Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You still haven't figured out the definition of "person" and "human being."  I posted it above for your education.

I know the legal definitions, but those are irrelevant in this discussion, as I have previously stated.  Your ignorance has blinded you to the fact that "baby" is not a legal term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I agree.  They need to stfu and start adopting some unwanted children.  If they care so damn much about "children," then walk the walk.

Who said I havent adopted an unwanted child?  And who says that some of my friends havent done the same?  You are so stuck in your ignorance that you will stop at nothing to spread YOUR lies and propaganda.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, untitled said:

They do not give a fukk about life. They only care about their ideology.

And controlling women.  Notice they don't give a rat's ass about the children once they're born?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I agree.  They need to stfu and start adopting some unwanted children.  If they care so damn much about "children," then walk the walk.

Are you against gang violence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

 

Who said I havent adopted an unwanted child?  And who says that some of my friends havent done the same?  You are so stuck in your ignorance that you will stop at nothing to spread YOUR lies and propaganda.  

Oh, shut the fuck up.  All I'm "spreading" is the facts - such as it's a woman's right to make her own damn decision about her pregnancy.  Her legal choices are none of your goddamn business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Are you against gang violence?

I'm non-violent, so yes.  Wtf does that have to do with a woman's right to make her own medical decisions?  Grasping at straws?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

Oh, shut the Bad word up.  All I'm "spreading" is the facts - such as it's a woman's right to make her own damn decision about her pregnancy.  Her legal choices are none of your goddamn business.

So you have completely abandoned the accusations of me not adopting a child after you have been exposed as a fraud.  Hit and run.  Hit and run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, untitled said:

 

They do not give a fukk about life. They only care about their ideology.

Shut up!!!  You're a racist bigot! Nobody cares about what you have to say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

I know the legal definitions, but those are irrelevant in this discussion, as I have previously stated.  

The legal definition is absolutely relevant.  I understand that it puts you in a corner, but it's the most valid point in this discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

Have you personally stopped a gang shooting or a drug deal?

I live in a peaceful neighborhood, so no.  I leave that kind of thing to the police.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

I live in a peaceful neighborhood, so no.  I leave that kind of thing to the police.  

Okay, then "you really dont care about gang violance".  Case closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Shut up!!!  You're a racist bigot! Nobody cares about what you have to say!

 

You're silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

The legal definition is absolutely relevant.  I understand that it puts you in a corner, but it's the most valid point in this discussion.

How is it the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

A cut-and-paste is garbage.  Pull up US law.  A fetus is not considered a person until it is "born alive."  Take your cut-and-pastes and ram them where the sun doesn't shine.

 

(a)

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

 

 

not cut and paste--- copied!!!

 

to show that fetus means baby!

!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

How is it the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

You're a fucking moron.  Abortion is and will remain an option for women with an unwanted pregnancy.  There's nothing you can do about that fact.  Deal with it.

 

Now go adopt an unwanted child.  In fact, adopt a half dozen of them.  But you have no say in anyone else's reproductive choices.  Welcome to ignore, you repetitive nutjob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

not cut and paste--- copied!!!

 

to show that fetus means baby!

!

No, it doesn't.  A baby is a human being.  A fetus is NOT a human being at that stage of development.  You've been owned.  Now go adopt a few unwanted children yourself.  On ignore you go, you blithering idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

You're a Bad wording moron.  Abortion is and will remain an option for women with an unwanted pregnancy.  There's nothing you can do about that fact.  Deal with it.

 

Now go adopt an unwanted child.  In fact, adopt a half dozen of them.  But you have no say in anyone else's reproductive choices.  Welcome to ignore, you repetitive nutjob.

You didn't answer the question

 

How is [legality] the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

No, it doesn't.  A baby is a human being.  A fetus is NOT a human being at that stage of development.  You've been owned.  Now go adopt a few unwanted children yourself.  On ignore you go, you blithering idiot.

 

 

should I repost the definition?   😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

You didn't answer the question

 

How is [legality] the "most valid point"??  Was the legality of slavery the "most valid point", in the 17 and 1800s?

 

 

cool, he put me on ignore.

 

(means he lost the argument)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...