6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I am not worried at all,  I have lots of fun shoving your words down your throat.

liar, whore

You really are super duper good at brainlessly repeating things you have heard other people say. It's probably why you are such a good whore.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

crazy ass murdering whore is mad that someone disagrees with her?

boo hoo.

And AGAIN you mindlessly parrot what I've said to you.

Don't you have an actual brain in that pinhead of yours?

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I copied and pasted your exact words. 

Yes - and nowhere did I state that you HAD a pimp.

I can't tell if this is more of your usual shameless lying, of if you really are this stupid.

11 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Yes - and nowhere did I state that you HAD a pimp.

I can't tell if this is more of your usual shameless lying, of if you really are this stupid.

btw a person campaigning for our democrat senator knocked on my door and I told her tell the senator that as long as the democrat party supports partial birth abortion, the republicans will keep winning the house, the senate and the presidency.

she said she will pass it along.

this senator like all democrats wants very much to keep his seat..

I am sure the democrats are tired of losing.  they haven't  a majority in either the senate or house for over 8 years

6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

btw a person campaigning for our democrat senator knocked on my door and I told her tell the senator that as long as the democrat party supports partial birth abortion, the republicans will keep winning the house, the senate and the presidency.

Yes, we already know that you are an immoral religious fanatic who thinks lying is perfectly fine as long as you are Lyin forJesus!

YOU:  she said she will pass it along.

What she actually did ignore your painfully clumsy attempt to sell your stupid, lying propaganda.

15 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Yes, we already know that you are an immoral religious fanatic who thinks lying is perfectly fine as long as you are Lyin forJesus!

YOU:  she said she will pass it along.

What she actually did ignore your painfully clumsy attempt to sell your stupid, lying propaganda.

she was very concerned about the landslide victories the republicans have been getting and will keep doing while a very few pro partial abortion proponents keep slamming their agenda.

you have no idea what she thought or will do.

you hope she doesn't say anything.

the democrats really want to win and if dropping partial birth abortion helps, i wouldn't be surprised if they do drop it.

also, I think she was a christian anyway.

20 minutes ago, jerra- said:

she was very concerned about the landslide victories the republicans have been getting 

All decent, patriotic Americans are concerned about Republicans' relentless and treasonous election rigging.

YOU:   and will keep doing while a very few pro partial abortion proponents keep slamming their agenda.

You can hump away at this idiotic propaganda crap all you like.

YOU:   you have no idea what she thought or will do.

Yes, I do. No one with a brain in their head would fall for your hamhanded attempts to sell this crap.

Just now, DemoMan said:

All decent, patriotic Americans are concerned about Republican's relentless and treasonous election rigging.

YOU:   and will keep doing while a very few pro partial abortion proponents keep slamming their agenda.

You can hump away at this idiotic propaganda crap all you like.

YOU:   you have no idea what she thought or will do.

Yes, I do. No one with a brain in their head would fall for your hamhanded attempts to sell this crap.

8 years ago  obama was faced with a republican  senate and house?  was that because of rigging too?

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

8 years ago  obama was faced with a republican  senate and house?  was that because of rigging too?

Mostly.  Republicans have been gerrymandering and passing floods of laws to suppress the democratic vote for decades.

These are the traitorous dirtbags you worship and serve. If you had any morals at all that would bother you.

16 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Mostly.  Republicans have been gerrymandering and passing floods of laws to suppress the democratic vote for decades.

These are the traitorous dirtbags you worship and serve. If you had any morals at all that would bother you.

nope, partial birth abortion is the key issue   and  the number one reason why  the republicans keep winning.

pretty soon the democrats will get tired losing and supporting it just to appease a few (very) vocal shouters.

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

this does not compute. please reread your post before resubmitting.

Back when the birth control pill was first introduced,

people thought that it worked by causing abortions.

The drug companies found some stupid shill, and anonymously got the pill declared legal,

thus removing any impediments to making a fortune by selling it.

They are still making a fortune selling it,

so they will continue to spend lots of money buying the politicians.

So, there is zero chance of abortion ever becoming illegal again.

The Republicans are the traditional "defenders of business",

so they will never go against the wishes of the drug companies.

They will make a few insignificant changes, here and there, to pretend that they want the religious vote,

but Roe v Wade will never change.

4 hours ago, jerra- said:

nope, partial birth abortion is the key issue 

No, it isn't.

YOU:    and  the number one reason why  the republicans keep winning.

No, it isn't.

YOU:   pretty soon the democrats will get tired losing and supporting it just to appease a few (very) vocal shouters.

Why don't you hold your breath.

13 hours ago, jerra- said:

and who is your pimp? rolling rock,  the doctor/lawyer/college professor?

Nope, RollingRock the longtime medical coder and patient advocate who believes that a woman's medical procedures and courses of treatment (in any situation) should be determined SOLELY by the patient and her doctor/s, not by the courts or the anti-choice contingent.  That includes late-term abortion. 

partial birth abortion as a medical procedure to save a mother's life is not an excuse when a c section would actually be safer for the mother. 

A cesarean section would be better in every imaginable situation, across the board, no matter what?  How can you say that?  Shouldn't that be a doctor's call?  Every admitting diagnosis is different.  For one emergency, a late-term abortion might be the best course of action.  In another situation, a C-section could potentially save two lives (after all, a third trimester has developed into a baby at that point).  I don't think there should be myopic (albeit well-intentioned) laws in place that would prevent a late-term abortion when it could be the best course in some situations. 

12 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

A cesarean section would be better in every imaginable situation, across the board, no matter what?  How can you say that?  Shouldn't that be a doctor's call?  Every admitting diagnosis is different.  For one emergency, a late-term abortion might be the best course of action.  In another situation, a C-section could potentially save two lives (after all, a third trimester has developed into a baby at that point).  I don't think there should be myopic (albeit well-intentioned) laws in place that would prevent a late-term abortion when it could be the best course in some situations. 

You monster. So you recognize that a third-tri baby is a human being, but you won't protect it from being murdered. What a POS.

Give me one example of where murdering a baby is the "best course"

40 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You monster. So you recognize that a third-tri baby is a human being, but you won't protect it from being murdered. What a POS.

Give me one example of where murdering a baby is the "best course"

Spare us the histrionics.  An example would be a situation where saving the unborn child (via c-section or otherwise) would endanger the life or long-term health of the mother.  Sometimes both can be saved.  Other times, they can't.  If they can't save both and doctors have to choose, late-term abortion needs to remain a legal emergency option.

6 hours ago, peter45 said:

Back when the birth control pill was first introduced,

people thought that it worked by causing abortions.

The drug companies found some stupid shill, and anonymously got the pill declared legal,

thus removing any impediments to making a fortune by selling it.

They are still making a fortune selling it,

so they will continue to spend lots of money buying the politicians.

So, there is zero chance of abortion ever becoming illegal again.

The Republicans are the traditional "defenders of business",

so they will never go against the wishes of the drug companies.

They will make a few insignificant changes, here and there, to pretend that they want the religious vote,

but Roe v Wade will never change.

birth control is not an issue.

37 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Spare us the histrionics.  An example would be a situation where saving the unborn child (via c-section or otherwise) would endanger the life or long-term health of the mother.  Sometimes both can be saved.  Other times, they can't.  If they can't save both and doctors have to choose, late-term abortion needs to remain a legal emergency option.

Spare us your LIES. You pretend women don't have late term abortions for reasons other than their health, to justify your support for murdering human beings. Funny, "health of the mother" doesn't appear in this survey of women's reasons for having late abortions:

According to a 1987 study that included specific data about late abortions (i. e., abortions "at 16 or more weeks' gestation"),[90] women reported that various reasons contributed to their having a late abortion:

Percentage

of women

Reasons contributing to a late abortion
71% Woman did not recognize she was pregnant or misjudged gestation
48% Woman had found it hard to make arrangements for an earlier abortion
33% Woman was afraid to tell her partner or parents
24% Woman took time to decide to have an abortion
8% Woman waited for her relationship to change
8% Someone had earlier pressured woman not to have abortion
6% Something changed some time after woman became pregnant
6% Woman did not know timing is important
5% Woman did not know she could get an abortion
2% A fetal problem was diagnosed late in pregnancy
11% Other.

Waited for her relationship to change?? Yeah, "wait till I dump your father, then I can kill you." And YOU ACTIVELY SUPPORT THIS.

1 hour ago, peter45 said:

The pill is abortion

It messes up the woman's hormones so she won't be fertile and conceive. The pill prevents abortions because the woman won't be pregnant.

The  day after pill causes a  1 day miscarriage, which is better than later abortions, or partial birth abortions.

27 minutes ago, jerra- said:

It messes up the woman's hormones so she won't be fertile and conceive. The pill prevents abortions because the woman won't be pregnant.

The  day after pill causes a  1 day miscarriage, which is better than later abortions, or partial birth abortions.

And you believe that because the people who make money from them told you that about the pill.

And you are OK with abortion, as long as they are small, and you can hardly see them.

7 minutes ago, peter45 said:

And you believe that because the people who make money from them told you that about the pill.

And you are OK with abortion, as long as they are small, and you can hardly see them.

I didn't say how I felt.

The pill prevents pregnancy. That is a proven fact.  Companies claim aspirin stops headaches. Should I not believe them because the companies make money?

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I didn't say how I felt.

The pill prevents pregnancy. That is a proven fact.  Companies claim aspirin stops headaches. Should I not believe them because the companies make money?

The issue is HOW the pill prevents pregnancy.

The drug companies make LOTS of money because people believe it is a contraceptive.

Because the drug companies told them it is.

And that is how it works,

EACH AND EVERY TIME.

And it is just SO MUCH EASIER to believe the drug company.

4 minutes ago, peter45 said:

The issue is HOW the pill prevents pregnancy.

The drug companies make LOTS of money because people believe it is a contraceptive.

Because the drug companies told them it is.

And that is how it works,

EACH AND EVERY TIME.

And it is just SO MUCH EASIER to believe the drug company.

women also saw that they didn't get pregnant.  

companies make a lot of money claiming aspirin stops headaches. do you believe the companies? do you not use aspirin or any medicine your doctor may prescribe?

if you do, then you are making the drug companies rich(er)

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

women also saw that they didn't get pregnant.  

companies make a lot of money claiming aspirin stops headaches. do you believe the companies? do you not use aspirin or any medicine your doctor may prescribe?

if you do, then you are making the drug companies rich(er)

Political Parties are not attempting to get votes by claiming that they know how aspirin works.

3 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Political Parties are not attempting to get votes by claiming that they know how aspirin works.

I am not talking about political parties. I am talking about drug companies, which you don't believe. 

don't buy aspirin or any medication made by drug companies.

make your own aspirin/ medication.