Sign in to follow this  
Guest JW-Moho Puychi

Our Present Government Health Care System

Guest JW-Moho Puychi   
Guest JW-Moho Puychi

I wish not to be rude but for those of you who served outside of our country, before me, with me and after me, I Thank You and Commend you for Your Unselfish Service to this nation. I am a Veteran of of Vietnam and of the Pearson Gulf. I am somewhat confused of how our leaders in DC, (( my wife told to show respect and make the DC in upper case,so I did)) can call this a HEALTH CARE SYSTEM,  I would rather call a system of care for  the rich, only people of power benefit, and this means the CEO of an insurance company, or drug company, a approving member of the FDA,((Oh my wife laughed cause the computer did know what FDA was, OK dear I will make them uppercase, she a strong Lady too))or the backroom lobbyist that haunt the halls of our capital get any benefits from it they can for the bosses and themselves. I do not consider myself a Elephant or an Ass, I try to look at all the angles and look for a good answer. Oh I am sure there are many people in this Beautiful and Great God Fearing Nation who feel the same.  I wish to tell you a small story of racism, yes today on the internet I saw a photo of a rodeo clown wearing a Nixon mask,  and another wearing a Reagan mask, and both of them still earning a living for their family, WOW I am so happy.   Oh but what about the rodeo clown who wore the Obama mask, ((( oh wow the speller MS 8.1 says obama is misspelled but  Obama is not, wow way to go Bill )))he was fired and can never work in MO again, so who is what here.  OK, I got a little off track on this, but I wish to tell you about a very dear and special lady, please bear with me my great-nephew fell for this lovely from Philly, he and her were like bread and butter, toast and jam, you got the picture. and I got to be the best man, her mom came to visit a few weeks later and she told about health care bill, she moved from Philly to Florida and wish to transfer the insurance((my heath care has went wherever I went)) they said no, you must new coverage, her cost went from 100.00 to 410.00 this over half her SSA pension, I got a call just a month ago or she gone, GOD BLESS YOU COOKIE!!! I LOVE YOU COOKIE!!!

Guest Rodeo clown   
Guest Rodeo clown

So is it Obama care you don't like, or the one that The right is trying to get through. I have to add you seem to be like the president even when the truth is good enough to get your point across , you still don't tell the truth. .I believe the Obama part but I don't believe the Reagan , Nixon mask routine of yours, Got a question, can a conservative business throw out a person who walks into their store and starts a speech attacking everything about the right.