Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Taipan said:

 

Beto was asked by reporter, a month or two ago, if Beto was cool with a woman

having an abortion 1 day before the natural birthing date at 9mos.

Beto replied, "It is the woman's decision".

 

Scout would never, ever, ever, do something soooooooo horrendous !!! 

That precious, precious, little baby...…. is a live human being !!!         😲

 

The whole premise is false so no point in addressing it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:38 AM, jrobin15283 said:
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, Duck615 said:

ABORTION = MURDER WOMEN THAT HAVE THEM WILL BE JUGDED. 

+1

 

It isn't a crime to have an abortion so just where is this judgement going to occur?  DUH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

 

It isn't a crime to have an abortion so just where is this judgement going to occur?  DUH.

burn in hell bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fetus doesn't even have a brain and rightwing misogynists claims its rights are more important than the host.

That clearly states the irrational opinion of pro-lifers, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Fetus doesn't even have a brain and rightwing misogynists claims its rights are more important than the host.

That clearly states the irrational opinion of pro-lifers, eh?

The baby has a heart beat you fukking kunt whore devil!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

 

The whole premise is false so no point in addressing it.

 

 

Planned Parenthood and the state of New York....are backing Beto's position. (or vice versa).

And now, you know you why.....all three.....incur so much vicious, rancid, hate.   

 

Beto's words....will be used next year, in the GOP presidential campaign.

And millions of Dem women....will choose to vote GOP.

Scout,

I want you.....to be one of those women.        🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Planned Parenthood and the state of New York....are backing Beto's position. (or vice versa).

And now, you know you why.....all three.....incur so much vicious, rancid, hate.   

 

Beto's words....will be used next year, in the GOP presidential campaign.

And millions of Dem women....will choose to vote GOP.

Scout,

I want you.....to be one of those women.        🙂

 

Too bad Beto won't be the nominee - somebody might care were that the case.

By the way, WHO are you claiming should have the say over a woman's healthcare decisions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

 

Too bad Beto won't be the nominee - somebody might care were that the case.

By the way, WHO are you claiming should have the say over a woman's healthcare decisions?

 

ALL women, on the face of this Earth, have the right.....to control 100% of their own healthcare decisions.

But not a single woman, on the face of this Earth, have a right....to kill their own children. 

Can we agree on that?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taipan said:

 

ALL women, on the face of this Earth, have the right.....to control 100% of their own healthcare decisions.

But not a single woman, on the face of this Earth, have a right....to kill their own children. 

Can we agree on that?   

Actually parents do make life and death decisions for their children.

So we do not agree. 

 

You have just stated that Beto is right - it is a woman's decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Actually parents do make life and death decisions for their children.

So we do not agree. 

 

You have just stated that Beto is right - it is a woman's decision.

WOMEN THAT MURDER THEIR CHILDREN WILL BURN IN HELL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 9:03 AM, Scout said:

WHen you have to go to semantics for your defense, you know you are a loser.

Do you even know what semantics mean?  This is how you know that you have an ignorant idiot right here folks.  It to stupid to be concerned with actual facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 7:04 PM, jrobin15283 said:

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.


Abortion is 100% murder. Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger are the most racist things in the world. Abortions were founded with the sole reason to kill African American babies. No wonder Democrats support it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, Scout said:

Fetus doesn't even have a brain and rightwing misogynists claims its rights are more important than the host.

That clearly states the irrational opinion of pro-lifers, eh?

Nobody is "claiming" anything of the sort.  You just love to put words in other people's mouths, dont you?  You must get off on that or something, you sick freak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patriot211289 said:


Abortion is 100% murder. Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger are the most racist things in the world. Abortions were founded with the sole reason to kill African American babies. No wonder Democrats support it.

Dont expect any leftits to comprehend any part of that sentence.  It is too much for their two brain cells to handle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Dont expect any leftits to comprehend any part of that sentence.  It is too much for their two brain cells to handle.


Lol probably so. One of my huge problems with liberals is that they know almost nothing about history. Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood to kill African American babies. Abortions were born from the eugenics movement which was a movement to eliminate those with "inferior" traits, hence all minorities especially African Americans. Planned Parenthood is mostly found in African American neighborhoods today. Democrats still support a racist agenda. No wonder they're so quick to call the race card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Patriot211289 said:


Abortion is 100% murder. Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger are the most racist things in the world. Abortions were founded with the sole reason to kill African American babies. No wonder Democrats support it.

 

Now here is an answer that exposes an idiot. 

Sanger opposed abortion, you dipsh*t, and the racism stuff is so off base it doesn't merit  comment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

Nobody is "claiming" anything of the sort.  You just love to put words in other people's mouths, dont you?  You must get off on that or something, you sick freak.

 

Yes, you have.  YOU claim life begins at conception and believe abortion should be unavailable.

THAT is a perfect example of you claiming something with NO BRAIN has greater rights than women.

YOu all are rotten Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

Yes, you have.  YOU claim life begins at conception and believe abortion should be unavailable.

THAT is a perfect example of you claiming something with NO BRAIN has greater rights than women.

YOu all are rotten Americans.

abortion = murder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 4:04 PM, jrobin15283 said:

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

The only reason you think abortion is murder is because you assign special elevated status to human fetuses. Why? You eat eggs, which are aborted chickens, but have no qualms about ending the precious life of unborn "baby" chickens?

 

Human lives are just as cheap and as expendable any other species, and no one kills more human beings with gleeful impunity than other humans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

The only reason you think abortion is murder is because you assign special elevated status to human fetuses. Why? You eat eggs, which are aborted chickens, but have no qualms about ending the precious life of unborn "baby" chickens?

 

Human lives are just as cheap and as expendable any other species, and no one kills more human beings with gleeful impunity than other humans. 

lmfao look at the strawman argument

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

Yes, you have.  YOU claim life begins at conception and believe abortion should be unavailable.

THAT is a perfect example of you claiming something with NO BRAIN has greater rights than women.

YOu all are rotten Americans.

Wanting abortion to be unavailable DOES NOT MEAN that I believe that someone has greater rights than anyone else.  If you fail to understand that, there is not much that I can do for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

Yes, you have.  YOU claim life begins at conception and believe abortion should be unavailable.

THAT is a perfect example of you claiming something with NO BRAIN has greater rights than women.

YOu all are rotten Americans.

Find a quote where I claimed that I believe someone has more rights than anyone else.  You wont, idiot.  So stop putting words in other people's mouths like that.  That is the fastest way to lose your credibility.  There are a ton of false assumptions and false narratives I could make out of the words you say, but I don't, because I don't stoop to your level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

The only reason you think abortion is murder is because you assign special elevated status to human fetuses. Why? You eat eggs, which are aborted chickens, but have no qualms about ending the precious life of unborn "baby" chickens?

 

Human lives are just as cheap and as expendable any other species, and no one kills more human beings with gleeful impunity than other humans. 

If you want my 100% HONEST opinion, I believe that abortion is murder, because that is the most logically consistent way to see the value of human life.  If you try to rationalize why human life is worth less than anyone else's, you can get to a very dangerous level in society, where people are valued based upon certain characteristics.  Things did not end well when this happened historically, most notably during the slavery era and the holocaust.  If you believe that murder is wrong, I don't see why you wouldnt believe that abortion is wrong.

 

FYI, eggs aren't "aborted chickens", because they are not fertilized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

lmfao look at the strawman argument

No worries, Quacky. I care about the unborn lives of Rubber Duckies just as much as I care about any of the expendable 7 billion hairless apes now plaguing this planet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fit2Serve said:

No worries, Quacky. I care about the unborn lives of Rubber Duckies just as much as I care about any of the expendable 7 billion hairless apes now plaguing this planet.  

apes meaning your kind...LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...