Jump to content
ConservativeUprising3

Trump's making America White Again!

Recommended Posts

Make America White again is an absurd slogan.

North America has NEVER been populated entirely by White people.

There were Indians here at least 12000 years before any Europeans arrived. There are still a lot of them here.

The Europeans imported slaves from Africa, because they did not like picking cotton, chopping tobacco and harvesting indigo themselves. Later they found that cutting sugar cane was also not a lot of fun.

They were not fond of laying railroad track, and imported Chinese coolies later.

 

Making America White again would be a far more difficult effort than making the Third Reich Judenfrei.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Make America White again is an absurd slogan.

North America has NEVER been populated entirely by White people.

There were Indians here at least 12000 years before any Europeans arrived. There are still a lot of them here.

The Europeans imported slaves from Africa, because they did not like picking cotton, chopping tobacco and harvesting indigo themselves. Later they found that cutting sugar cane was also not a lot of fun.

They were not fond of laying railroad track, and imported Chinese coolies later.

 

Making America White again would be a far more difficult effort than making the Third Reich Judenfrei.

We should be cognizant of the world

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Make America White again is an absurd slogan.

NYC+Crime+Statistics+AR+2015+NOV+lge.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Make America White again is an absurd slogan.

North America has NEVER been populated entirely by White people.

There were Indians here at least 12000 years before any Europeans arrived. There are still a lot of them here.

The Europeans imported slaves from Africa, because they did not like picking cotton, chopping tobacco and harvesting indigo themselves. Later they found that cutting sugar cane was also not a lot of fun.

They were not fond of laying railroad track, and imported Chinese coolies later.

 

Making America White again would be a far more difficult effort than making the Third Reich Judenfrei.

 

Xavier,  we imported slaves because they were resistant to Malaria.   It had nothing to do with  European/American work ethic and everything to do with who survived.  All of the white indentured servants and farming families were dying off but the blacks were disease resistant.   There were lots of people traveling here from Europe who wanted to do those jobs until malaria outbreaks became too frequent and costly.  If you read the Wealth of Nations or other period work you will learn that slaves were initially considered a very bad proposition.    Indians/Blacks couldn't speak the language,  they were more expensive to maintain and prone to violence/escape attempts.    Also, in spite of what you might believe about whites,  many of them did consider it unethical to keep slaves.   

 

I realize you come from a welfare background so its hard to imagine somebody with a work ethic,  but the next time you put forth such an insipid analysis try to remember that the people from that era had an entirely different world perspective than a degenerate such as yourself.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Europe didn't build the greatest industrial nations on Earth by having an impaired work ethic and importing "coolies" and "negroes."    The outcry against lais·sez-faire capitalism by classic liberals like John Stuart Mill didn't stem from laziness, but rather the exploitation of a people who were so desperate that they even pressed their 6 years old children into dangerous factory work.   Believe me,  picking tobacco is far more preferable than getting disemboweled by some bizarre new artificer's contraption.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaro   
11 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

  Europe didn't build the greatest industrial nations on Earth by having an impaired work ethic and importing "coolies" and "negroes."    The outcry against lais·sez-faire capitalism by classic liberals like John Stuart Mill didn't stem from laziness, but rather the exploitation of a people who were so desperate that they even pressed their 6 years old children into dangerous factory work.   Believe me,  picking tobacco is far more preferable than getting disemboweled by some bizarre new artificer's contraption.   

 

blah blah blah

 

That idiot in the white house ain't  gonna make America white again.  Hell he can't  even speak a coherent sentence or get his stupid  travel ban through the courts.  Congress is blocking him from using the recess to appoint his goons and he had to sign them sanctions that they slapped on Russia. He couldn't  get Obama care repealed and he might as well blow his stupid  wall outa his ass too.  Ain't  happening.  And that's  the guy who's  gonna make America white

 

Lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

Xavier,  we imported slaves because they were resistant to Malaria.   It had nothing to do with  European/American work ethic and everything to do with who survived.  All of the white indentured servants and farming families were dying off but the blacks were disease resistant.   There were lots of people traveling here from Europe who wanted to do those jobs until malaria outbreaks became too frequent and costly.  If you read the Wealth of Nations or other period work you will learn that slaves were initially considered a very bad proposition.    Indians/Blacks couldn't speak the language,  they were more expensive to maintain and prone to violence/escape attempts.    Also, in spite of what you might believe about whites,  many of them did consider it unethical to keep slaves.   

 

I realize you come from a welfare background so its hard to imagine somebody with a work ethic,  but the next time you put forth such an insipid analysis try to remember that the people from that era had an entirely different world perspective than a degenerate such as yourself.

 

I am a fourteenth generation White American with a PhD, you idiot. I was not unemployed from the age of seventeen until I retired at 68, except when I was a student, and not me nor my family ever collected one penny of welfare. I merely mention as an obvious fact that this country has never been, nor will ever be, a country composed of White people. You are simply ignorant of the history of this country.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

 

blah blah blah

 

That idiot in the white house ain't  gonna make America white again.  Hell he can't  even speak a coherent sentence or get his stupid  travel ban through the courts.  Congress is blocking him from using the recess to appoint his goons and he had to sign them sanctions that they slapped on Russia. He couldn't  get Obama care repealed and he might as well blow his stupid  wall outa his ass too.  Ain't  happening.  And that's  the guy who's  gonna make America white

 

Lol

 

 

Seems to me like Trump is making America Great Again pretty effectively.     The travel ban is in place by declaration of the supreme court,  more Obamacare pull outs happen every day and nobody but leftist retards are paying attention to Russia.   I hear a bunch of illegals have been trying to escape to Canada only to find out they aren't welcome there either.   Pretty funny derp de derp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

I am a fourteenth generation White American with a PhD, you idiot. I was not unemployed from the age of seventeen until I retired at 68, except when I was a student, and not me nor my family ever collected one penny of welfare. I merely mention as an obvious fact that this country has never been, nor will ever be, a country composed of White people. You are simply ignorant of the history of this country.

 

 

 

 

A PhD in what?  Communications?    African American studies?   I just dumped some historical info on your ignorant welfare ass and pwned you thoroughly.    Maybe if your thesis wasn't written in crayon you could handle yourself in a debate.   Making America White Again was clearly a troll joke but you are too stupid to get it.   I am not some Neo-Nazi retard who thinks we should ban all non-whites and bring back the Confederacy.    Your callow libtard caricatures are hilarious in their simplicity.   The people who stomped on your little antifa fag protest mostly just celebrate white achievement.   They are tired of seeing white culture debased just to service some shit washing of History.    Since you fancy yourself a historian I have a question for you:   was Hamilton black?   How about the other founding fathers?   Why do leftists have to co-opt the history of whites?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has accomplished virtually NOTHING other than appointing one rightwinger to the Court.

All he has done is bluster and divisiveness, He is a shallow, ignorant opportuniust who is out for himself and himself alone.

And odds are he will not even finish out his term. He cannot possibly make this a "White country". That would be impossible for anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaro   
3 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

Seems to me like Trump is making America Great Again pretty effectively.     The travel ban is in place by declaration of the supreme court,  more Obamacare pull outs happen every day and nobody but leftist retards are paying attention to Russia.   I hear a bunch of illegals have been trying to escape to Canada only to find out they aren't welcome there either.   Pretty funny derp de derp.

 

Lol

Your pansy ass Fuehrer send Pence to the front line yesterday  for the condemnation  he failed to give on Saturday.  

You wanna have an all white country you better go to the Home Depot and stock up on Glidden and plenty of brushes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump has accomplished virtually NOTHING other than appointing one rightwinger to the Court.

All he has done is bluster and divisiveness, He is a shallow, ignorant opportuniust who is out for himself and himself alone.

And odds are he will not even finish out his term. He cannot possibly make this a "White country". That would be impossible for anyone.

 

He has you pissed off and he beat that dead beat Hillary.   I don't remember a campaign promise about making America White Again,  but it seems to be a nice side effect of his carefully crafted policies and acumen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

A PhD in what?  Communications?   Education?   African American studies?   I just dumped some historical info on your ignorant welfare ass and pwned you thoroughly.    Maybe if your thesis wasn't written in crayon you could handle yourself in a debate.

I have posted far more about my career in this forum than you ever will. But you have failed to read it, because you are only here to put other people down.

You have won not one argument. You are abysmally ignorant of this country and its history and people.

Trump is a corrupt grifter who lies about everything. You are a naive moron that believes him. What this country lacks in greatness, Trump will not make great. All he has done is promote divisiveness and line his own pockets.

 

Trump's travel ban has not accomplished anything. There is not a threat from terrorists that sneak into this country, what acts of terrorism have occurred in the past ten years have been done by people who were born here, with the sole exception of the San Bernardino guy's wife. Pissing me off is not actually an accomplishment of any importance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaro   
6 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

He has you pissed off and he beat that dead beat Hillary.   I don't remember a campaign promise about making America White Again,  but it seems to be a nice side effect of his carefully crafted policies and acumen.

 

You gonna get from Trump* the same thing everyone  else got that ever done business  with him - get stuck with the bill

 

* illegitimate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I have posted far more about my career in this forum than you ever will. But you have failed to read it, because you are only here to put other people down.

You have won not one argument. You are abysmally ignorant of this country and its history and people.

Trump is a corrupt grifter who lies about everything. You are a naive moron that believes him. What this country lacks in greatness, Trump will not make great. All he has done is promote divisiveness and line his own pockets.

 

I note that you have yet to refute any argument I have made.   You posited that America imported slaves because American's thought picking cotton "wasn't fun."    I thought that argument a bit callow and instead argued that resistance to Malaria was a better rationale.   You aver my ignorance all while you rant about Trump's level of greatness.  I don't strive to put you down Xavier,  you are already operating from tiers beneath me.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have posted far more about my career in this forum than you ever will. But you have failed to read it, because you are only here to put other people down.

You have won not one argument. You are abysmally ignorant of this country and its history and people.

Trump is a corrupt grifter who lies about everything. You are a naive moron that believes him. What this country lacks in greatness, Trump will not make great. All he has done is promote divisiveness and line his own pockets.

 

Trump's travel ban has not accomplished anything. There is not a threat from terrorists that sneak into this country, what acts of terrorism have occurred in the past ten years have been done by people who were born here, with the sole exception of the San Bernardino guy's wife. Pissing me off is not actually an accomplishment of any importance.

 

They don't believe I have a degree in Nuclear Engineering either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

 

You gonna get from Trump* the same thing everyone  else got that ever done business  with him - get stuck with the bill

 

* illegitimate 

 

Better than paying for the latest revision to the "Great Society."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

Better than paying for the latest revision to the "Great Society."

yeah complete anarchy is cheaper.. not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaro   
2 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

Better than paying for the latest revision to the "Great Society."

 

You don't  know shit.  You demonstrated  that much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

 

You don't  know shit.  You demonstrated  that much

 

Correct,  I don't know shit the way you do.    I prefer to concern myself with more interesting intellectual pursuits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaro   
3 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

 

Correct,  I don't know shit the way you do.    I prefer to concern myself with more interesting intellectual pursuits.

 

Like what?  How to make America white again

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×