4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You still haven't figured out the definition of "person" and "human being."  I posted it above for your education.

I know the legal definitions, but those are irrelevant in this discussion, as I have previously stated.  Your ignorance has blinded you to the fact that "baby" is not a legal term.

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I agree.  They need to stfu and start adopting some unwanted children.  If they care so damn much about "children," then walk the walk.

Who said I havent adopted an unwanted child?  And who says that some of my friends havent done the same?  You are so stuck in your ignorance that you will stop at nothing to spread YOUR lies and propaganda.  

6 minutes ago, untitled said:

They do not give a fukk about life. They only care about their ideology.

And controlling women.  Notice they don't give a rat's ass about the children once they're born?  

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I agree.  They need to stfu and start adopting some unwanted children.  If they care so damn much about "children," then walk the walk.

Are you against gang violence?

1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

Who said I havent adopted an unwanted child?  And who says that some of my friends havent done the same?  You are so stuck in your ignorance that you will stop at nothing to spread YOUR lies and propaganda.  

Oh, shut the fuck up.  All I'm "spreading" is the facts - such as it's a woman's right to make her own damn decision about her pregnancy.  Her legal choices are none of your goddamn business.

2 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Are you against gang violence?

I'm non-violent, so yes.  Wtf does that have to do with a woman's right to make her own medical decisions?  Grasping at straws?  

Just now, RollingRock said:

Oh, shut the Bad word up.  All I'm "spreading" is the facts - such as it's a woman's right to make her own damn decision about her pregnancy.  Her legal choices are none of your goddamn business.

So you have completely abandoned the accusations of me not adopting a child after you have been exposed as a fraud.  Hit and run.  Hit and run.

13 minutes ago, untitled said:

They do not give a fukk about life. They only care about their ideology.

Shut up!!!  You're a racist bigot! Nobody cares about what you have to say!

7 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

I know the legal definitions, but those are irrelevant in this discussion, as I have previously stated.  

The legal definition is absolutely relevant.  I understand that it puts you in a corner, but it's the most valid point in this discussion.

Have you personally stopped a gang shooting or a drug deal?

I live in a peaceful neighborhood, so no.  I leave that kind of thing to the police.  

I live in a peaceful neighborhood, so no.  I leave that kind of thing to the police.  

Okay, then "you really dont care about gang violance".  Case closed

4 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Shut up!!!  You're a racist bigot! Nobody cares about what you have to say!

You're silly.

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

The legal definition is absolutely relevant.  I understand that it puts you in a corner, but it's the most valid point in this discussion.

How is it the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

A cut-and-paste is garbage.  Pull up US law.  A fetus is not considered a person until it is "born alive."  Take your cut-and-pastes and ram them where the sun doesn't shine.

(a)

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

not cut and paste--- copied!!!

to show that fetus means baby!

!

How is it the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

You're a fucking moron.  Abortion is and will remain an option for women with an unwanted pregnancy.  There's nothing you can do about that fact.  Deal with it.

Now go adopt an unwanted child.  In fact, adopt a half dozen of them.  But you have no say in anyone else's reproductive choices.  Welcome to ignore, you repetitive nutjob.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

not cut and paste--- copied!!!

to show that fetus means baby!

!

No, it doesn't.  A baby is a human being.  A fetus is NOT a human being at that stage of development.  You've been owned.  Now go adopt a few unwanted children yourself.  On ignore you go, you blithering idiot.

You're a Bad wording moron.  Abortion is and will remain an option for women with an unwanted pregnancy.  There's nothing you can do about that fact.  Deal with it.

Now go adopt an unwanted child.  In fact, adopt a half dozen of them.  But you have no say in anyone else's reproductive choices.  Welcome to ignore, you repetitive nutjob.

You didn't answer the question

How is [legality] the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

No, it doesn't.  A baby is a human being.  A fetus is NOT a human being at that stage of development.  You've been owned.  Now go adopt a few unwanted children yourself.  On ignore you go, you blithering idiot.

should I repost the definition?   😎

2 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

You didn't answer the question

How is [legality] the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

cool, he put me on ignore.

(means he lost the argument)