10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

there is no reason to punish a baby because it is not perfect.

I didn't say "not perfect", you shameless liar. I said INCONSISTENT WITH LIFE. I know you would LOVE to force these grieving parents to continue doomed pregnancies, watch their child be born writhing in agony for a few short hours or days before dying. You would probably come in your pants, congratulating yourself about your own sanctity.

YOU:    it could be given medical care even though the odds are probably against him. 

I didn't say the "odds were against" the baby, you shameless liar.  I said INCONSISTENT WITH LIFE. You really ADORE lying, don't you.

YOU:   the endangered  life a mother is no excuse either for late term abortion, because the baby could be given medical care once it has been removed by c section.

And now you want to force medical procedures on people without their consent.  I'll bet you LOVE Hitler.

YOU:  late term abortion is the fuel that gives the republican  party  free reign today. I don't see many changes in the next elections.

It is what lying. fanatical religious douchebags lie about to try to inflame people's emotions on the issue.

YOU:  as long as the democrats  stand by late term abortion,  the republicans will  hold onto everything.

We are going to crush you hateful, anti-American clowns.  That's why your party has to lie and cheat and rig elections. The big bad demographics monster is coming to eat you alive. .

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump!  Kneeling on a guy until his heart stops is murder.  Abortion is nothing more than the removal of a parasite.  Like say a tapeworm or bot fly larva.

Why cant anybody accept the fact that abortion is murder?!  I just dont get it.

Im sorry, but I cant seem to "get over" the fact that there are people like you advocating for the death of innocent babies.  

46 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

I didn't say "not perfect", you shameless liar. I said INCONSISTENT WITH LIFE. I know you would LOVE to force these grieving parents to continue doomed pregnancies, watch their child be born writhing in agony for a few short hours or days before dying. You would probably come in your pants, congratulating yourself about your own sanctity.

YOU:    it could be given medical care even though the odds are probably against him. 

I didn't say the "odds were against" the baby, you shameless liar.  I said INCONSISTENT WITH LIFE. You really ADORE lying, don't you.

YOU:   the endangered  life a mother is no excuse either for late term abortion, because the baby could be given medical care once it has been removed by c section.

And now you want to force medical procedures on people without their consent.  I'll bet you LOVE Hitler.

YOU:  late term abortion is the fuel that gives the republican  party  free reign today. I don't see many changes in the next elections.

It is what lying. fanatical religious douchebags lie about to try to inflame people's emotions on the issue.

YOU:  as long as the democrats  stand by late term abortion,  the republicans will  hold onto everything.

We are going to crush you hateful, anti-American clowns.  That's why your party has to lie and cheat and rig elections. The big bad demographics monster is coming to eat you alive. .

the democrats will lose like they  did last time-  I don't want the republicans to win everything, but  with partial birth abortion  issues they will.

15 minutes ago, jerra- said:

the democrats will lose like they  did last time-  I don't want the republicans to win everything, but  with partial birth abortion  issues they will.

That's right, you sad, paid whore. Keep obediently bleating your super duper clever propaganda.

You don't  want you pimp to beat you!

22 minutes ago, jerra- said:

So you think it should be changed to say let the woman die if there's a medical emergency?  :huh:  Sorry, that's not happening.

Either include a clear and irrevokable exception for the life/health of the woman or no dice.  

21 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

So you think it should be changed to say let the woman die if there's a medical emergency?  :huh:  Sorry, that's not happening.

Either include a clear and irrevokable exception for the life/health of the woman or no dice.  

an abortion would not better than a c section in a medical emergency.

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

are you? if so, in what medical emergency in what medical emergency would an abortion be safer than a c section? 

No, but I've worked with doctors daily for 31 years.  I'm a medical coder and work in healthcare reimbursement.  

Safer for whom?  And what if the woman doesn't want her body cut open?  

8 hours ago, RollingRock said:

There is no "baby."  It's a FETUS; it's not a person/baby/human being at that stage of development.  The law agrees with me.  A woman has every right to decide whether or not she carries a pregnancy to term.  Pregnancy is not a mandate in this country; it is voluntary.  She can terminate a pregnancy for whatever reason she chooses.

Try this on:

fe·tus
ˈfēdəs/
noun
noun: fetus; plural noun: fetuses; noun: foetus; plural noun: foetuses
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

Maybe that will clear it up for you.

27 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, but I've worked with doctors daily for 31 years.  I'm a medical coder and work in healthcare reimbursement.  

so that negates your to 'save a  life of the mother' premise. right?

48 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Try this on:

fe·tus
ˈfēdəs/
noun
noun: fetus; plural noun: fetuses; noun: foetus; plural noun: foetuses
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

Maybe that will clear it up for you.

Perhaps this will clear it all up for YOU:

(a)

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/1/8

A fetus is not considered a child, person, or human being until it is "born alive."  Prior to birth, it's not legally any of these terms.

36 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It doesn't negate anything.  I wouldn't back any law that doesn't allow for a late term abortion to save the life and/or health of the woman.  

now how does that equate with saving the life of the mother?

5 hours ago, RollingRock said:

It doesn't negate anything.  I wouldn't back any law that doesn't allow for a late term abortion to save the life and/or health of the woman.  

partial birth abortion as a medical procedure to save a mother's life is not an excuse when a c section would actually be safer for the mother. 

your stance on to save a mother's life does not hold water.

3 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Abortion is legal because the drug companies want to keep the birth control pill legal.

The Republicans will do anything the drug companies tell them to do.

this does not compute. please reread your post before resubmitting.

7 hours ago, DemoMan said:

That's right, you sad, paid whore. Keep obediently bleating your super duper clever propaganda.

You don't  want you pimp to beat you!

and who is your pimp? rolling rock,  the doctor/lawyer/college professor?

6 hours ago, RollingRock said:

too freaking bad.

On 8/30/2017 at 6:21 PM, Five By Five said:

A mother's choice whether the fetus survives.. get over it

Eskimos used to eat the miscarriages..  If the baby didn't make the harsh winter they were food.

These are conservative principles that Trump would embrace

My father was killed by a fetus - I have no sympathy.