Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, leftwinger said:

 

My sentiments as well on every abortion thread.

It's the most useless "debate" there is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Go Bad word yourself, you blithering idiot.

See??? No substance.  This is the turn of events:

 

1) I debunk liberal bullsiht

2) Typical leftist tool (TLT) has no answer

3) TLT responds with unsubstancial crap

4) TLT ruins his credibility and logic wins

 

This phenomenon is a cycle that occurs in virtually every argument with a leftist tool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

What's "menal?"  Is English your first language?  :huh:  

 

You debunked nothing.  You just spewed gibberish, hurled a few insults, then claimed victory.   So boring.

 

Abortion isn't "murder," "espionage," or "embezzlement."  It's legal.   Deal with it. 

So because it is legal, it is right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrobin15283 said:

I want to force women to gestate and give birth against their will.  I hate women and freedom of choice.

Obviously.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

So because it is legal, it is right ?

In this case, yes.   A woman gets to make any decisions about what goes on inside her body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

In this case, yes.  

I think you know where this is going, and im slicing through your bullsiht right now.  

 

You realize that you do not want to be consistent, so you tried to save yourself by adding the "in this case" phrase.  Unfortunately for you, i have a pretty good bs meter and your responce ranks pretty highly in bs.  So i will ask you this:

 

Why is the law right "in this case"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrobin15283 said:

I think you know where this is going, and im slicing through your bullsiht right now.  

 

You realize that you do not want to be consistent, so you tried to save yourself by adding the "in this case" phrase.  Unfortunately for you, i have a pretty good bs meter and your responce ranks pretty highly in bs.  So i will ask you this:

 

Why is the law right "in this case"?

 

Everyone agrees that you are more moral than everyone else for calling abortion murder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

Everyone agrees that you are more moral than everyone else for calling abortion murder. 

This has nothing to do with me.  It is about calling abortion what it is: immoral and wrong.  If you want to discuss abortion, lets do it.  But your constant character attacks dont make you look good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

This has nothing to do with me.  It is about calling abortion what it is: immoral and wrong.  If you want to discuss abortion, lets do it.  But your constant character attacks dont make you look good.

 

I was praising your character! You are very, very moral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

I was praising your character! You are very, very moral.

Thanks, so you support ending abortion?

 

 

 

 

 

Didnt think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

I was praising your character! You are very, very moral.

Jrobin15283 wants to control women's genitals and force them to have children against their will.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrobin15283 said:

Thanks, so you support ending abortion?

 

 

 

 

 

Didnt think so

 

But you are much more moral than everyone. We see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

Jrobin15283 wants to control women's genitals and force them to have children against their will.  

You havent answered my question, tool.  Typical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

Jrobin15283 wants to control women's genitals and force them to have children against their will.  

 

He is more moral than Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

But you are much more moral than everyone. We see. 

And you dont want to be moral?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrobin15283 said:

And you dont want to be moral?

 

How can I in relation to you! You are too moral to compete with. You win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

How can I in relation to you! You are too moral to compete with. You win. 

Its not a competition.  Go ahead, be "moral"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Its not a competition.  Go ahead, be "moral"

For me, it's not moral to force a woman to give birth against her will.  That's HER choice.  I'm not the boss of women's reproductive choices.  Why do you feel you have that right?  Are you some kind of nazi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

For me, it's not moral to force a woman to give birth against her will.  That's HER choice.  I'm not the boss of women's reproductive choices.  Why do you feel you have that right?  Are you some kind of nazi?

One'e rights end where another's rights begin.  Im not forcing the woman to do anything.  She can give her edds to surrogate mothers, give her child up for adoption, use contraceptives, or better yet: be abstinent.  

 

Btw...it was the nazis who killed babies, not pro lifers.  Sorry to break it to ya 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

One'e rights end where another's rights begin.  Im not forcing the woman to do anything.  She can give her edds to surrogate mothers, give her child up for adoption, use contraceptives, or better yet: be abstinent.  

Or she can have an abortion.  You have no say either way.  It's not your choice.

 

Quote

Btw...it was the nazis who killed babies, not pro lifers.  Sorry to break it to ya 

You're not "pro life."  You're pro-fetus.  You don't give a fuck about the pregnant woman at all.  What about her life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Or she can have an abortion.  You have no say either way.  It's not your choice.

 

You're not "pro life."  You're pro-fetus.  You don't give a Bad word about the pregnant woman at all.  What about her life?

No, abortion results in the killing of a human, and killing humans is wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, RollingRock said:

Or she can have an abortion.  You have no say either way.  It's not your choice.

 

You're not "pro life."  You're pro-fetus.  You don't give a Bad word about the pregnant woman at all.  What about her life?

See everyone?  When i debunk libtard bullsiht, leftusts tools like this one have no answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...