1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

And that somehow changes something?  A fetus is still a living organism.  To take away its life is wrong!

your opinion.  A fetus is not a baby.  Abortion is not murder.

I certainly don't think that abortion is "RIGHT"...and I certainly would not urge my daughter to have an abortion, but it is not murder, not only in my opinion, but also in the eyes of the law and the courts of the United States.  Don't like it?  You really have only three options:  1.  change the law.  2.  move somewhere else.  3.  shut the fuck up.

Flapping your gums all over the fucking internet will not accomplish #1.   

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

6 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

How do you know what God thinks???  Give me a bible verse that proves what you are saying.  And although the baby does it indirectly, it DOES breath through its mother.

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen 2:7

By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host.

Psalms 33:6

Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived,

Ezekiel 37 9-10

Just now, shintao said:

Cons don't want teens to have condoms, some men and women cannot afford them. And condoms do not always work.

1 minute ago, Five By Five said:

jrobin.. you should tell your Islamaphobe friend Jim South to come back

What does islamaphobia have to do with any of this?!  And people cannot afford condoms?:glare:  If that were the case, they would not afford birth control from planned parenthood, which you said that people should advocate for.  You just destroyed your own argument.

8ykoO_s-200x150.gif

9 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

How do you know what God thinks???  Give me a bible verse that proves what you are saying.  And although the baby does it indirectly, it DOES breath through its mother.

God is a caricature of intellect, not instinctive awareness to only existing as one of a kind as eternally separated biologically here now. Again, I argue specific gravity, not eternal speculation. 

Guess that is why most ignore me.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

A person who has convinced himself that it's okay for a mother to kill the life within her cannot be reasoned with.

Yeah, kind of worked that way with the murder, torture, and rape of innocent chained and detained women and children under Bush.

2 minutes ago, shintao said:

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen 2:7

By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host.

Psalms 33:6

Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived,

Ezekiel 37 9-10

I will repeat what i said earlier: although they do it indirectly, babies breath through their mothers.

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Oh my gosh.. can you imagine the amount of fucking that will occur of the kid is moved our of the way??

Sex is rated very shallowly by Americans

it should be a prized possesion .. but from what I have seen there is no shortage of girls who want to give blowjobs and get laid.. craigslist is always full of adds looking for trash

Prostitution the oldest profession

We could do a lot more to prevent abortions, but there doesn't seem to be any groundswell to do anything.

12 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

And that somehow changes something?  A fetus is still a living organism.  To take away its life is wrong!

So you oppose killing anything that is human made, including organisms? And regardless of what God thinks.

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

I have no idea what a "sok" is.  I looked it up, and still got no answer.

Can you tell the difference between a genetic sole and one's soul character?

No.  And is that a threat?

are you taking it as one?  why?

6 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

I will repeat what i said earlier: although they do it indirectly, babies breath through their mothers.

how does one "breathe indirectly"?  What a ridiculous term.  There is nothing in their lungs until they take their first breath and join the human race.

Because if it is, you have another thing coming.  Unlike you liberals, I am a firm second ammendment believer

Do you understand what the term M.A.D. was used for during the cold war?

Because if it is, you have another thing coming.  Unlike you liberals, I am a firm second ammendment believer

and your e-penis must be massive!  Another internet tough guy.  dime a dozen.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

how does one "breathe indirectly"?  What a ridiculous term.  There is nothing in their lungs until they take their first breath and join the human race.

By this I mean that a fetus takes in oxygen through its umbilical cord, which is supplied by his or her mother.

12 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

What does islamaphobia have to do with any of this?!  And people cannot afford condoms?:glare:  If that were the case, they would not afford birth control from planned parenthood, which you said that people should advocate for.  You just destroyed your own argument.

8ykoO_s-200x150.gif

Sorry, who said it cost them anything at Planned Parenthood, you lose again.