59 minutes ago, Scout said:

You are the one that claims life is protect by the D of I.  The D of I doesn't say what form of life and it certainly never claims it applies to fetuses with no brain.

I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT claim that life is protected by the DOI.  -->YOU<-- brought up the DOI, and gave false information about it.  As usual, i had to clean up after you and correct your statement.  I said it was a VIRTUE in the DOI.  The DOI is not a legal document anyways, but it applies to PEOPLE.  I actually cannot take you seriously is you are trying to allude to the idea that the DOI could actually refer to animals.  It was written for the people and by the people (quote from the gettysburg address, but just as relevant).

9 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

You must believe murder is okay, then

We only consider or call it murder when it involves a human victim, correct?

Thanks for underlining my point about species bias.

14 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

WHAT???? That verse says nothing of the sort!!!!  It specifically says to pay a fine"if no mischief follows" (KJV), meaning that there was NO SERIOUS DAMAGE DONE.  whatever the case, your little Bible verse MOST DEFINITELY Does not help your argument.  In fact, in the next verse, it says "life for a life" if mischief follows.  Now, there can be room for interpretation here, but ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN: the Bible NEVER stated that the fetus was not a human being or a lesser human being.  PLEASE ELABORATE.!

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

a fetus tastes just like chicken if cooked properly, a modest proposal

14 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

WHAT???? That verse says nothing of the sort!!!!  It specifically says to pay a fine"if no mischief follows" (KJV), meaning that there was NO SERIOUS DAMAGE DONE.  whatever the case, your little Bible verse MOST DEFINITELY Does not help your argument.  In fact, in the next verse, it says "life for a life" if mischief follows.  Now, there can be room for interpretation here, but ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN: the Bible NEVER stated that the fetus was not a human being or a lesser human being.  PLEASE ELABORATE.!

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

2 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:
In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

So you refuse to respond to my utter destroyal of your claim.  It seems that you are really the one afflicted with denialism...

4 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Im not "underlining" anything. I asked you a question and you have still failed to give me an answer.  Is murder okay in your view? Yes or no question.

19 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

a fetus tastes just like chicken if cooked properly, a modest proposal

Damn right. 

Image result for pro choice images

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Damn right. 

Image result for pro choice images

sickening picture.  And there is nothing about an abortion that has to do with the "woman's body".  The fetus is an entirely separate individual

On 9/30/2019 at 2:48 PM, Scout said:

The D of I doesn't say what form of life and it certainly never claims it applies to fetuses with no brain.

The US federal tax code doesn't say what life form it applies to.  Neither does a job resume, or a real estate contract, or your McDonald's reciept.  You are making an incredibly stupid statement here.

11 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

sickening picture.  And there is nothing about an abortion that has to do with the "woman's body".  The fetus is an entirely separate individual

Then there is no problem with abortions EVER if the host's body isn't important to the process.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, jrobin15283 said:

This demonstrates your ignorance.  Take away the woman's body and see how your brainless fetus does.  :lol: