9 minutes ago, isittrue said:

im not disagreeing however should a mother be able to give a family unable to bear children one that is good but also if she cant then ofc she should abort but I suppose its more about the mother than anything else

shouldn't it be about the baby?

58 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

Fetus means "unborn BABY".  Look it up ... idiotic troll.

No, it doesn't.  There is no baby.  It doesn't become a baby until it's capable of surviving outside the woman's body.  Get your terminology straight, son.   

So why do you believe women are too stupid to make their own decisions about their pregnancies?  

well yes and no before I go on I would mention im pretty young and my views are still changing but the reason I say mother is because its up to her to decide if she can give it a family/take care of it for herself but it truly depends on whats going on in her life say she is barely able to take care of herself for lack of income and even with help she will barely scrape by is giving a child such a environment really a good thing? in the end its about the baby and the mother but the mother has to make a choice for both their sakes not just one.  

this is how I see it somewhat and ill never fully understand what it means because ive never had it happen so I cant truly say more on the subject.

51 minutes ago, jerra- said:

what is moral about abortion?

It's neither moral nor immoral.  It's a medical procedure and an individual choice.  It's also none of your business.

Just now, RollingRock said:

It's neither moral nor immoral.  It's a medical procedure and an individual choice.

Why do these folks worship nature?

2 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

Fetus means "unborn BABY".  Look it up ... idiotic troll.

No, it doesn't, you pathetic, immoral liar

50 minutes ago, isittrue said:

well yes and no before I go on I would mention im pretty young and my views are still changing but the reason I say mother is because its up to her to decide if she can give it a family/take care of it for herself but it truly depends on whats going on in her life say she is barely able to take care of herself for lack of income and even with help she will barely scrape by is giving a child such a environment really a good thing? in the end its about the baby and the mother but the mother has to make a choice for both their sakes not just one.  

You may be young, but your post is clear, logical and pragmatic.

14 hours ago, RollingRock said:

No, it doesn't.  There is no baby.  It doesn't become a baby until it's capable of surviving outside the woman's body.  Get your terminology straight, son.   

So why do you believe women are too stupid to make their own decisions about their pregnancies?  

So you continue to be ignorant of basic definitions.

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

So you continue to be ignorant of basic definitions.

I'm extremely educated in regard to medical terminology.  You're just too stupid and too fixated on controlling women's genitals to realize that.

16 hours ago, untitled said:

I am much smarter than you.

16 hours ago, untitled said:

Sorry. What the fukk does slavery have to do with abortion?!

You just proved that you're actually quite dumb.

14 hours ago, DemoMan said:

No, it doesn't, you pathetic, immoral liar

Yes it does, you illiterate, brain dead buffoon

15 hours ago, RollingRock said:

No, it doesn't.  

Yes it does. No one uses the term "fetus" unless they're referring to an unborn baby they want to kill. Even the medical profession calls them "babies" but you need to whitewash the horror of your position because you approve of killing this you evil FUKK.

505x505xpregnancy-week-20-fetal-movement

15 hours ago, jerra- said:

shouldn't it be about the baby?

No, the rights of existing people exceed the "rights" of potentially future people.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Yes it does. No one uses the term "fetus" unless they're referring to an unborn baby they want to kill.

It's not a baby.  In order to be a baby, it must be "born alive" and capable of surviving outside the woman's body.  

Women get to choose whether or not they gestate a fetus.  It's none of your business what they decide to do.

16 hours ago, RollingRock said:

fe·tus
/ˈfēdəs/
noun

1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

20 minutes ago, jerra- said:
fe·tus
/ˈfēdəs/
noun

1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

A cut-and-paste is garbage.  Pull up US law.  A fetus is not considered a person until it is "born alive."  Take your cut-and-pastes and ram them where the sun doesn't shine.

(a)

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

A cut-and-paste is garbage.  Pull up US law.  A fetus is not considered a person until it is "born alive."  Take your cut-and-pastes and ram them where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm sick of these self righteous slobs. Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh abortion. No other ethical issue they care about. Fukk them.

So definitions are garbage now?  Especially when they disagree with your lies, propaganda, and ignorance?  Stunning.  

And another thing, person and baby are two different terms.

Just now, untitled said:

I'm sick of these self righteous slobs. Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh abortion. No other ethical issue they care about. Fukk them.

Definitions are self righteous.  Thanks for your input.

Just now, untitled said:

I agree.  They need to stfu and start adopting some unwanted children.  If they care so damn much about "children," then walk the walk.

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

you're an idiot

7 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

You still haven't figured out the definition of "person" and "human being."  I posted it above for your education.  It's US Code, not some vapid cut-and-paste from some random website.  

I agree.  They need to stfu and start adopting some unwanted children.  If they care so damn much about "children," then walk the walk.

They do not give a fukk about life. They only care about their ideology.