why are there so many "environmentalists" that value trees, which DO NOT HAVE BRAINS, more than the fetus with one?  Many environmentalists are liberal democrats who claim to be pro choice.

How much brain development is needed to determine value?  Why is organ development a necessary condition to determine the value of human life?  What about the disabled or those who get parts of their brain removed in surgery?  And should abortion be illegal once the fetus has a brain?

Dogs have brains.

Just now, Scout said:

Dogs have brains.

Well we know liberals have no brains...

14 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:
18 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, you havent been convinced, but bystanders to this forum or people on the fence may have.

I think more people have been convinced that it is bizarre to take away a woman's rights on behalf of a blob of cells

that has no brain.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think more people have been convinced that it is bizarre to take away a woman's rights on behalf of a blob of cells

that has no brain.

Why get pregnant in the first place?

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Why get pregnant in the first place?

This is a valid question, especially considering that some unfortunate woman could give birth to another dumbduck.

People have sex because it is fun. More often than not, it does not result in pregnancy.

People like jrobin are against making contraceptives free and available because they are dummies.